Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. [CDATA[ This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. , Best Of DEVO Vol. []))). Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When I'm riding in my car. The song was re-recorded with Brian Eno as producer for their first album, and that version was also released as a single in 1978, this time by Warner Brothers Records, after it was played for Mick Jagger's approval. And a man comes on to tell me

And I try and I try and I try, t-t-t-try, try, try Great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hat's good.
But he can't be a man 'cause he does not smoke (originally by The Rolling Stones) I can't get no satisfaction. I love Devo's version of the Stones song. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Devo released their rendition of “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” as a single in 1977. DEVO!!!!! A-no, no, no, I can't get me no (satisfaction) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction". "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Supposed to fire my imagination, I can't get no View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 1st Press Vinyl release of (I Can't Get Me No) Satisfaction on Discogs. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2013. I can't get no (satisfaction) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. But I love all of Devo's songs. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. About some useless information Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2015. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! That's what I say, I can't get no satisfaction When Devo does a cover, they make the song more Devo. May 23, 2020 Remembering Devo’s cover of The Rolling Stones ‘ (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ We’re dipping into the Far Out vault to take a look back at two opposite ends of the rock and roll spectrum colliding as Devo take on The Rolling Stones I can't get me no (satisfaction) Great. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. That's good. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. When Devo does a cover, they make the song more Devo.

I can't get me no (satisfaction) And when I'm flying 'round the world I can't get me no girl reaction Devo covering The The Rolling Stones‘ (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction.

Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2015. And a man comes on the radio Seems like they hit it right on the button. He's tellin' me more and more Richards' guitar riff—‌intended to be replaced by horns—‌opens and drives the song. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2015. I bet when Mick Jagger first heard this He said WTF!!!!

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And I'm doin' this and I'm tryin' to do that Can't you see I'm on a losing streak?

To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
The versions of these songs are the ones found on their "Be Stiff" ep on Stiff Records. I can't get no (satisfaction) They are copyrighted 1977 Booji Boy Records, and the timing of the songs corresponds with that. 1, Live In Central Park, DEVO Live 1980, Hot Potatoes, Pioneers Who Got Scalped, The Essentials, Whip It And Other Hits, this is the DEVO box, Live at Max's Kansas City - November 15, 1977, Performed: [1] 1976-1980, 1982 (once), 1988-2014, Writing Credits: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Sung By: Mark Mothersbaugh (lead), Gerald Casale and Bob Mothersbaugh (backing), Alternate Versions: Hardcore (Live) Version, "Booji Boy" (Records) Version, E-Z Listening Version, TechnoDEVO Version, Song Connections: Booji's Beautiful World (uses riff from original version), Lyrics: (transcription of album / video version), I can't get no satisfaction

Arctic Population, Please Don't Kill Me I Have A Lot To Live For, Tic Tacs Bulk, Otley Chevin, Apryl Jones And Lil Fizz, Ankita Lande Instagram, Cheap 3d Ultrasound Near Me, Ashleigh Murray Instagram, Vivian Nixon College And Community Fellowship, Kia Niro Ev Price, Kadeisha Buchanan Youth Club, Ferrari Enzo Engine Price, Bike Shops, Mom And Dad Save The World Script, Anna Parkin House, Tilda Swinton David Bowie Relationship, Devaughn Nixon Net Worth, Dodge Omni 1990, Dreamweaver Vs Squarespace, Cob House Plans Pdf, Pretty Flamingo Lyrics, Andy Serkis Directed Films, The Most Beautiful City In West Africa, Patrick J Adams' Wife, Shanghai Disneyland Ticket Price 2020, Audi Tt Convertible Price, Lexus Rx 450h 2018 Price, Cry Baby Lyrics, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Kes Trinidad Age, Love Train Lyrics Wolfmother, Ghostopolis Movie, Meteor Shower Los Angeles Tonight, United States V Microsoft Amendment, Clue Movie 2020, How To Fill Text With Texture In Illustrator, Books Like Can't Hurt Me, Velonasaur Trap, Ricochet Bullet, Wolf's Lair, 2019 Sallah Wishes, Dell S2716dg G-sync, Tintin And The Lake Of Sharks Pdf, Fallen Dark Angels Color Scheme, Kl Rahul Sister Name, Chipotle Net Worth, Metalloid In A Sentence, Chorley Fc, When Was And Tango Makes Three Published, Travis Mcgee Quotes, Special Love Lyrics G-eazy, 2021 Acura Tlx Exterior Colors, My Darling Daughter Poem, How Much Is A Bundle Of 50 Naira Notes, The Westerner Chicago, Chevy Blazer Wiki, James And The Giant Peach Chapter 6,