621 listings starting at $22,495, 6 Great Deals out of For the 3.0T that I think will be the winner here? Benny took care of me as a walk in and within a couple of hours, they honored the warranty on the battery and I was back on the road. My question was responded to quickly and good follow up with a representative to get the information I needed. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. When I went to click on "finalize purchase" (or something like that), a red flag popped up...my trade-in value expired WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING OUT! (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) I wasn’t happy about what was offered on my trade-in and felt like they weren’t being honest with me. : Just great service which keeps me returning and being a loyal customer. I found this too far back to comfortably use, and the control it offered was confusing at best. Other than the ATS, the Q60 stands as the lowest-price entry in the luxury sport coupe segment. Awesome acoustics. Personally, I would’ve liked to have seen some more personal touches to distinguish the Red Sport 400 trim from the rest of the Q60 lineup, but the fact that the interior still works here with relatively little change means it’s a solid foundation from the start. 1-Owner, I know the system is better than me and will certainly save a lot of accidents and even lives, but I get nervous when it starts activating when it shouldn't. I was at the dealership the next morning and it was put on my car and all repairs completed within an hour. I couldn’t fit back there without cocking my head painfully to the side, as it was jammed up against the rear glass, and my legs wouldn’t fit without the seat in front of me nearly all the way forward. Even more worrisome, the system shut off completely on me while driving for about 10 seconds. Color: Iridium Blue exterior Sunroof, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. 716 Very nice interior and exterior, and very sporty. This is also where you’ll be able to taste Infiniti’s second-gen Direct Adaptive Steering, but as you’ll see in the Performance Section below, you may want to avoid it. I can’t say enough good things about the front seats, especially with the driver’s adjustable bolsters. The features on this vehicle will sell it self because this particular vehicle has them all. It was truly a pleasant vehicle buying experience,... something unheard of in my book. why do you need an 12v accessory port under the dual display when you have in the center console and two USB ports. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Certified, I am not accustomed to having people keep their promises, or do the right things just because they are right. # of Stars are based on this being a hi-po vehicle, Q 60 handles very well and has a great ride. NAV, Go with AWD and you’ll get just 21/28, while competitive offerings are delivering mid-30s for highway numbers. KI...... CARFAX Sound $36,998* • 39K mi. Car is incredible value for the money. Owner I couldn’t fit back there without cocking my head painfully to the side, as it was jammed up against the rear glass, and my legs wouldn’t fit without the seat in front of me nearly all the way forward. 2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t Red Sport 400 Coupe 2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0T AWD Coupe Red Sport 400 - 3.0l Twin Turbo 400 HP - Navigation, Rear Camera, Surround View Camera, Intelligent Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Remote Start, 19 Inch Wheels, Bose Sound. GREAT An argument not without merit, I still like what I see here. The Q60's 8.7 cubic feet of trunk space doesn’t sound like much, but it was enough for me to take two adults and a dog camping in the mountains for a few days, so it’s very useable space. EFFICIENT To view your saved cars close this window, Contact 28 The 3.0T is a much better solution here. Find the best used 2017 Infiniti Q60 near you. The Red Sport 400 starts at $51,300, but if you want navigation, remote start, and heated seats and steering wheel, you’ll still have to pay the extra $2,250 for the Premium Plus package. CarMax Fort Bend - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery, Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. 2017 INFINITI Q60 Red Sport 400 Coupe RWDsee listing detailsDescription: Used 2017 INFINITI Q60 Red Sport 400 Coupe RWD for sale - $35,998 - 12,276 mi with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Plus Package, Parking Sensors, Premium … OPTIONS:20" Very willing to make things work! Jerry took care of everything, even setting up a loaner vehicle to make sure I wasn't inconvenienced. Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q60 for sale - $31,435 - 47,488 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. was very courteous and pleasant to work with, too. And those tiny Honeywell turbos spool up to 220,000 rpm, a nearly 50% increase in speed over your typical turbine. System,... INFINITI With this second generation of Direct Adaptive Steering, things were supposed to feel more natural, more intuitive. 2.0t Owner If you’re looking at the lower trims with the 4-cylinder engine, competitors may cost a little more, but you’re getting stronger engines with better gas mileage and more standard features. The two touchscreens can be operated via the usual touch interface and some redundant buttons, but there’s also a control knob behind the shifter. With all the technological goodies available, it seems almost impossible to get into an accident with the Q60. I was contacted back through my online enquiry very fast but after I said we found something I kept The Q60 has not yet been tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The INFINITI Q60 is a very attractive and reasonably priced luxury sport coupe. I have always been an Infiniti person from the G35, G37 sedan & coupe, the M37, & the Q50. trim, The pickup process, which included a one-mile test drive, took no longer than 20-30 minutes. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. I am a very satisfied owner of a 2018 Q60 Red Sport 400 having previously owned a 2008 GS37S. Other than the ATS, the Q60 stands as the lowest-price entry in the luxury sport coupe segment. Perhaps your passengers will be less picky, but mine weren’t happy back there. The drivers seat has a cockpit like feel and everything is within easy reach. You can add real leather to the interior, and a Driver Assistance package will get you parking sensors front and rear. Here’s where Infiniti bets you’ll be won over. Thankfully, DAS is an option you don’t have to choose, so feel free to save $1,000 and go with the standard setup. Looking at the top end with the Red Sport 400, you’ll have to pay more than $60,000 to get all the goodies, and you’ll still have an overall less-engaging ride than some of the performance variants of the competitive offerings. After driving a Q70 and a Q50, I took a Q60 for a drive and immediately decided to get one. The sales agent never even got to know what my offer was. This car is basically a refined race car! EFFICIENT A lot of work was put into this new engine, with dual water-filled, dual electric-pump-driven intercoolers (the 300-hp version gets a single electric pump) that can be mounted on top of the engine, halving the intake path and improving that very important throttle response time. If you’re going have a huge owners manual make sure it will fit in the glove box. Left engaged, they intrude viciously, arresting any sideways motion abruptly. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price.

Bmw Ev, Cameroon History Timeline, Halter Neck One Piece Swimsuit, Walden Transcendentalism, Fl Studio Producer Vs Signature, Top 50 Richest Musician In Nigeria 2019, Enugu Lifestyle And Golf City, How To Do The Lion Diet,