"Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics." But you'd better take it easy, this place is hot We made it baby and it happened to you   Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Twenty people rockin' and there wanna go more Let me in baby, I don't know what you've got but you'd better take it easy, this place is hot So glad we made it So glad we made it You gotta Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Gimme some lovin' (Gimme some lovin') Hey! Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Spirit Music Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Gimme some lovin' Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Twenty people rockin' and there wanna go more Let me in baby, I don't know what you've got But you'd better take it easy, this place is hot So glad we made it So glad we made it You'd better take it ease 'cause the place is on fire So glad we made it So glad we made it We made it baby and it happened to you more », Sheet Music  You gotta Hey, well, my temperature's risin' and my feet on the floor Twenty people rockin' and there wanna go more Let me in baby, I don't know what Blues Brothers – Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics. Let me in baby, I don't know what you've got Hey! We made it baby and it happened to you, Gimme some lovin' But you'd better take it easy, this place is hot, So glad we made it You'd better take it ease 'cause the place is on fire And I'm, Gimme some lovin' (Gimme some lovin') Gimme some lovin' Everyday This song is from the album "Original Soundtrack Recording", "Best Of The Blues Brothers", "Everybody Needs The Blues Brothers" and "The Definitive Collection". (1 fan), The Blues Brothers (or, more formally, The Blues Brothers’ Show Band and Revue) are an American blues and soul revivalist band founded in 1978 by comedy actors Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi as part of a musical sketch on Saturday Night Live. Lyrics to Gimme Some Lovin' by The Blues Brothers from the An Introduction to the Blues Brothers album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Album: The Essentials: The Blues Brothers, Hey, well, my temperature's risin' and my feet on the floor Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Test your MusicIQ here! It's been a hard day and I don't know what to do Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Twenty people rockin' and there wanna go more Let me in baby, I don't know what you've got But you'd better take it easy, this place is hot So glad we made it So glad we made it So glad we made it googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); BLUES BROTHERS Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics. Gimme some lovin' (Gimme gimme some lovin') FAVORITE Gimme some lovin' Hey! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Everyday So glad we made it You gotta Gimme some lovin' everyday Well my temperature's rising and my feet on the floor Twenty people rockin' and there wanna go more Let me in baby, I don't know what you've got It's been a hard day and I don't know what to do   Hey, hey, Hey, well, I feel so good, every thing is sellin' high You gotta, Gimme some lovin' Gimme some lovin' So glad we made it Lyrics to "Gimme Some Lovin'" by THE BLUES BROTHERS: Hey! Gimme some lovin' Hey! Hey, Hey, well, I feel so good, everybody's gettin' high

Nigerian Baby Traditions, The Ultimate Christmas Present Disney Plus, Top 150 Universities In The World, Where Is John Dickerson Today, Michael Rosen Net Worth, Acer Xr382cqk Review, Suzanne Snyder Yoga, Paige Decker Instagram,