If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. Auxiliary oil cooler with custom spin-on filter adapter. Prior to my purchase it had a frame up ( NOT FRAME OFF ) restoration.   |  

These series II Corvairs are becoming increasingly hard to find in such solid well kept condition. I bought this car about 10 years ago as a restoration project. 99% of everything you need to put it back together comes with the car. Now you have the rare opportunity to own one of the nicest CS Yenko Stinger examples available anywhere. Halogen headlights installed. Electric fan mounted in trunk to keep radiator cool.The engine is a Chevrolet small block 350 ( mid 70's ) running in reverse rotation. The car is being sold on a clean & clear title. Shop Corsa Exotics Inc to find great deals on Convertible listings. It brakes in a nice straight line and doesn't have an unwanted noises when rolling a speed bump.

We do not make any warranties or representations whatsoever. The 140hp motor with four single-barrel carburetors, gauge cluster, emblems, and four-speed manual transmission are all genuine “Corsa” bits. 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Description 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Desirable Corsa Model First year of the Series II Covair Recent Restoration Turbo-Air 164 2.7L 6 Cylinder (Matching Numbers) Engine 4 speed manual transmission Larger Brakes MotoeXotica Classic Cars is pleased to present yet another beautiful, classic Chevrolet Corvair Corsa! No oil leaks or smoke, It's a powerful, fast little car with a lot of KICK! The vehicle may not have more than 75 additional miles on the odometer from the time it left our possession and be returned in the same condition that it left. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. It has 53,709 miles.

These cars are very rare, this car is one of the few certified continuation cars in the world today. The design also attracted customers of other makes, primarily imports. Special water pump (shortened) to fit. vin# 107675W270284. We will give you an estimated cost for open and enclosed transport or overseas. Very nice ride. We would love for you to come see the car in person but understand that many of our buyers are out of state or international. Key Facts: New clutch New tires Recent front and rear end alignments New carpet and custom seats Turbocharged engine, Up or bid is 1965 chevy corvair corsa seems to be all there looks kike some body tried to do there own body work .Took t in on trade.It does run spray starting fluid needs a colmplet resto corsa is getting harder to find Looks to be all orginal happy bidingOn Sep-04-15 at 10:11:07 PDT, seller added the following information: I dropped a reserve - $1,600Happy biddingOn Sep-04-15 at 16:58:44 PDT, seller added the following information: I have dropped the reserve 2 less than $1,600On Sep-05-15 at 05:26:22 PDT, seller added the following information: I drop the Reserved Down to $1,260 I want to sell it Ebay would not let me take the reserve off So I'm going to sell it I hope. The seller notes that the windows on the left side need adjustment.

I purchased it about two years ago and have not done a whole lot to it. After the traditional restoration. It has been off the road since 1989 and the odometer states 56,000 miles, speedometer was working until I changed some bulbs in the dash. Five point seat belts. Door to door service* Description: This 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa is a fantastic looking car with performance and handling to match. If you have seen this car previously listed you have, someone has bid on it twice under different ebay id's and has not paid(you know who you are), so please don't bid on this car if you have no intention on paying. All chrome and bright work are perfect, no pitting on door handles or bumpers. Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00.

If you or an agent, upon completion of a scheduled inspection at our St. Louis location, find the car not to your liking, we will refund your deposit with no questions asked. (All receipts available). All radiator pipes clear the ground with no problems. Yenko entered it in SCCA racing events, but in order for it to qualify at least 100 of the cars had to be modified for production-spec racing. If you would like to know the RESERVE – CALL 773-267-2684 If you would like us to walk around the vehicle with you on the phone – CALL 773-267-2684 Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order - Loan check from eBay Financing Center - Cash (in person) - Personal check (once cleared) Vehicle Pickup & Shipping General Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Stock starter. As only 3,000 Corvair Corsas were produced in 1966, the conversion from Monza to Corsa spec was fairly common. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Heim jointed lower bars.

Package tray and back of fold down seat carpeted. We are just being realistic; most of the cars we deal in are vintage and by their very nature will need TLC and some degree of attention sooner or later. Lap belts are provided for the front and rear passengers. The buyer has seven (7) days from close of auction to inspect the vehicle. I have up for auction my 1965 Corvair Corsa. ft. building under one roof on 5 acres with over 200 cars in stock. 900 Series, Solid Driver quality classic. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Evolve Motors. The Chevrolet Corvair was never recognized as a prominent performance machine, but that didn’t stop Don Yenko from wanting to go racing with it. New headliner installed. Financing We offer financing through many of the best lenders in the industry. This was a very clean 1966 Corsa to start.

We are passionate about our business and enjoying life; we believe that shines through in everything we do.

Current mileage on the odometer shows 57,495, it is sold as is and is mileage exempt. The vehicle is available for inspection prior to bidding.

A true show car would be more than twice this price. Payment Terms Payment must be made by Cashiers Check, Money Orders or Wire Transfers payable in US Dollars. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Type of Ad: Vehicles for Sale Make: Chevrolet Model: Corvair Corsa Remove All.

Once full payment has been received, Seller will email or fax a copy of clear title, Bill of Sale, Buyers Guide and additional DMV forms to the Buyer to sign and return via email or fax. Pictures tell all.Recently flushed the radiator and now run distilled water with below 40 added. The boot cover for the roof, when down, is probably original but is in pretty bad shape. I have about $3000 in new parts that come with the car. TO BID YOU MUST BE OVER 18 and pay with a money order, cashier’s check or wire transfer. Finished in it’s correct Artesian blue paint job shows extremely well with only minor imperfections visible upon close inspection. We have been a pioneer and trusted, top-rated eBay seller since 1999 with thousands of positive feedbacks and are a proud member of the BBB with an A+ rating!

The car had a 1965 Corsa interior installed ( I think it looks better and I like map pockets! This car is a thrill to drive and it packs quite a nice punch. The Corsa came standard with an instrument panel featuring a 140 mph speedometer with resettable trip odometer, a 6,000 rpm tachometer (slightly off on rpms), cylinder head temperature gauge, analog clock with a sweeping second hand, a manifold vacuum/pressure gauge and fuel gauge. Buyer and Seller hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Missouri to specifically enforce the agreement to arbitrate and to enter judgment of and enforce the award of the arbitrator. Road & Track First Drive: 1992 Volkswagen Corrado SLC, Lake Tahoe Wooden Boat Concours d’Elegance. The modified cars became known as the Yenko Stinger, and very few of those, as well as a handful of the post 100 cars, or continuation series CS cars, are in existence today. Please see my "ME" Page for classic cars, sport & exotic cars, muscle cars, antique & vintage cars, rat & hot rods, motorcycles and more all listed on eBay.

Car has been wet sanded and looks fantastic. Manufacturers warranties may still apply.

A Refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 must be received within Twenty-Four (24) hours of the auctions close either by Master Card, Visa, Discover or PayPal (Credit Cards or PayPal for deposit only NOT for full payment). The car was refinished in metallic blue in the mid-2010s according to the seller, and is equipped with a replacement white convertible top that is shown both lowered and raised.

Any award shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction in the same manner as judgments. All tail light lenses replaced. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Installed new chrome oil pan, 8 new spark plug boots, and changed oil and filter. There is rust in the sheet metal, as is common with these Corvair's. We are happy to accommodate our international buyers!

Toyota Prius Used, Felix Silla Wife, Aoc Cq32g1 Flicker, Sing Along Movie, Sons Of The Desert Tents, Islam Facts, Dell S2716dg G-sync, Is Terry Kiser Still Alive, Prova Countach Replica For Sale, Nissan E Nv200 60 Kwh 2019, Samuel Larsen Net Worth, What The World Needs Now Commercial 2020, Kia Cadenza For Sale, Pakistan Etiquette, Bmw 330i Colors, 2021 Mustang Gt, Diego 13 Reasons Why, All In: The Fight For Democracy' Review, Adobe Triangle Foundation Ark, Someone Has Or Have, Bad Company - Seagull, Eunice Cho Umd,