© 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert and consumer car reviews, dealer reviews, car comparisons and pricing tools.

when I called them and answered all my questions willingly and made Rich MacLaren was very knowledgeable and helpful and did not apply any sales pressure. Spent several minutes listening to my requests re: out of state purchase with flight into For 2019, the Essential package offered in earlier years has been rolled into LUXE as standard equipment. No pressure sales person. However, the model has plenty of positive attributes to recommend it, from style, to sophistication, to features. LED exterior lighting, a surround-view camera system, heated and cooled 10-way power front seats, a 10-speaker Bose premium audio system with SiriusXM, a heated steering wheel, and an eight-inch touchscreen display with navigation and four years of complementary XM Traffic are all standard features. The Sensory package brings a better 16-speaker BOSE audio system, semi-aniline leather with a unique quilted pattern and contrast stitching, increased seat bolstering, White-Ash wood trim, and a power rear sunshade. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 229 Great Deals out of 6,977 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 227 listings starting at, 55 Great Deals out of 1,297 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 246 listings starting at, Used 2018 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $28,797 - 19,799 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $28,386 - 34,479 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $29,998 - 24,419 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $28,758 - 25,574 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $27,488 - 45,952 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $32,999 - 13,078 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $32,450 - 2,658 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $23,932 - 38,990 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $30,975 - 19,562 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $30,639 - 21,904 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $35,999 - 7,467 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $36,000 - 16,964 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $33,903 - 26,999 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $29,988 - 41,344 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $31,991 - 12,525 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats.

Never had a smoother process.

is in the market to buy any vehicle. He sent all the info I requested on a timely basis.

A++++ will shop here first for now on. The sales rep claimed he was not aware of the sale!

vehicle. The base Q70L engine is a 3.7-liter 6-cylinder with 330 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque, coupled to a 7-speed automatic transmission.

Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $35,000 - 19,545 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Liquid Platinum.

Being a stretched version of a smaller vehicle, the Q70L is often overlooked in the arena of full-size luxury. Yet they offer to do deals over the net. Love the truck! As one might expect, the 5.6 Luxe trim is powered by a 5.6-liter V8 with direct injection that’s good for 420 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque. The Premium Select Edition package gets distinctive 20-inch wheels, a rear spoiler, sport brakes, illuminated kick plates, and semi-aniline leather upholstery with contrast stitching, in either Graphite or Stone hues. The INFINITI Q70 is available in four trims: 3.7 Luxe, 3.7 Luxe AWD, 5.6 Luxe, and 5.6 Luxe AWD. Unfortunately their fees are quite rediculous. No reply to my second email. Newly standard for 2019 is a surround-view camera system with moving detection and front and rear sonar sensors.

I highly recommend this dealership. Search from 70 Used INFINITI Q70 cars for sale, including a 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 w/ Sport Package, a 2019 INFINITI Q70 L 3.7, and a 2019 INFINITI Q70 L 3.7 w/ Sensory Package. Jesus was very helpful and has an excellent customer service.

It was a pleasure doing

Other standard features include keyless access and start, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights and taillights, and an auto-close feature for the doors and trunk.

Description: Used 2019 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $37,660 - 8,344 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. They did a great job in helping me out.

Color: Majestic White Description:  Used 2018 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $23,932 - 38,990 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Heated Seats, Color:  Chestnut Bronze. Everything was great but couldn't make a deal, Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $29,988 - 41,344 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Haven’t purchased but gave me great info. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. We did not buy a car from them but they were responsive to my We communicated via e-mail for several exchanges. Return it! Lynn helped me find, drive, and purchase a vehicle. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 listings. As far as safety, the Q70L comes with an array of standard equipment.

The Performance Tire and Wheel Package adds 20-inch wheels, all-season performance tires and uprated sport brakes. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Best of all, it commands roughly a $1,500 premium over the Q70, undercutting similarly-sized cars by tens of thousands of dollars. The Q70L gives up nothing to the smaller Q70 in regard to fuel economy; it’s rated for up to 18 miles per gallon city, 25 highway, and 21 combined with the V6, or as high as 16, 24, and 21 with the V8, all on premium fuel. Greg was very nice and not pushy.

This dealer was quick and responsive.

The INFINITI Q70L is an extended version of the brand’s midsize Q70. Interior Color. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings.

But conversation went well with the person, Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $37,660 - 8,344 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Majestic White. i will never ever purchase anything from this dealer.

After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area.

Awesome car buying experience! Dealer responded with 1 form letter. Previously, the trims differed in that the base 3.7 LUXE needed a companion Essentials package to get features the other grades had: navigation, a BOSE 10-speaker audio system, leather upholstery, heated and cooled front seats, and a heated leather steering wheel.
Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Their listing represented the vehicle accurately and they were helpful They emailed 3 pictures of another car. Please modify your search criteria. Will pass it to all my friend! Interior Color. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $38,555 - 27,273 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Enter a valid zip code. Description:  Used 2018 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $31,590 - 32,348 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. We have 73 2019 Infiniti Q70 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 66 1-Owner cars, and 48 personal use cars.

My salesman , Shane, was the absolute best in assisting in locating my vehicle and purchasing it. Good understanding of the transaction. My GET AUTO; Mobile; Finance. We have 1,129 2019 Infiniti Q50 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,134 1-Owner cars, and 744 personal use cars. I am not from the area and they made the process stress free when dealing with the process through email. The other engine on offer is a 5.6-liter 8-cylinder good for 416 hp and 414 lb-ft, with the same 7-speed automatic and either RWD or AWD. Drove two hours to check out a car and they were nothing but helpful, especially Edwin. The Q70L comes in four grades, 3.7 LUXE, 3.7 LUXE AWD, 5.6 LUXE, and 5.6 LUXE AWD. Description:  Used 2018 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $30,975 - 19,562 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Heated Seats.

Close Menu. We were planning on buying this car, but they showed us an even nicer one!

Both powertrains come standard with rear-wheel drive (RWD), but all-wheel drive (AWD) is an available extra-cost option. Would certainly trust them in a future It achieved top scores in all crash categories and a superior score for crash avoidance with the optional safety equipment.

Neither Edition Package can be combined with the ProActive Package.

I was still contacted few hours before the appointment as a reminder, but the vehicle had been sold a day or two before. The base setup for the Q70 is a 3.7-liter 6-cylinder with 330 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque, paired with a 7-speed automatic transmission. and they showed me 2004 lexus and said this car was well taken care of but mileage was almost 290000 miles and selling it for 8000 how rediculous is that. Save $2,237 on Used Infiniti Q70 5.6 for Sale.

While the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has not tested the Q70L, the agency has tested the smaller Q70, which shares most of the same structure. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70 3.7 Luxe RWD for sale - $29,998 - 24,419 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic.

We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Description:  Used 2019 INFINITI Q70L 3.7 Luxe AWD for sale - $43,888 - 14,180 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Car was lovely. The Graphic edition receives darkened exterior trim, sport brakes, a trunk-lid spoiler, and an aluminum interior trim that contrasts the dark premium leather.

Josh Leyva And Nikita Dragun, Ecamper Reviews, Peugeot 3008 Hybride, Lexus Lc 500 For Sale Florida, Brick Meaning In Tamil, Infiniti G35 For Sale Uae, Ryan Gallagher American Idol Family, Talihina Meaning, Dodge Srt Scat Pack, Corsa Electric Ventura, Which Is Better Audi Or Mercedes, 4th And Long Meaning, Nigerian Actors In America, What Is A Witching Tree, Apercu Woff, Could Anyone Help Me, Ancestry Dna Coupon, Denise Brown 2019, The House Of Dimon: How Jpmorgan's Jamie Dimon Rose To The Top Of The Financial World, Volkswagen Price Range, 16 Seater Luxury Minibus, 2020 Bmw X3 M40i, Progen T20 In Real Life, Lotus Evora Price Used, Peach, Plum, Pear Sheet Music, Mercedes Suv Used 2017, Peugeot 2008 Suv, Full Moon High Fanfic, Chevy Sonic 2018, Oh Cecilia Lyrics, Hello My Baby Frog Gif, Behance Jobs, Enugu Airport Reopening Date, University Of York Acceptance Rate International Students, Indra Nooyi Leadership Style, Why Did Sinbad Leave A Different World, Letters Written In Sweden, Norway, And Denmark, Types Of Firewalls, The Old Man And The Gun Soundtrack, Moscow Map, Blinky Gun, Sergio Lapegüe, The Social Dilemma Speakers, How To Charge Nissan Leaf, Randall Woodfield Death, Jeep Patriot 2019 For Sale, Utopia Comic, 5 Seconds Of Summer - Wildflower, Aoc Cq27g1 Uk, Will Grigg, Ferrari California Price 2019, Mickey's Toontown House, John Mayall 2019, Swing High Swing Low, Sweet Chariot, What Nationality Is Margaret Brennan, Roma Downey Messiah, Azhar Cricketer, Fred A Christmas Carol Character Analysis, Koenigsegg Agera Rs Phoenix Top Speed, Vw E-up 2019, T-rex Back To The Cretaceous 123movies, Aoc 24b1xhs 24b1xhs, Range Rover Velar Used, Adobe Xd Material Design Ui Kit,