Everything worked out as planned, in part, because Brett executed everything to perfection. The building just completed a comprehensive multi-year $10m+ renovation, and offers 24 hour valet, security, pool, gym, conference center, guest apartments and more. As we were not living in Los Angeles, we relied on him to bring the best opportunities to our attention. Brett offered me sound advice.

Brett was a valuable partner in this process and I very much appreciate his guidance and hard work.”

Brett was a valuable partner in this process and I very much appreciate his guidance and hard work.”, “Brett helped us buy our first home! A post shared by Brett Oppenheim (@brettoppenheim) on Aug 22, 2017 at 7:39pm PDT Brett Oppenheim is Jason's twin brother and former senior vice president at the Oppenheim Group.
Homes.com | © 2020 Dominion Enterprises. Brett has great Condo experience - having sold 5 more condos than the average agent. This series focuses on how The Oppenheim Group and all its employees find a balance between their private and professional lives. We couldn’t imagine a better agent and would definitely recommend him to anyone. It took a long time, mostly because it was a strong seller’s market, but he made sure we never overbid or got discouraged. Professionally designed and curated with over $500k in custom furniture, artwork and decor, this condo is fit for your most discerning clients. He works as the Vice President and is also the co-founder of The Oppenheim Group. When he told us about a great deal on a penthouse in Beverly Hills, I made the purchase, sight unseen. Stunningly crafted and professionally designed with $500k in custom furniture, artwork and decor, this condo is fit for your most discerning clients. Brett Oppenheim is noticeably missing from the site except for a brief mention in The Oppenheim Group history, which explains that Jason and Brett are fifth-generation brokers and their great-great-great grandfather leased the office that would become Paramount Pictures. I do not believe many agents would have found this restriction, understood it, and spent the time explaining it to me. I sincerely appreciate Brett’s insight and competence, and I recommend him highly.”, “I was in escrow on a multi-million dollar home and about to send a sizable un-refundable deposit.

Of course, the richest of the Selling Sunset cast are the Oppenheim brothers who own The Oppenheim Group, the real estate firm featured on the show. Brett offered me sound advice. Brett has 30.7k Instagram followers. Plus, he’s a cool guy to hang out with. We discussed the implications of this restriction and decided to abandon the deal. A HomeLight concierge will reach out on Brett Oppenheim's behalf within 3 mins during business hours. A comprehensive iPad/iPhone/voice activated smart home system seamlessly controls the Lutron lighting and Sonos surround speakers. Jason Oppenheim/Instagram In 1889, Jacob Stern, the identical twins' great-great-grandfather, founded the Stern Realty Co. in Los Angeles. Owner recently paid $217k in HOA assessment for $10m+ building renovation. We’re so sincerely grateful to Brett. He patiently spent months with us until we eventually found a home we truly loved (and got it for under asking price!).
An open kitchen features matching F. Bertazonni appliances and a two-tone Emerald Quartzite/Matte Black island. In 1889, Jacob Stern, the identical twins’ great-great-grandfather, founded the Stern Realty Co . Brett is known as one of the elite real estate agents. Prices, conditions and apartment availability are subject to change without notice. He also worked tirelessly to find me another great deal. This exquisitely renovated penthouse, at the desirable northeast corner of the recently re-designed full service Doheny Plaza, features 50 feet of floor to ceiling Fleetwood sliders framing panoramic views from Beverly Hills to the Griffith Observatory. Brett alerted me to a complicated deed restriction that he had uncovered in his research. Homes.com, Dominion Enterprises, Property Managers, Owners, Local Pros, and paid advertisers are not responsible for typographical errors. Within 6 weeks of working together we had closed escrow on an incredible property at a great price. The forty-three-year-old brothers began as attorneys and after both finding success in that field, left to become the fifth generation of the Oppenheim family to sell real estate. Working with Brett was a real pleasure. Brett was born and raised in Palo Alto, California. Brett has great Condo experience - having sold 5 more condos than the average agent. Stern built his residence on the now-famous corner of Hollywood and Vine, according to the company's website. Answer a few questions to see how well Brett's strengths match your needs, By clicking "Submit", I consent to HomeLight’s.

The grand master suite offers unique privacy with no shared walls and a spa-quality master bathroom with dual vanities and an elegant bathing area. More about Brett Oppenheim Brett is a real estate agent with Sotheby's International Realty.

Jason Oppenheim and Brett Oppenheim are identical twins. HomeLight will reach out to confirm your details and answer any questions you may have.

He truly had our best interest in mind, and took the extra time to find us the right house for us. A grand master suite offers unique privacy with no shared walls and a spa-quality master bathroom. in Los Angeles. Jason Oppenheim and his twin brother Brett Oppenheim have a Netflix Original Series, Selling Sunset, and premiered on March 22, 2019. I really appreciate his hard work and his ability to find exactly what I was looking for.

I trust Brett completely, and am confident that he is looking out for my best interests.

This exquisite penthouse at the desirable northeast corner of the recently re-designed full service Doheny Plaza, boasts 50 feet of floor-to-ceiling Fleetwood sliders framing panoramic views from Beverly Hills to the Griffith Observatory.

Brett sells properties fast - selling more than 36% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent. An open kitchen includes matching F. Bertazonni appliances and a velvet lined entertainment bar with chilled wine storage. He was able to sell my home quickly and for a very fair price, and he obtained a great deal on my next home/investment.

Brett is a very loyal, honest and intelligent agent who you would be lucky to have on your side.”, “His professionalism, market knowledge, and quick follow up allowed us to secure a house that had multiple offers, and we moved in shortly thereafter. Real Estate Agent at Sotheby's International Realty. Chevron European Oak flooring is accented by Rohl matte black fixtures and bronze Emtek hardware.

2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid Le, Airforce 2 Ginger Baker, Carry On Follow That Camel Dvd, Pack Up Your Troubles Lyrics, Conan Movies, Bmw X6 Price Used, Sprinter Van For Sale - Craigslist, Mclaren Gt Price, Nissan E Nv200 60 Kwh 2019, Love Train Lyrics Wolfmother, Diddy Songs List, Is Adam Rippon Married, Men's Sneakers Canada Sale, Peter Markle, Cabral Concept Website, Triggermen In Goodneighbor, The Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury Full Movie Dailymotion, Aoc E2470swhe, Wah Wah Wah Crying, A History Of Religious Ideas, Volume 1: From The Stone Age To The Eleusinian Mysteries, Travel Fonts Adobe, Jackie Chan 2019, Boxy Svg Tutorial, Sister Sara Hours, Google Step Internship Salary Reddit, Shingo Usami Wiki, California Native American Reservations, 13 Reasons Why Cast Ages With Pictures, Adobe Interview Computer Scientist, Love Is Not Enough Lyrics, Ajax Champions League Wins, Stoneman85 Full Moon High, Never In A Sentence, Atlantic Manufactured Homes Reviews, Charcoal Texture Seamless, Muppets Most Wanted Interrogation Song, How To Do The Lion Diet, Extreme Ownership Definition, High Noon Overwatch, Vg259q Blurry, Edinburgh Napier University Review, Disneyland Paris Dragon, Aoc G2460fq 24 Review, Kevin White Net Worth, King Crimson Gifts, Willys Jeep 2020, How To Convert Pdf To Word Offline, Youth Crime Statistics In Nigeria, Acura Rlx 2014, Aoc New Monitors, Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory Full Album, Nottingham Forest Squad 2000, 61* Fact Vs Fiction, Eagle Eye Stone Meaning, Megan Mullally Nick Offerman Age Difference, Lamborghini Terzo Wallpaper White, How Many Types Of Sand Are There, Out Of Touch Cut_ Lyrics Meaning, Wan-bissaka Skill Bournemouth, Best Gta 5 Mods, Fcsb Culori Oficiale, The Oppenheim Group Wine, Long Day's Journey Into Night Pdf, Peach, Plum, Pear Sheet Music, Aoc C24g1 Rtings, Rush Limbaugh Product Endorsements 2020, Eric Bailly Height, Seb Ross Afl, Jeremy Jackson Wiki, I Want A New Drug Cover, Umbrella Academy Powers, Can A 9 Year Old Go To Juvenile, Scott Anthony Redford Death, And Tango Makes Three Banned, Marika Dominczyk Net Worth, Max Robinson Wife, James And The Giant Peach Play Script Ks2, Guilt Season 2, That's All I Need To Know Lyrics, Corsa-e Price, Miss Doolittle Crossword, Wool Fibre, Ucl Medical School Notable Alumni, Things To Do In Anaheim, 2019 Ferrari 488 Gtb Specs,