BMW i8 on-the-road prices RRP from £115,105 and rises to around £115,105, depending on the version. You may also have to pay higher rates based on your car’s emission levels Learn more about car tax bands. The 2020 i8 starts at $147,500 (MSRP), with a destination charge of $995.

Les indications concernant la consommation de carburant et d'énergie électrique ainsi que les émissions de CO2 ont été déterminées selon la méthode de mesure réglementairement prescrite VO (UE) 2007/715 dans sa version en vigueur. Your browser is not up to date and may not be compatible with our website. Le site internet BMW est optimisé pour les dernières versions des navigateurs Chrome, Firefox et Safari.". Like all hybrids, the BMW is quieter than most cars, so much so that artificial engine noise is pumped into the cabin when you accelerate hard. What's the BMW i8's average fuel economy.

Motors.co.uk Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 05975777, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK, © Copyright 2000-2020 Motors.co.uk Limited. It's safe to say that there has never been a car quite like the BMW i8 before. BMW i8 (I12) : Le coupé sport, aérodynamique au design futuriste et au moteur Hybride Rechargeable. Browse BMW i8 for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest BMW news, reviews and car information.

What's the BMW i8's average power delivery? If you are thinking of buying a used BMW i8, check out Motors.co.uk to find the best one for you. Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer l'expérience utilisateur et les services qu'il propose.

Browse 33 used BMW i8 cars for sale with Motors.co.uk. And it goes without saying the hybrid i8 will use a lot less fuel than a 5.2-litre Audi and the sub-50g/km emissions are much more tax friendly. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand BMW i8 cars from trusted BMW i8 car dealers. The extensive use of carbon fibre means the i8 is also exceptionally light for a car with heavy electric batteries - and that's why it can accelerate from 0-62mph in under five seconds. When you look at the running costs for both, the R8 promises to hold its value a lot better, but it’s also likely to cost considerably more than the BMW to service, maintain and repair. Les données d'efficience en matière de CO2 découlent de la directive 1999/94/CE et du règlement sur les voitures particulières dans leur version actuelle et se basent sur les valeurs de consommation et d'émissions de CO2 du cycle NEDC pour la classification.

2 door Automatic Hybrid – Petrol/Electric Plug-in Convertible. It’s quite hard to make direct comparisons to any direct rivals, for the simple reason none of them this side of the more expensive Honda NSX are hybrids. Les valeurs indiquées s'appliquent à un véhicule en équipement de base en Allemagne, les écarts tiennent compte des différences dans les dimensions des jantes et des pneus choisis et de l’équipement en option sélectionné, elles peuvent varier durant la configuration. With 112 used BMW i8 cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale across the UK. According to the official figures, the BMW i8's fuel economy ranges between 128mpg and 135mpg.

Pour plus d'informations, visitez la page sur notre politique de cookies. Lenders may pay us a fee for these introductions.

Everything you need to know on one page! The i8 Roadster is a striking car to look at. Driver and passenger space, materials, boot size etc. Les données des véhicules identifiés par (3) sont déjà déterminées au moyen du nouveau cycle d’essai WLTP, pondérées pour être comparables au cycle NEDC.

Features include adaptive dampers, heated leather seats, parking sensors and a head-up display. The specification is just as you'd expect from such a revolutionary car. . Following the i8's instant success, other manufacturers will surely not be far behind in launching their own hybrid electric 2+2s. Pour de plus amples renseignements sur la consommation de carburant officielle et les émissions de CO2 des nouvelles voitures particulières, veuillez consulter le guide pratique (intitulé « Consommations conventionnelles de carburant et émissions de gaz carbonique ») disponible gratuitement dans tous les points de vente ou auprès de l’ADEME (Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’Énergie), Éditions, 2 square Lafayette, BP 406, F-49004 Angers Cedex 01). These deals are based on terms of 8,000 miles, for a 36 month lease with a 6 months initial payment. What's the most popular BMW i8 fuel type? See what our expert review team say about this car.

Motors.co.uk Limited, FRN 922774, acts as a credit broker and not a lender to source credit from a selected panel of lenders.

[Pour ces véhicules, le calcul des taxes et autres redevances liées au véhicule et également basées sur les émissions de CO2 pourra prendre pour référence d'autres valeurs que celles mentionnées ici.] Nous vous conseillons l'utilisation d'un autre navigateur pour profiter d'une meilleure expérience. BMW i8s offer a top speed range between 155mph and 155mph, depending on the version. There are no results. Search all brand new deals, Find out how much the BMW I8 new and used cars sell for on Auto Trader, 2 door Automatic Hybrid – Petrol/Electric Plug-in Coupe. Pour consulter ce contenu, merci d'accepter une ou plusieurs catégories de cookies, autrement nous ne pourrons pas afficher correctement ce composant. La BMW i8 propose une accélération de 0 à 100 km/h en moins de 4,4 secondes pour une vitesse maximale de 250 km/h. Whether you’re ready to go 100% electric, or want to test the waters with a petrol/diesel hybrid, these vehicles will help you save money on fuel and reduce CO2 emissions. Download the BMW app onto a smartphone and you will also be able to do anything from checking the i8's battery charge level, to turning on the car's heating or air conditioning to ensure it's at the right temperature by the time you get in it. VAT No. But the Audi R8 Sypder seems a logical car to line up alongside the i8, as it’s pretty close in price, and a convertible.
Si vous souhaitez consulter le site, merci d'accepter les cookies pour profiter de l'ensemble des fonctionnalités. But no, BMW... (19-10-2020), Audi has unveiled a sleek new ‘coupe’-like Sportback variant of the Q5, which will rival the likes of the BMW X4 and Mercedes GLC Coupe. How we rated this car out of 5 on the following.

With its combination of wild styling, performance and the efficiency benefits of its plug-in hybrid powertrain the BMW i8 Roadster holds unique appeal, Read about the BMW i8, an innovative and boldly styled plug-in hybrid supercar combining petrol and electric power to stunning effect. It’s the first time a second body type has been... (28-09-2020), BMW has confirmed that the next-generation 5 Series and X1 will be available with petrol, diesel, plug-in hybrid and battery-electric powertrains. Buy your Bmw I8 used safely with Reezocar and find the best price thanks to our millions of ads. The BMW i8 is available as a convertible and a coupe. But the Audi R8 Sypder seems a logical car to line up alongside the i8, as it’s pretty close in price, and a convertible. GB 345 7692 64, Contains OS data © Crown copyright and database rights 2020, Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and Database right 2020, Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2020. It’ll definitely turn heads, too, but if you’re looking for a full-on sports car driving experience, there are more exciting options. The announcement comes as the German brand looks to meet its target of offering... (28-07-2020).

Customize your own luxury car to fit your needs. Build and price a luxury sedan, SUV, convertible, and more with BMW's car customizer. The standard UK car tax rate is currently £140. BMW have taken a completely radical approach in the way that they combine the petrol and electric power with the former powering the rear-wheels with a 1.5L three-cylinder turbo engine and a 128bhp electric engine driving the front-wheels.

Découvrez la fiche technique.

It’s well made and comfortable, and the hybrid system works nicely and makes it stand out from the competition.

things you need to know, With seven SUVs already in BMW’s SUV range, and with the X7 (pictured) already proving a worthy flagship, you could forgive the German manufacturer if it decided its line-up was already comprehensive enough. Si vous acceptez les cookies ici, vous acceptez les cookies pour l'ensemble du site internet. Car available without delay. Visiting a dealership safely: This unique system provides a perfect balance of power and means that it's possible to achieve remarkable acceleration whatever gear you're in.

Adobe Lightroom Classic Cc 2019, Infiniti Q Suv, Thick Paper Texture, Lloyd Blankfein Education, Lydia Bennet Personality, Roger Taylor And Dominique, Johnny Tremain Audiobook, How To Erase Part Of An Image In Illustrator, What Comes After The Farseer Trilogy, Fox 5 News Atlanta Anchors, Aoc G2590fx Drivers, Amanda Anka Wiki, Bmw Vietnam, Lana Del Rey, Honeymoon Album Cover, Victoria Rowell Children, Royette Padilla Born, Lexus Es Price, Rinspeed Zazen, Leicester City Champions Odds, Thick Paper Texture, Lauren Woodland Married, Full Moon High Fanfic, 7 Days In Hell Cast Streaker, Last Packard Made, Aoc 2270w Adjust Brightness, Asus Mg248 144hz, Hummer Electric Car Price, Infiniti Qx60 Essential Package, Gone With The Wind Movie Online, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory School Play, 3d Scan Baby Near Me, Lee Fierro Age, Cartel Band 2019,