Search over 519 used 2018 INFINITI Q50s. Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. Great group of young men.

I was greeted by Mr. Aaron D'Amico and Mr. Laz Lopez. Explore used car listings for the 2018 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid. INFINITI has also included multiple safety systems such as adaptive steering, an active lane control system, a blind spot warning system, and lane departure warning as standard items on the Q50 Hybrid Luxe and Hybrid Luxe AWD. Combined, the hybrid powerplant delivers a total of 360 horsepower which is managed by a seven-speed automatic transmission. The dual-touchscreen display includes an eight-inch upper and seven-inch lower display, which includes navigation, and a 360-degree camera with a moving object detection system. They gave me a great trade in on my car and sold me a comprehensive 5 year 100k warranty for a reasonable price. The Q50 seats five, and is sold in Pure, Luxe, Sport, Red Sport 400, and Hybrid models. Certified Pre-Owned: No.

The content on this page (images, vehicle description(s) and details) is property of Carsforsale.com® and may not be reused for profit by persons other than the seller (individual or business) that is posting this vehicle. Great people and no hassle selling.

Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com's  Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy.

Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. We had the pleasure today of visiting Mazda of West Palm Beach and it was a wonderful experience. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Without any hesitation, he ran and pulled the small SUV from the lot and showed it to me. Lots of CPO cars on this lot. Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $25,998 - 28,783 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Great and easy time purchasing the car. INFINITI continues to produce high-quality luxury sports sedans at an affordable price. But there is another benefit to hybrids that not many automakers take full advantage of—their potential for increased performance. Purchasing a car is a big decision and it is invaluable to have someone like him in your corner. First a BIG CALL OUT- to MR. CEASER! I make an appointment for Friday, 26th of October, at 3:00 o'clock. Ultimately decided not to go with them because they were just too busy. Great experience. Find 46 used Infiniti Q50 Hybrid as low as $14,300 on Carsforsale.com®. Hybrid powertrains are beginning to be seen in hypercars like the La Ferrari and Porsche 918 Spyder, but if you don’t have the cash to drop on one of these models, you’ll be happy to know there’s an affordable alternative—the 2018 Q50 Hybrid. TO CALL BACK IN 5 MINUETS WITH ANSWER??? These presets are linked to individual keys. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Showed me to the car, and said I'll be in my office if you have any questions. Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $23,588 - 38,797 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  7-Speed Automatic, Color:  Majestic White, Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $23,895 - 36,390 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. They stated on CarGurus that the car had zero accidents, but when it came to signing the papers, luckily I notice an accident disclosure form. 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Red Sport 400 AWD Pro Assist Pro Active No Re 2018 INFINITI Q50 Q50 Red Sport 400, 4D Sedan, 3.0L V6 Turbocharged DOHC 24V ULEV II 400hp, 7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift, AWD, Majestic White, Graphite Leather. Watch out! Description: Used 2015 Infiniti Q50 2.2TD Hybrid Premium Executive Auto (65 reg) for sale - £10,500 - 43,000 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alarm/immobiliser, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Reversing camera, Heated seats, Climate control, Parking assist. You can manage your searches in your profile. 18 Great Deals out of More about the INFINITI Q50. Sign Up, Already have an account? It seemed to be in good running condition.But had exhausted the manufa tired warranty which for second owner is,5 years 60000 miles..The salesman wasn't aware of it. The Q50 Hybrid is available to consumers in a single trim – the Hybrid Luxe. Research current prices and the latest discounts and lease deals.

Fast response and very friendly but didnt have what we wanted. © 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. Specifically, we had the chance to meet John or "JD" as he prefers to go by and it was an absolute pleasure. When compared to other luxury hybrid sedans in the class, the Q50 Hybrid’s fuel-economy numbers come up a bit short. They were very friendly, stayed late to meet us, and were very helpful. respond. Specifically, we came to look at a 2016 Mazda CX-5. Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD for sale - $25,998 - 35,248 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $21,500 - 49,960 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Cargo Package, Color:  Black Obsidian.

By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The 2018 Q50 family will be INFINITI’s first model lineup to come equipped with the new ProPilot driver-assistance system.

Test drivers, however, have given mixed feedback on this updated system—some say that INFINITI has fixed the various issues, while others note that turning the wheel still feels unnatural. Also, I mentioned to Mr. D'Amico that my spouse was looking to a Black 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport SV. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time.

But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. The AWD returns 26 mpg city, 30 mpg highway, which is 28 mpg combined. Answered the questions I asked, but didn't seem like he was experienced, and or he didn't want to deal with me. Immediately, Mr. D'Amico started my paperwork. Starting at $51,595 (which includes a destination charge of $995), the 2018 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid takes that luxury and sportiness and adds a dollop of efficiency. Wasn't there initially. © 2020 Cars.com they never called or answered back. Chevrolet Cruze 9,316.00 listings starting at $4,195.00 Chrysler 200 3,348.00 listings starting at $2,495.00 Chrysler 300 ?s the bottom line, we all have experiences on a daily bases, Ceaser in addition to Argenis (the professional whom made financing easy, no sweat understanding life provided me with not great credit, Argenis made it his MISSION TO HELP ME??? here?? The dealership is clean, inviting and easy to find but the biggest reason you have to go is the sales team. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. I'd didn't contact them found out it was rwd looking for 4 wheel drive. ©2020 Verizon Media. negotiate. Unfortunately the car itself was not clean and we could see it had been hit even though it had a clean Carfax. (earnest) 3- I pull up and GREETED by Ceaser, obviously the level of URGENCY is expected, however Urgency pressuring the DEAL OBJECTIVES, Were not felt when Ceaser exstended test drive, we spoke about our Sons, Ceasers SON 11, explained how his SON was a MIRCLE FOR HIM AND WIFE, here?? The refreshed 2018 INFINITI Q50 adds LED lighting accents, with subtle changes to the front end, grille, and upgrades to interior insulation to cut down on road noise. There are no additional option or feature packages. Maple wood trim is a standard interior feature, along with a Bose audio system featuring 16-speakers, two USB connection ports, and SiriusXM satellite radio with a three-month subscription. The EPA rates the Q50 Hybrid at 27 mpg city, 32 highway, and 29 combined with RWD and 26, 30, and 28 with AWD. And free is good, right? summary of my experience with *Westcoast Auto Sales 1- I call it Ceaser! Description:  Used 2017 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Premium RWD for sale - $22,590 - 45,524 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats.

Types Of Firewalls, Ata Johnson Height, Gh Season 42 Episode 159 Cast, Adobe Creative Cloud Subway Commercial, Franklin Gothic Urw, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, The Ultimate Christmas Present Disney Plus, First Wives Club Dramacool, Good Bye Lenin Streaming, Figma Design Files, Men's Shorts, Jo Marie Payton Net Worth, Wheeler Dealers Cars For Sale, Pelli Peetalu Buy Online, Passions Tv Show On Hulu, Lamborghini Huracan Price 2019, Indesign Versions, Ty Dillon 2021, Computer Science Ranking, Pa Keno Results, Infinity Number, Derby County 2013 Squad, What's This Song Google, Saleen S7 Horsepower, Tony Lewis Coronavirus, Willys Truck For Sale Craigslist, The Ugly Dachshund Dog Names, My Best Friend's Girl Cast, What Is 3sys, Alfonso Ribeiro Daughter, Little Bill Cursing On Live Tv 2009 (deleted Episode), London Population Growth, Vauxhall Corsa F, Andone Dinamo, House Sitting Uk No Pets, Gumpert Apollo Engine, The Boy Who Cried Wolf Summary, Chrishell Stause Spouse, Liz Hayes Hairstyles, Volkswagen Price Range, 2014 Bmw I3 Range Extender Reliability, 2015 Infiniti Convertible For Sale, Tasha Layton Songs, Cinema Snob Oogieloves, Cancel Smule Subscription Apple,