song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... Dave from Cardiff, Wales Nothing to do with the 1986 Simple Minds release of the same name, although by coincidence, it's thought that the 'Minds might have offered a demo of their song to Trevor Horn; see more comments. All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u. from album: Once Upon A Time (1985) Don't you look back on a big lost world Crying out tomorrow Don't you look down like the heroes say Come tell me all about it Take me to the streets where the bonfires burn ... All the things she said, she said All the things she said, she said Little darling close your eyes, there'll be no compromising Of all the things she said, she said Throw me to the street where the heartbeats beating "Beating all around me" To the peaceful revolution And the perfect wave, surround me Tell me 'bout the ocean moving in slow motion I see it glitter in the sun Simple Minds – All The Things She Said Lyrics. "All the Things She Said" is a song by Scottish rock group Simple Minds, released as the third single from their seventh studio album, Once Upon a Time. Listen to All The Things She Said by Simple Minds, 144,054 Shazams, featuring on Pop Hits: 1986, and Alternative Hits: 1985 Apple Music playlists. Lyrics to 'All The Things She Said' by Simple Minds. Song information for All the Things She Said - Simple Minds on AllMusic It was sung by lead vocalist Jim Kerr, with backing vocals provided by American singer Robin Clark who also appeared in the promotional video. Don't you look back on a big lost world Crying out tomorrow Don't you look down like the heroes say Come tell me all about it …

Adobe Audition Cs6 Tutorial Pdf, Full Moon September 2020, Aw2720hf Vs Aw2518hf, Manchester United Covid Mask, Lamborghini Aventador For Sale, Fred Savage Children, Tiago Iorc What A Wonderful World, Fifa Goal Rules, Pinion Shaft, 2006 Morgan Roadster Price, Who Owns Shanghai Shendi Group, Man Booker Prize Winners Since 2000,