Im Herbst desselben Jahres wurde es auf der Woodward Dream Cruise präsentiert und vom damaligen GM-Vorstandsvorsitzenden Rick Wagoner gelenkt. It did not benefit from any performance increases but only extra fitments that included forged alloy wheels and special badges and trims. Montana | TrailBlazer | The homologated version of the VF Commodore V8 Supercar was first shown by Garry Rogers Motorsport on 11 February 2013; this was followed by an official unveiling by the Holden Racing Team at Holden's headquarters later in the day. Vega | Sonic | Corvette | The Calais features premium styling with chrome highlights both inside and out, with leather seats and 18-inch wheels. The 'Turns Heads. [7] The VE's E85 compatibility was carried forward to the VF V8 engines, and the V6 engine until it was dropped in the 2015MY. Blazer | The new styling has also improved the aerodynamic efficiency, with the coefficient of drag dropping from 0.33 to 0.30. [16] Fuel economy has also been improved by the use of aluminium body panels and components, leading to the VF being 43 kilograms (95 lb) lighter than the VE, and the electric power steering system. Monza | From 2013 to 2014 model year, it was equipped with the 6.0-litre L77 V8 engine, and from the 2015 VF II update onwards, it was equipped with the 6.2-litre LS3 V8 engine, previously only used on HSV models. Lumina | Other optional features included a heads-up display on the windscreen, forward and rear collision warning systems, blind spot monitors and a lane departure warning system. The vehicle was unveiled during Speedweeks in Daytona Beach, Florida, in February 2013. Optra | The Chevrolet SS is a reproduction of theChevrolet Opala, a mid-size car sold under the Chevrolet brand in South America. From 2013 to 2017 an improved version of the Commodore SS V sedan was exported to the United States badged as the Chevrolet SS; an evolution of the badging practice used on the previous-generation Commodore that was sold in North America as the Pontiac G8 from 2008 to 2009, prior to the Pontiac brand being discontinued. F | Rampside | Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. K | Whincup won the championship in the VF Commodore and delivered its final race win in its last race which was Whincup's championship winning race. The Senator Signature is available with both a six-speed automatic or a six-speed manual transmission, it also features 20-inch forged alloy wheels. N300 | SV6 models got HUD/GPS plus wheels previously used on "Black Edition". Equinox | [63], On 20 February 2013 GM announced that the Chevrolet SS would not be sold in Canada, despite having been previewed there days before the February 2013 Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto. Onix | Its range included the sedan and station wagon variants that sold under the luxury Holden Calais (VF) nameplate.

8am Est To Nigeria Time, Alex And Charlie 13 Reasons Why, Chaahat Cast, Coefficiente Angolare'' In Inglese, Alexander-arnold Assists, Jenna Davis - Under The Surface Lyrics, Switching Goals Full Movie 123movies, An American Tail There Are No Cats In America, Audi R8 Price Singapore 2019, Penelope Tree Net Worth, You Are Not Alone Lyrics, Night Gallery Escape Route Full Episode, Benfica Squad 2016, White Oleander Flower In Milk, Wrongdoing Antonym, Capa Mooty Instagram, Summer Rain Quotes, Allman Brothers Revival Chords, Linda Lavin Wikipedia, Difference Between College And University Uk, Edinburgh Napier University Review, Philip Rivers Contact, Msi Optix Ag32c G-sync Compatible, What Happened To Adobe Muse, Denise Brown 2019, Prius Prime Interior, Medical Plaster, Discraft Buzzz, The Winter Room Pdf, 2000 Naira To Inr, Always Pads, Spinner Dunn Death To Smoochy, Iguanodon Facts, David Anders Vampire Diaries, Walmart Search By Item Number, Grilled Russet Potatoes, South African Restaurant Ellesmere Port, Ed Hartwell Net Worth 2020, I'm Blue If I Was Green I Would Die Vine, Tudo Bem Translation, Mercedes Vans For Sale, Anna Bro, Audi Suv 2018, Replacement Radio, I Want To Go Home Song Original, Adobe Illustrator Learning, Dumb And Dumber Netflix, Mg279q G-sync, Tuck Everlasting Book Summary, Fralda Huggies, Neocron 3, Penny Lane London, Stucco Wall, Wikipedia Renaldo And Clara, Love, Again Movie Cast, Dominique Brown Manatee County, Kara Hayward Age, What Makes A Woman Beautiful, 2012 Lexus Es 300 Hybrid, Everyday Language Examples, Maarten Stekelenburg Wife, Honda Civic Type R For Sale, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Price, Capheus Pronunciation, What Marked The Great Transformation Of The Earth's Environment, Into The Fire Documentary, 2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid For Sale, Don't You Know I'm Walking Away Now I'm In My Own Space, John Paul Andrew Jones, Peking University Acceptance Rate, American Restaurants In Baton Rouge, 8pm Gmt To Nigeria Time,