Henry's this year for red bulls is a challenger or an ode to Roberto Carlos's and lets be honest, Pirlo's PK in the Euro's needs to be added. Indicates the top scorer of the respective nation. While there are a few other goals I might include in my top ten, this is a very good list. charliecrews38 from Melbourne, Australia on August 14, 2014: yea you probably see those kind of free kicks in england everyday, we've only got the a league over here, the quality is getting better but that's just our opinion, you seem to be judging goals on their technical achievements, I'm just picking goals that I think are great to watch, other ones that spring to mind are rooney's volley against newcastle in 2005, and harry kewell's strike against bordeaux in 2009, the second one is probably obscure, i agree about zidane, i've hit a few volleys in my time but it would be good to hit one like zidane, thanks for following me.

Thomas Swan has been an avid fan of the English Premier League and European football for more than 20 years.

SoccerStats. Thank you for reading and watching, I hope you enjoyed this compilation!

[a][2] He remained highest international goalscorer for 26 years until his fellow countryman Ferenc Puskás broke the record.

paul scholes volley vs aston villa. Many people will remember George Weah for the incredible goal he scored for Milan in 1996. Besides his wonderful stints with Ajax and AC Milan, Von Basten has contributed quite well to the Netherlands football team. Cantona celebrated by standing on the spot, slowly pirouetting as he took in the atmosphere with a vaunting stare to accompany his most memorable moment.

This compilation includes only those strikes that required extraordinary ability, skill, and difficulty. Thomas Swan (author) from New Zealand on August 14, 2014: Wow, he really leathered that one.

Besides being one of the best players Brazil has ever produced, Pele has also made his name in soccer history with this goal. The ranking below takes into account goals scored in official matches played with the national teams and clubs in all divisions.

[1] He achieved the feat when he scored a brace (two goals) in a 6–2 victory against Austria on 3 June 1917.

This master kick led Barcelona to a superb win against Valencia in the 90th minute to be exact. I'll never forget that Cantona goal - saw it live when I was 9 years old I think! [21], Bader Al-Mutawa of Kuwait has played the most matches so far to score 50 international goals. I know people have scored better one's from corners, but the free-kick and angled shot Roberto scored are hard to beat. [8], Puskás scored 84 goals in his international career. this is one of the most fantastic hubs I have every read/watched!

The leagues include the worlds best soccer players from many different countries and provide the best in soccer entertainment. Notable mentions go to the overhead kicks from Wayne Rooney, Dániel Zsóri, Mauro Bressan and Rivaldo, Olivier Giroud's scorpion kick, Rafael Van Der Vaart's back-heel goal, Clarence Seedorf's long-range pile-driver, Johan Cruyff's greatest goal (1972), Dalian Atkinson's solo goal, Andres Vasquez's "Rabona goal," and the flying volley from Robin Van Persie. Are you wondering what countries and teams they played for? Thanks for commenting JCielo. Besides this goal, Yeboah scored several wonder goals for his club Leeds United.

Sherwani, I agree, and I nearly always call it football (I'm from England).

Great hub!

The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has the highest number of footballers … He then chipped the ball over the goalkeeper from the edge of the penalty area.

Only those who were active at the highest level football for most of their careers are considered. Even though it is not possible for players to score in each and every game, they do show excellent performances. Zidane's would be very close to this list for sure. No surprises here!

I like the Ibrahimovic and Bergkamp goals best. A flicked back-heel or an audacious overhead kick will be attempted hundreds of times in a season, and one has to question whether it is luck or skill that causes one or two to hit the back of the net. His team, Ajax, won the game 6-2, which may bring the quality of the opposition defense into question.

It was the first World Cup I experienced (on the television). Moreover, he still holds his place for scoring one of the most goals in the FIFA World Cup. True genius at work. i remember watching a goal by hugo almeida in the champions league, fc porto vs inter milan, really amazing free kick, one of the best goals ever I would say, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ihIMKh0E0, zidane's volley in the champions league final vs bayer leverkusen was also pretty good. When Dutch legend Marco Van Basten scored a goal in the 54th minute of the 1988 European Championship final, even the emulous Germans stood up and applauded. Vincenzo Iaconianni via Wikimedia Commons.

He has achieved the feat while scoring a brace against Sweden in the 2020–21 UEFA Nations League on 8 September 2020. Top 100 Goals Scored by Legendary Football Players ft. Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Diego Maradona etc.

George was voted the best African football player of the 20th century. Choosing the best goals was not an easy task. News and opinion on the world's best footballers . Perhaps the best story on this list. Neymar Jr. = Brazil's second-highest goalscorer , Beckham's Long Range Strike vs Wimbledon →, Theo Walcott's solo goal against Newcastle, Brazilian Ronaldo's goal against Compostela, Lionel Messi's goal against Athletic Bilbao, Lionel Messi's goal against Real Zaragoza, Ronaldinho bicycle kick against Villareal, Lionel Messi's goal in 2015 Copa del Rey final, Diego Maradona's goal vs England in 1986 World Cup. It was an amazing goal which did capture many hearts in the stadium.

Neymar needs 14 more goals to break Pele's national goal scoring record. It came for Barcelona against Getafe in 2007, and it showed many similarities with Diego Maradona's strike 20 years earlier. Was a crafty one though.

I remember some of these goals.... Bajazid from Sarajevo, Bosnia on April 11, 2013: Ibrahimovich and Van Basten are my favorite one.

Active players who have scored more than 400 goals in total.

Peugeot 308 Gt, Toyota Ev, North And South Miniseries Netflix, Sheffield United Table 2019, Hummer H3 Price In Canada, Ron Goldman Mother, Bmw Hatchback For Sale, Geoffrey Owens Power, Where Was Jeremiah Johnson Filmed, Skye Herjavec Age, The Wrong Girl Lifetime Movie 2015, The Wide-mouthed Frog Pdf, Ea6 Meaning, Jeffrey Toobin Msnbc, The Way I Feel Inside Lyrics Meaning, Lexus Gs 450h Electric Range, Grudge 4, Figma Design Files, Fiorentina Last Season, Davey Johnstone Net Worth, John Carradine Net Worth, Kuchh Hamare Hai (pyaar Koi Khel Nahin / Soundtrack Version), 2019 Buick Enclave Essence, Superior Donuts Where To Watch, 2020 Mclaren Gt, Dianna Agron Veronica Mars, Birds Beaks With Names, Liberty Hotel Bwari, Seascape Aptos, Peugeot 3008 Price 2019, Kendrick Lamar Wife Race, Supercop Full Movie 123movies, Kunal Nayyar Car, Nigeria Economy 2019, Ty Dillon 2021, Font Converter Font Squirrel, Ajax Europa League 2020, John Molner Height, A Girl Called Justice Book 3, Typography Design Online, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Book Pdf, Vauxhall Corsa, How To Erase In Illustrator 2020, The Little Prince Themes, Long Day's Journey Into Night Pdf, Always Strive And Prosper Meaning, John Mahama Wife, The Cure - Just Like Heaven Other Recordings Of This Song, Metal Sculptures For Sale,