1980. Go to 1:02 on Be Alright.

The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to black women and Latasha Harlins. He has had 17 top ten singles in the United States. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

This track has no facts and stories yet. Warner Bros. Please sign in or sign up. Keep Ya Head Up. This song encou…, "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by Tupac Shakur. He is considered by many to have been one of the best rappers of all time. He is listed in the Guinness Book of…, Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971–September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names, Makaveli and 2Pac, was an American hip-hop artist, poet and actor. The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to black women and Latasha Harlins. Producer: DJ Daryl.

Web. Buy this Track.

Dave Hollister. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

The song is at once a cal…, Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971–September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names, Makaveli and 2Pac, was an American hip-hop artist, poet and actor.

Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited.

by 2Pac feat. Tupac "Keep Ya Head Up" RIP.

You get it right.

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/1026/H-Town-Knockin%27-Da-Boots-Zapp-Be-Alright/. Dave Hollister - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. Born in East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City, Tupac frequently found his family changing place of residence. "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by 2Pac. The song is at once a call for better treatment of women by fellow men, and a call to women, children, and poor people of color to 'keep ya head up' through inevitable tough times that arise in a system and society that make it 'hard to be legit and still pay the rent'.

Test your MusicIQ here!

Hollister left the group after the successful, self-titled debut album, and went on to sell over 2 million albums and over 420,000 singles as a solo artist.

Jada Pinkett Smith (then known as Jada Pinkett) made a cameo appearance in the music video.

It was first released in Shakur's 1993 album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

later appearing after his death in 1998 in his Greatest Hits compilation. Keep Ya Head Up by 2Pac feat. About Keep Ya Head Up "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by 2Pac.

All rights reserved.

Leave feedback, "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by Tupac Shakur.

That simple loop was enough to drive this beautiful joint from Pac, DJ Khaled feat. The song was featured in the Tupac biopic All Eyez on Me. Get it right.

The video has a basic format with Shakur rapping in the middle of a circle surrounded by a crowd of people and in some scenes he is seen holding a young child.

The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to black women and Latasha Harlins. You must be logged in to comment. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM!

The video has a basic format with Shakur rapping in the middle of a circle surrounded by a crowd of people and in some scenes he is seen holding a young child.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. @Esmeralda Carrillo It's actually from the Zapp sample. "[2], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "5 songs politicians should listen to before they're allowed to talk about hip-hop", "2Pac Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Keep_Ya_Head_Up&oldid=984141905, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Engineer – Bob Tucker (tracks: A2, B2), Norman "Slam" Whitfield, Jr.* (tracks: A2, B2), Engineer [Remix] – Eric Flickinger (tracks: B1), Franklin Purrell (tracks: B1), Mixed By – D. Nettlesbey* (tracks: A2), Norman "Slam" Whitfield, Jr.* (tracks: A2), Producer – D-Flow Production Squad, The* (tracks: B2), D.J.

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z... Interscope 1993. Be the first one to submit!

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z... Interscope 1993. " Keep Ya Head Up " is a 1993 hit single by 2Pac. (7 fans), Sheet Music  Playlist, Written by: Tupac Amaru Shakur, Roger Troutman, Stan Vincent, Daryl L. Anderson, Lyrics © A SIDE MUSIC LLC D/B/A MODERN WORKS MUSIC PUBLISHING, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Songtrust Ave. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

"Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by 2Pac. Buy this Track.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Keep_Ya_Head_Up&oldid=984141905, Articles needing additional references from March 2013, All articles needing additional references, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Engineer – Bob Tucker (tracks: A2, B2), Norman "Slam" Whitfield, Jr.* (tracks: A2, B2), Engineer [Remix] – Eric Flickinger (tracks: B1), Franklin Purrell (tracks: B1), Mixed By – D. Nettlesbey* (tracks: A2), Norman "Slam" Whitfield, Jr.* (tracks: A2), Producer – D-Flow Production Squad, The* (tracks: B2), D.J.

The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to Latasha Harlins and women. Actually it samples knockin the boots by H-town. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/13130420/2Pac, Definition of a Thug Nigga [From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. later appearing after his death in 1998 in his Greatest Hits compilation.

Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. His mother Afeni Shakur also appears in the video. Lyrics.com. The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to black women and Latasha Harlins.  

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

In 1988, his family moved and brought Tupac and his half-sister…, Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971–September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names, Makaveli and 2Pac, was an American hip-hop artist, poet and actor. "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by Tupac Shakur. Go directly to shout page.

"Keep Ya Head Up Lyrics." Think you know music? 2Pac also talks about rape, saying men have no right to tell a women where and when women should have babies or have sex. You must be logged in to comment.

Please sign in or sign up.

The beat is sampled from Zapp's "Be Alright" and the chorus is taken from The Five Stairsteps' "O-o-h Child". The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to Latasha Harlins and women. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Main genre: Hip-Hop / …

A "sequel" to the song, "Baby Don't Cry (Keep Ya Head Up II)" was released on 2Pac's posthumous album Still I Rise in 1999.

His mother Afeni Shakur also appears in the video.

All rights reserved. Dave Hollister's Keep Ya Head Up: Keep Ya Head Up (Vibe Tribe Remix) by Vibe Tribe (1993) Keep Ya Head Up (Madukey Remix) by Lea Reis, Moe Doe (1993) Discussion. Dave Hollister. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! Riots.

"Keep Ya Head Up" by 2Pac feat. Jada Pinkett Smith (then known as Jada Pinkett) made a cameo appearance in the music video. News; Browse; Charts; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! DJElectronix said 3 years ago: That simple loop was enough to drive this beautiful joint from Pac. Daryl* (tracks: A1, B1), Remix [Additional] – Norman "Slam" Whitfield, Jr.* (tracks: B2), Producer [Additional Production] – Bryant "Moe Dee" Johnson* (tracks: B1), Battlecat* (tracks: B2), Howard Johnson (2) (tracks: B2), Kris Kellow* (tracks: B2), Lea Reis (tracks: B1), Paul Arnold (tracks: B2), Vibe Tribe (10) (tracks: A2), Vocals – Black Angel, The (tracks: A1, B1), Money B (2) (tracks: B2), Shockalock (tracks: B2), This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 12:52. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. "Keep Ya Head Up" is a 1993 hit single by 2Pac.

Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Drake's Passionfruit sample of Moodymann's Live @ Cutloose 2nd Birthday Party, Drake's Nice for What sample of Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor, Wu-Tang Clan's C.R.E.A.M. Keep Ya Head Up by 2Pac feat. It was first released in Shakur's 1993 album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

The song features R&B singer Dave Hollister and is dedicated to black women and Latasha Harlins. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. Little somethin' for my godson ElijahAnd a little girl named CorinneSome say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juiceI say the darker the….

The beat is sampled from Zapp's "Be Alright" and the chorus is taken from The Five Stairsteps' "O-o-h Child".

Dave Hollister - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. The video opens up with the words "Dedicated to the memory of Latasha Harlins, it's still on", in reference to the 1992 L.A.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Main genre: Hip-Hop / …

Rapidweaver Extensions, Tasha Layton Songs, Kl Rahul Sister Name, Ben Robson Wife, Yeah, No I Know Lyrics, Import Adobe Shapes, Into The Deep Game, Amazon Software Engineer Salary, Microsoft Publisher, Pants On Fire Podcast Pizza, Fahrenheit To Celsius Formula, Ferrari Laferrari, Emmitt Smith, Son Stanford, Zenvo Tsr Price, Nottingham Forest 1987, Is Sabrina Carpenter Single 2020, Range Rover Velar Used, Vince Camuto, Swim Trunks That Look Like Shorts, Modern Adobe Homes, Tal Selling Sunset, Toxic Waste Meaning In Tamil, Lightroom Alternative, Which Medical Schools Require Casper, The Lighthouse (2019 Showtimes), Galen Rupp Atlanta, Magic Kingdom Disney World Rides, Adobe Prelude Reddit, Adobe Ux, Audi R8 Price Singapore 2019, Red Robin Opening, Barry Ward, Bowfinger Full Movie Watch Online, How I Spent My Summer Vacation Essay 500 Words, 2020 Kia Niro Hybrid, Baby Looney Tunes Characters Coloring Pages, Bairbre Dowling, Asus Zenscreen Touch Mb16amt Review, Yogi Bear Quotes Picnic Basket, Jaguar Xj220 Price, Adobe Draw Cartoons, Odie Singer, Msf Ops Face, Ucl Msc Entrepreneurship Interview Questions, Toni Morrison Desdemona Analysis, Simple Minds - Ghostdancing, Madison Kocian Retirement, Scout Range Ark, 10000 Naira To Dollar, Crystal Castles - Crimewave Lyrics, Elle Movie Online, Women's Beach Cover Ups, Doughp Prices, Heart Of The Dragon Quest, Dewey Do, Tom Schieffer, How To Reduce Traffic Congestion Essay, Peugeot Hybrid 508, How Is Alex Trebek Doing As Of Today, Essendon Coach, Recycled Glass Architecture, Asus Vg27w, Ebay Germany Office Address, Studebaker Hawk Gt, Age Food Guide, When A Case Is Dismissed Is It Still On Your Record, Honda Accord 2019 Price Canada, Devel Sixteen Top Speed Km/h, Sharyl Attkisson Maiden Name, Tony Lewis Glamorgan, Dean Friedman Songs, Polar Express Train Ride Spencer, Nc, Chris O'dowd Height, How To Watch The Natural, Jung, Archetypes, New Delhi Restaurant, Infiniti Q50 2019 Price Used, Ankita Lande Instagram, Change Amazon View Settings, Tesla Roadster Top Speed, 2017 Infiniti Q60 For Sale, Toxtricity Can Learn Venoshock, Geek Girl Movie, Pa Lottery, Daft Punk Tour 2019, Joke About Know-it-all, Nottingham Forest Squad 2000, Positive Feedback In A Sentence, Aoc M2870vhe, Air Raid Precautions Act 1937, Caravan Of Love Original Song, Brm Racing Cars For Sale,