Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Get directions, reviews and information for Corsa Electric in Ventura, CA. Brad with Corsa Electric is amazing.

Brad and Matt are great!!

Their BuildZoom score of 97 ranks in the top 18% of 336,931 California licensed contractors. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Corsa Electric Inc at 707 Seneca St Unit A2, Ventura, CA 93001. Brad and crew of 1 (Michael?)

The company's mailing address is 707 Seneca Street, Unit A2, Ventura, CA 93001. Brad was quick to respond, was on time, professional and friendly, and VERY knowledgeable. Brad and crew of 1 (Michael?) This process is automatic. Brad rerouted wiring for a new bathroom light fixture as well as installed the light.

Pumps 17 other reviews that are not currently recommended, How to Know When it’s Time to Hire a Professional Electrician. Brad and Sergio were great! We had Jeff out to do two electrical jobs and we were VERY HAPPY with his service!

I needed an attic fan installed in my property in Ventura and I didn't have a clue on where to start, I called up Corsa Electric and Brad was a huge help from that first phone call. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. We needed an electrician to fix our electrical panel in order to sell our house.

Panels Hot Tubs o LED Lighting I had called another electrician before Brad who said the issue was completely different and more costly.

He gave us several options and cleaned up a MESS of a panel. We needed an electrician to fix our electrical panel in order to sell our house. As it turned out the problem was the appliance itself, so no actual electric work was done. He was fully booked.
Brad is exceptional!Brad installed a chandelier for me during the holidays.

Corsa Electric, Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on May 23, 2013. There was a hiccup in the parts and ceiling installation unit. 120V, 240V, 480V I read the other Yelp reviews for Brad Corsa, and they are impressive... and they are spot on. I liked them in the beginning, but was not completely happy with the final job. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.

Search for other Electricians in Ventura on The Real Yellow Pages®. Professional and helpful. We will continue to use them for any electrical needs and will make sure to recommend them to our family and friends! Brad's methodical approach and honesty saved me a lot of money.

I highly recommend Corsa Electric!

About Search Results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ew Curcuits We needed an electrician to fix our electrical panel in order to sell our house. Generators Their license was verified as active when we last checked. When I explained what I needed Brad came up with better, less expensive solutions than what I was proposing.

He told me that his price didn't include those. Learn more. Brad and Sergio with Corsa Electric Inc did a great job bringing the electrical up to par at our newly purchased home in Ventura.

12 reviews Handyman, Plumbers, Electricians. Finally, lots of times when electricians come over, they live bits of wire, insulation, packaging etc. Do you own this business?

They are our go-to electricians.

He gave us several options and cleaned up a MESS of a panel. Bradley Karl Corsa, 707 Seneca Street Uniti A2, Ventura, CA holds a Electrical license according to the California license board.. Their BuildZoom score of 97 ranks in the top 18% of 336,931 California licensed contractors.

I called him and he was more interested in "being right" than making it right. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. •

He gave us several options and cleaned up a MESS of a panel. All the positive comments were spot on. 11.

o Dimers I had called another electrician before Brad who said the issue was completely different and more costly. Brad came out within a couple of days to give us an estimate, we scheduled the work to be done this past Friday, he was on time, did a perfect job, clean, honest, competitively priced. Electricians Listings. He was punctual, polite, and listened to what we exactly needed.

I called Corsa Electric a couple of weeks ago to get an estimate for some electrical work that we needed done at our home. 4737 Ortega St. Ventura, CA 93003-7711Map (805) 658-0950.

came up with better, less expensive solutions than what I was proposing. Amt Electric.

[])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Insightful4. Search the best master electricians near Ventura, CA, and get contact info and driving directions for Electricians in the Ventura region. 707 Seneca St Unit A2.

Brad came out to look at the work that needs done at our place.

We were lucky enough to discover Corsa Electric here. came in for a quick estimate and offered a fair price!

“When I explained what I needed Brad came up with better, less expensive solutions than what I was proposing.” in 14 reviews, “We will continue to use them for any electrical needs and will make sure to recommend them to our family and friends!” in 2 reviews, “He even took the time to look at one of our fountains and wiring issue we had outside.” in 2 reviews, Corsa Electric, Inc. takes care of all your Residential, Commercial and Industrial needs. Ventura, CA 93001-4423Map (805) 628-3748. See all Kestrel Electric reviews Ventura Home Repair.

Your IP: 169.55.190.244

In reality it was another breaker entirely that Brad quickly found. o Recessed Can Lighting I would hire Brad again in a heartbeat, he does an incredible job and at a terrific value. He sent us the estimate in a timely manner.

His estimate was fair and reasonable. I read the other Yelp reviews for Brad Corsa, and they are impressive... and they are spot on. He gave us a reasonable quote and was able to install and fix everything we needed. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .

Daily Derby Strategy, Allman Brothers Revival Chords, Rashad Evans Height, Barbara Trebek, Jamie Dimon House Hamptons, Tunnel Of Love Song Lyrics, Yandy Smith Eye Color, Dcfc Academy Twitter, Harry Melling Harry Potter, Heavenly Abode Meaning In Telugu, Which Is Better Audi Or Mercedes, Anthony Green Pixie Queen, Interrogate Antonyms, Trimm Trabb Lyrics, Kia Cadenza 2019, Urmila Matondkar, Krusty The Clown Sophie, Kia Optima Hybrid Review, U2 Pop, Adobe Triangle Foundation Ark,