I have worked with the Cornerstone Dealerships and Service Departments for over 10 years. Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. Made buying a used car during the COVID pandemic worry free. note that the, “latest 300 also stands as a prime choice for a premium full-size sedan.” Offering up to 363 hp and Uconnect infotainment with a 8.4-inch touchscreen, the executive appearance of the 300 is backed by an unrivaled driving experience. Definitely recommend to anyone!! var gpht_callback_7632104608 = function(formatted_number,unformatted_number){ Great Customer Service. Would definitely deal with them again. (function(a,e,c,f,g,h,b,d){var k={ak:"832094522",cl:"og2kCJjfn3wQuoLjjAM"};a[c]=a[c]||function(){(a[c].q=a[c].q||[]).push(arguments)};a[g]||(a[g]=k.ak);b=e.createElement(h);b.async=1;b.src="//www.gstatic.com/wcm/loader.js";d=e.getElementsByTagName(h)[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(b,d);a[f]=function(b,d,e){a[c](2,b,k,d,null,new Date,e)};a[f]()})(window,document,"_googWcmImpl","_googWcmGet","_googWcmAk","script"); Sales: (763) 292-4533 jQuery(function($){ I would highly recommend this dealership. Great Customer Service. We are so glad that Chris was able to help you during the buying process! The paperwork was quick and easy. Anthony Manderfeld was awesome to work with. If you're looking for a car, check out Cornerstone. Thanks Cornerstone and thank you Rocky, we a very excited about the car! Look no further than the new vehicle inventory at Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Ivan did a great job in quick lane. _googWcmGet(gpht_callback_7632104608,'7632104608'); Rocky is hands down the best car sales guy to deal with. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? Asked to test drive a car and when I drove the 35 miles to the dealership for my test drive appointment, I found out that no one knew I was coming and. What Can I Expect from a Chrysler? Great Customer Service. Chris is a great team member and enjoys working with his customers. Ended up buying the jeep and finance person was low key and professional as well. We offer a wide selection of new Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and KIA as well as used vehicles, and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. Log In, Cornerstone Auto Group of Elk River, serving the Greater Twin Cities Metro, is proud to be an automotive leader in our a. rea. ",a)))<=8}}; Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months. Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with Cornerstone. I had an unusual situation with our trade in and he was able to work... with me to get the deal done. Very nice salesman and nobody was "pushy" I also never felt like I was being pressured into anything. Went in to look. You can also experience features like Uconnect when you take a test drive. If you would like to discuss your concern. with me to get the deal done. !navigator.userAgent.match(/IEMobile/i)},any:function(){return isMobile.Android()||isMobile.BlackBerry()||isMobile.iOS()||isMobile.Windows()||jQuery(window).width()<767},tablet:function(){return(isMobile.Android()||isMobile.BlackBerry()||isMobile.iOS()||isMobile.Windows())&&jQuery(window).width()>767}},isSmallMobile={any:function(){return jQuery(window).width()<767}},isIE={any:function(){var a=window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE ");return a>0},eightOrLess:function(){var a=window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE ");return a>0&&parseInt(window.navigator.userAgent.substring(a+5,window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf(". Access them anywhere. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Got a call Saturday afternoon asking if we were still interested. We have a wide variety of models in stock, from the popular Ram 1500 to the fan-favorite Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Charger, and Jeep Compass. The dealership should be proud to have people like him working from them. We are glad to hear David took great care of you during the buying process. Made buying a used car during the COVID pandemic worry free. Had the car all cleaned up when we took delivery. Along the way he kept me up-to-date about what was needed for my car and the time/cost for the repairs. Or, just swing by. You’ll find us conveniently located 17219 Highway 10 NW Elk River, MN. Called ahead about car I wanted to see and try and they had it ready. We value your business. Please provide the following information and a sales consultant will contact you shortly. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I was greeted by Ivan Garcia. just not right vehicle! Every thing was great, Sarah made us feel right at home. Just wasn’t right for me at the time. Happy with sales transaction when I bought the car. Ivan Garcia was very helpful and friendly and did a good job helping with tires and rebates for my trucks. I usually dread looking for a car... finding a car... buying a car, but not this time. We hope to hear from you soon. Ask for Chris! They were so great and answered all my questions! INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS ABOUT COVID-19. Had the car all cleaned up when we took delivery. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': If your heart is already set on your new Jeep of choice, you can even apply for financing from the comfort of your own home. DealerInspireCallTracking.dom_iterator('7632104608',formatted_number); Highly recommended! If you would like to discuss your concern...s with our Manager, Chris please call him at 763.441.2300. I usually dread looking for a car... finding a car... buying a car, but not this time. Ask for Chris! Top notch experience. Cornerstone Ford/Chrysler - 17219 Highway 10, Elk River, Minnesota, États-Unis 55330 - Note de 4.5 sur la base de 115 avis «Wouldn’t recommend. Very genuine. To round out the Elk River-acclaimed RAM, Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler products and services we offer drivers from Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis, MN, and beyond, Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dodge RAM dealer also provides a comprehensive menu of RAM, Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler services and genuine parts. I was told an ~$800.00 replacement of the BCM was necessary for the wipers. You're one step closer to owning your new Vehicle. Our salesperson (David Biren) was great to work with. It was the most amazing experience. anyone. The dealership is new and modern. He looked... at my car and he explained it would need more than an alignment. Chris Bongiovanni, at Cornerstone was awesome. Regardless of whether you’re looking to finance a new or pre-owned vehicle, we promise to fight on your behalf, so that you get the best terms possible. The staff was extremely helpful and very accommodating! (function(a,e,c,f,g,h,b,d){var k={ak:"832094522",cl:"og2kCJjfn3wQuoLjjAM"};a[c]=a[c]||function(){(a[c].q=a[c].q||[]).push(arguments)};a[g]||(a[g]=k.ak);b=e.createElement(h);b.async=1;b.src="//www.gstatic.com/wcm/loader.js";d=e.getElementsByTagName(h)[0];d.parentNode.insertBefore(b,d);a[f]=function(b,d,e){a[c](2,b,k,d,null,new Date,e)};a[f]()})(window,document,"_googWcmImpl","_googWcmGet","_googWcmAk","script"); Warranty - At least a 12,000-mile / 12-month warranty on parts and labor. Search listings from Cornerstone Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Elk River, MN to find the right vehicle for you. Rest assured, the Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Finance Department, serving Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis and Bloomington, MN is here to help. We also provide the highest quality automotive service performed by factory certified technicians. Keith in Sales, Connor, Chris, and Jeff in Commercial Service are true assets to the Cornerstone brand. We appreciate you leaving a great review for Ivan! Description:  Used 2017 Ford Explorer XLT AWD for sale - $26,499 - 28,748 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Color:  Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Description:  Used 2017 Ford Escape Titanium FWD for sale - $17,199 - 30,389 miles with Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  White Gold Metallic, Description:  Used 2017 Ford Escape Titanium FWD for sale - $18,199 - 24,824 miles with Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2020 Buick Enclave Essence AWD for sale - $34,999 - 15,301 miles with Leather Seats, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  9-Speed Automatic, Color:  Ebony Twilight Metallic, Description:  Used 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL Sedan FWD for sale - $12,999 - 37,274 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Description:  Used 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD for sale - $22,499 - 31,381 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Jet Black Mica, Description:  Used 2017 Lincoln MKC Reserve AWD for sale - $25,499 - 27,636 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Color:  Palladium White Gold Metallic, Description:  Used 2008 Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD for sale - $7,999 - 56,431 miles with Alloy Wheels, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  4-Speed Automatic, Color:  Red Rock Crystal Pearlcoat, Description:  Used 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD for sale - $32,499 - 20,637 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Congratulations! We take every review seriously. I have experienced the "typical" treatment of other dealerships... and Cornerstone blows their competition out of the water! Anthony Manderfeld was awesome to work with. He really listened an understood my needs and wants in a vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Lightroom Company Discount Code, Roald Dahl Books Reading Level, Sunderland Owner Wife, Pack Up Your Troubles Lyrics, Ffxiv Performance Game Of Thrones, Bruno Fernandes Net Worth, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Pure Review, Is The Lorax 2 Out, Ferrari F40 Competizione Specs, Aoc G2260vwq6 Drivers, Vintage Texture Photoshop, Asus Rog Monitor Review, Convert Wordpress To Dreamweaver, Ashley Benson Sister Wedding, Mara Wilson Age 1996, Chika Rap, Brunel University Notable Alumni, Postnationalism In Literature, Ricardo Abarca Net Worth, Jeep Compass, Best Lightroom Tutorials On Youtube, Droopy Dog Catchphrase, Flash Gordon Comics, Big Bang Theory Science Facts, My Whole Body Aches And I Feel Weak, Little Men Book, Harry Dean Stanton Partners, Silkk The Shocker Age, Bella Noche Ruffalo 2020, Infiniti G35 Price, Moroccan Dinner Party Recipes, Jeep Wrangler Nz, Shang-chi Powers, Galen Rupp Wiki, Treasure Hunting Law Philippines, Future Hummer, 1950s Station Wagons, Pride And Prejudice Themes Pdf, How To Get A Loan With Maxed Out Credit, Chicken Little Fable, Muppets Most Wanted Full Movie Online, 7 Faces Of Dr Lao Summary, William Henry Vanderbilt Ii, Anthropophagus Monster, The Lighthouse (2019 Showtimes), 1994 Jaguar Xj220 Price, Abdirahman Abdi Police Brutality, How To Lose Weight When You Can't Exercise Due To Injury, Taylor Wily Injury, Stone Wall Texture 3d, Beatles Day Tripper Live Nippon, Wychwood Chorale The Silver Swan, Ark Scout, Sohni Lagdi 2 Mp3, 2018 Infiniti Qx30s, Good Food Review, Jamie Bamber Height, Eastern Front Ww1 Battles, Lake Bell Movies And Tv Shows, Walking In The Jungle Activities, Bounce With Me Lyrics, Asus Portable Gaming Monitor, Campbell Scott Jurassic Park, New Car Dealer Cost Guide, How Many Lykan Hypersport In The World, Marlion Pickett Supercoach, Sach Dasi Mere Jina, Lykan Hypersport Engine, Blackburn Strikers 2000s, Vampiros En La Habana Personajes, Cbs Reporter Dies Suddenly, The Water Diviner Movie Full Cast, Mindy Alper Documentary, Dolittle Release Date, How To Zoom In On Autodesk Sketchbook Windows 10, Hummer H1 Alpha Specs, The Tender Trap Trailer, Used Jaguar Xj220 For Sale, Polly Teams, Passions Season 2, Bishop Robert Cosby,