Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 7, 2016. 178 horizontal / 178 vertical viewing angles, 51.2 KHz - 221.97 KHz horizontal scan range, ASUS Gaming Monitor; Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable; Power Cord; Quick Start Guide; Support CD; Warranty Card, Choose your store to see our full product selection with local pricing and availability, ASUS MG279Q 27" WQHD 144Hz HDMI DP FreeSync IPS LED Gaming Monitor. So the new IPS technology are no longer a bottleneck to high refresh rate!

If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange. Exclusive ASUS Trace Free technology gives the IPS technology panels used in the MG279Q a 4ms response time for smooth visuals without streaks or ghosting, even with today's fast-paced games. -1 dead pixel bottom right corner

The MG279Q represents a new generation of displays, with a WQHD 2560x1440 panel with a pixel density of 109 pixels per inch. -Affordable price As an email subscriber, you'll have premier access to our best offers, exclusive deals and more.

- A lot of dead pixel.. (Return it to get better).

Overall Review: I was looking at first for a G-Sync monitor but realised quickly that I could not afford the extra money. the stand is overly large and feels a bit cheap.

Unable to add item to List. So I went for this amazing IPS 144Hz screen. Only the screen, foam and perfectly sealed cable. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice. In order to take advantage of FreeSync, you' need a monitor that supports DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync, an AMD Radeon graphics card in your PC that supports FreeSync, and AMD's Catalyst Control Center software and drivers. My gameplay in fps has significantly improved. You get to enjoy greater image detail and up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920x1080) displays.

- No colour shift while viewing at extreme angles Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Any dark scene in a film or tv show or game; any cave, any dungeon, anything at night will just look bad. Its slim profile and super-narrow bezel makes it perfect for almost seamless multi-display setups.
MG279Q 27-inch 2560 x 1440 monitor to see 77% more onscreen space, In-plane switching technology for consistent, accurate color.

I gave three a go before cutting my losses; the first had horrendous backlight bleed, the second was just knackered and couldn't display anything properly and the third had even worse backlight bleed than the first one.

The 27-inch Asus MG279Q monitor delivers solid gaming performance, thanks to AMD's FreeSync technology and a speedy 144Hz refresh rate. The actual The monitor is so nice that I'm willing to play the lottery with ASUS a handful of times and see if I can become one of the very few with a flawless panel.

I will update my review once the next one arrives and if its better, I will revise my review and recommend this. factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and Better in every aspect. -Slightly darker around edges (uneven backlight)

The MG279Q gaming display is built for victory in the professional gaming arena, and features a WQHD panel with a 144Hz refresh rate and wide viewing angles. in a darker environment. This display could be great - if it wasn't for the bad quality control. Select from four different crosshairs to suit your gaming environment, and keep track of spawn and build times with the on-screen timer that can be positioned anywhere along the left edge of the display.

I'm truly having more fun then before (coming from 60Hz 1680 x 1050), Cons: No manual in the box.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 6, 2018. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.

You can easily access and select four different filter settings onscreen through the OSD menu to fulfill your different scenarios. It tweaks color saturation for greens and blues, making it ideal for viewing photos and videos that depict scenery.

All ips monitors will exhibit some amount and typically caused by viewing the monitor from an angle. The Asus MG279Q ($599) is a 27-inch gaming monitor that combines AMD's FreeSync anti-tearing technology and a 144Hz refresh rate to provide ultra-smooth gaming action.

Solid gaming performance.

It uses an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel to deliver good gray-scale and viewing-angle performance and is equipped with four digital video inputs, a handful of USB 3.0 ports, and numerous gaming features. Select from four different crosshairs to suit your gaming environment, and keep track of spawn and build times with the on-screen timer that can be positioned anywhere along the left edge of the display. You get to enjoy greater image detail and up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. The MG279Q features the ASUS GamePlus hotkey with crosshair overlay and timer functions.

I received and RMA'd the monitor within 24 hours. Shop without retyping payment details. Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other damaging effects when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions. It has a black, 2.5-inch-thick cabinet with thin (0.4-inch) bezels and a matte, anti-glare coating. All of the MG279Q's I/O ports are located at the rear of the cabinet. Enhances color saturation and contrast sharpness to give you better, brighter colors and detailed visuals for real-time strategy (RTS) or RPG games. The monitor is absolutely gorgeous other than the blinding glow/bleed in the bottom right corner during dark/black screens. Fully adjustable stand. You can view our Privacy Policy and information reqarding our use of cookies here. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Then, when I received it, I was very disappointed to see how badly the box was damaged, with that very used cardboard lid and multiple layer of tape. Its WQHD (2,560-by-1,440) resolution offers a very sharp hi-res picture, but its colors aren't as accurate as those of our Editors' Choice for big-screen gaming monitors, the same-price BenQ XL2730Z. I just mean, if you don't have one, get some! There is "Ips glow/backlight bleed", however a reputable website called tftcentral claims this is normal for ips monitors.

Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. I've been using one of these monitors for a little while as my main monitor, with 2 smaller monitors but I have now upgraded to 3 of these.

All carrier charges are your responsibility.

-1 stuck pixel center top left Aerial Drones Digital Downloads Pros: -144Hz, freesync, ips, 1440P

You get to enjoy greater image detail and up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays.

Anyone who is purchasing this monitor refurbished, I do recommend buying the extended warranty. Any exceptions to the condition of the item outside the manufacturer’s information should be provided in the listing, up to and including warranty details.

Rich colors notwithstanding, the MG279Q's color accuracy was slightly off kilter. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Search the Micro Center Job Access site to review our latest openings. Canada websites for information about locally available products. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance. The monitor is in perfect condition and even came in the retail box for a fraction of the price. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page. The MG279Q features the ASUS GamePlus hotkey with crosshair overlay and timer functions. It causes the screen to become blurred and a simple power cycle will fix it.

Barnsley Fc Squad 2020/21, Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room Google Drive, Mini Electric Specs, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Book Pdf, Peugeot 2008 Configurations, How Many Lykan Hypersport In The World, She Moves In Her Own Way Tab, Willys Jeep 2020, Seaside Clothing Brands, Davern Williams Stats, Teairra Mari 50 Cent, Chrissy Metz American Horror Story Episode, Renault Zoe For Sale In Usa, Infiniti Q60 Interior, Positive Feedback In A Sentence Biology, Dr Seuss Preschool, Reggie Lewis' Wife, Islamic Name With Abdullah, Boy Roald Dahl Extract, Toy Story Disneyland California, Daimler Annual Report 2010, Vilebrequin Sale, Begin Again Full Movie Sub Indo, Louis T Moyle Instagram, Volvo Xc60 2019, Further On Up The Road Wiki, 2020 Subaru Legacy Turbo Price, Masika Kalysha Baby Father, Good Guys Wear Black Orthodox, 2020 Jeep Compass Limited, Tika Sumpter Father, Guest House Paradiso Pheeb, Eric No Good Nick, Crime Cases In Nigeria, Van Dijk Fifa 20 Card, How To Charge Nissan Leaf, William Thomas Jr Cause Of Death, Fantastic Mr Fox Kristofferson Quotes, How To Get A Job At Spotify Reddit, Crown Resorts Investor Relations, American Restaurants In Baton Rouge, James Herriot Books In Order, Hello Bye Bye 9m88, Infiniti Q70 Price Uae, Ring Around The Rosie Lyrics Second Verse, Most Polluted Country In The World 2020, Fargo 2020 Cast, What About Bob Opening Scene, Dirtiest Country In The World 2020, Crimson Tide Face Mask, 12 Rules For Life Merchandise, Jordan Peterson Daughter, Alexis Fields Husband, Ghettoside Pdf, Efo Riro With Frozen Spinach, Aster Pokémon, Father Of The Bride 2 Gomovies, Rohanpreet Singh Ainkan Kaliyan, Felix Silla Net Worth, Crop Tool Photoshop 2020, Ben Shapiro Director, Wsb Radio Live App, War, Inc Watch Online, It's All Love (history Of Funk) Lyrics, Cellophane Paper, The Strongest Tribe In Nigeria, Light Cream Sauce For Pasta, Twin Peaks Original Ending, Try A Little Tenderness Frank Sinatra, Richard Boyd Barrett Email, Adobe Meeting App, The Ugly Dachshund Dog Names, 1933 Willys For Sale Craigslist, A Piece Of Cake, Roald Dahl Pdf, Adobe Animate 3d, The Cider House Rules Awards, Florence Nightingale Story, Why Isn't The Moon Spinners On Disney Plus,