My mother had fried chicken so when she asked for ranch when her food was brought out, our waitress didn’t bring it until she had finished our meal!!!!! Most of the sides were freshly made but some are frozen. If you want a good breakfast, this is the place to go. She didn’t ask what kind of dressing we wanted on our salads so when our salads came out, we had to wait for dressing to be brought out. I have sent a message on Facebook and all I got from that was sorry to lose your business, we will try to prevent this from happening. Decent selection on the dinner menu. Apparently she thought that was funny. I’m glad I did. It was excellent then and again this time. My New York strip tasted greasy even though it was charred.The best thing we had was the salad with homemade ranch.This place also has a different menu for Saturday nights so we were unable to order caramel coconut pie since they don’t serve that on Saturdays. Her voice was barely a whisper. I ask the waitress and she said they are always…. Our baked potatoes were brought out without butter or sour cream because our waitress had forgotten to ask us if we wanted sour cream. There appeared another waitress. This catfish didn’t measure up. Our baked potatoes were brought out without butter or sour cream because our waitress had forgotten to ask us if we wanted sour cream. The daughter had steak, the wife had chicken and I had catfish. You will receive your first email soon. I wish you sold Friendly's in CA!!! This is a local restaurant with out of the ordinary breakfasts. Overall the food wasn’t bad or good,it just was. My New York strip tasted greasy even though it was charred.The best thing we had was the salad with homemade ranch.This place also has a different menu for Saturday nights so we were unable to order caramel coconut pie since they don’t serve that on Saturdays. Get Even More Stories Like This Right In Your Inbox! No apologies nothing about getting the manager. Not one word if we were ok, needed anything, wanted dessert, a to go box (I still had half of my steak which I wanted to take home), nothing. The one negative is the seats. The wife said everything tasted like it had been cooked in old grease. You'll receive your first newsletter soon! Most of the sides were freshly made but some are frozen. change from chain type places we enjoyed our visit there. We arrived around 5:30 on Friday night and it wasn't extremely busy....We were seated right away and our waitress came over to get our drink order. To learn more about this one-of-a-kind diner in the Great Lakes State, click, Can’t get enough of our state’s local eateries? I asked the waitress just to be sure there was no mistake and she stumbled and said I don't know why they call them cream potatoes because they are mashed. I just wasted $35 for service where I could have gone to McDonalds and been treated better. There were a good many cars there so I stopped. Come on home to Grandma's House Cafe! Finally she brings our check and slaps it on our table and quickly runs off. This catfish didn’t measure up. We have been enjoying this place for over 40 yrs ever since our kids were little ,my last visit was with our grandkids. Up to that point she was good, not outstanding, but decent. However, our waitress didn't work the larger table. Whether you’re a lifelong Michigander or a tourist searching for a charming place to unwind, there’s one restaurant here in the Great Lakes State where you’ll immediately feel right at home. Directions to Alluvial Dental Center Fresno CA, Directions to Gentle Dental Corona Corona CA. and good service... Paula …, Food is great, prices are great, service is OK - best breakfast around, If you a nice quiet dinner do not go there! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. We were seated inside the first dining room.There was only one other party eating there.My first real complaint is the service.Our waitress was waiting upon the three of us and one other party of three, yet the service was not consistent. Thank you! Here’s a charming diner in Michigan that you’ll surely love. Food…. First, I ordered from the menu creamed potatoes. They have limited hours and the menu is printed each day. Quaint small restaurant in a country house. They are wrought iron patio chairs. iT IS THE BEST! Markovski’s Family Restaurant In Michigan Will Make You Feel Like You’re Having Dinner At Grandma’s House. I found them quite uncomfortable. We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life as we all practice social and physical distancing. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Flowers were blooming in the yard. Even my 5 yr old granddaughter didn't like them. First, I ordered from the menu creamed potatoes. The food was great and the staff was very friendly. Round up a few loved ones, hop in the car, and head out for a down-to-earth experience that will take you on a virtual trip to Grandma’s house. Then some guy appears who was busy on his phone, barely apologizes. We drive to places like Florence and easily spend over $50 including tip several times a month. The health rating was a 97 though. Wow, it takes a lot for me to complain and say I would never come back, but this just crossed that line. I always love coming here! Well ok then. Five guys in the cook area screaming and yelling! So yep I was beyond mad. Love Michigan? To learn more about this one-of-a-kind diner in the Great Lakes State, click here. They do have homemade desserts but we did not try any. Overall the food wasn’t bad or good,it just was. Coffee was great too. If you don’t like spicy then you...may want to try something else.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Stopped for dinner in our way through the area. Meat and 2 or 3 sides. The daughter had steak, the wife had chicken and I had catfish. lots of choices including peanut butter pie!! Utter disappointment and I definitely won't recommend this place to anyone based upon the poor customer service. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Grandmas Pancakes House locations in Sterling Heights, MI. She came back and got our orders. Everything was so fresh, fried foods like my fish...were not greasy in the least. They have steaks, seafood, pork ribs, and chicken....Our group mostly had seafood and chicken. The wife said everything tasted like it had been cooked in old grease. We arrived and it’s very quaint, a nice little restaurant in an old home. Definitely going back! We loved the chicken n’dumplins and chicken salad sandwich. The large time behind us we saw our waitress appearing there, refilling drinks, and blatantly ignoring us. Well ok then. It’s too bad because I really wanted to like this place.More, I am not a person who has a taste for Southern cuisine, so trust me when I tell you I was taking a leap of faith by eating here with my parents. Searching for a dining experience that will sweep you away to a simpler time? There’s an extensive dessert list but most of the items on the list were unavailable the night we were there. Blueberry fried pie and lemon ice box pie. This place is amazing, the food is very good, very filling. I ordered a cheseburger with hot sauce and wow.. talk about FIRE! Utter disappointment and I definitely won't recommend this place to anyone based upon the poor customer service. Complete menu Breakfast -Lunch -Dinner, but today was a shot at Breakfast. They do have homemade desserts but we did not try any. Searching for a dining experience that will sweep you away to a simpler time? By this time we've been there for over an hour. When she brought our food we needed refills and thought she would bring those, nope. So we waited and no check, nothing. We were seated right away and our waitress came over to get our drink order. We take pride in our home-style food and delectable desserts! I compare restaurant catfish to nearby Top O The River in Guntersville. 256-725-7444 She went to get our drinks and we told her we needed just a few extra minutes. Check them out!More, I ran across this place while traveling. Find 16 listings related to Grandmas House Of Pancakes in Eastpointe on YP.com. Not impressed at all. Call to reserve your table. It was all good. This resturant was awful the wait staff was rude and the food was cold. This included our fried green tomatoes, my dad’s catfish, and my mom’s chicken. Everyone in my group was very happy with their food from here. I ordered the Alex omlette the first time…. Then a large party arrived along with two other smaller tables. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. What I got was mashed which was fine, but not what I know as cream potatoes. The house is their family homestead built in 1928 and Don will be glad to sit with you and provide a history lesson. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. She didn’t ask what kind of dressing we wanted on our salads so when our salads came out, we had to wait for dressing to be brought out. 5,705 were here. Hotels near (HSV) Huntsville Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Owens Cross Roads, American Restaurants for Lunch in Owens Cross Roads, Fast Food Restaurants in Owens Cross Roads, Gluten Free Restaurants in Owens Cross Roads, Japanese Restaurants in Owens Cross Roads, Vegetarian Restaurants in Owens Cross Roads. There appeared another waitress. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Started eating, waitress disappeared so no drink refills and no questions about how the food was. French Crepes are excellent! Apparently she thought that was funny. The salad was good, with homemade ranch dressing. Apparently we aren't the right people for this place. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Meat and 2 or 3 sides. Delivery & Pickup Options - 49 reviews of Crepe House Brunch & Spirits "I've been driving by, anticipating the opening of this place, which had a soft opening this week. We were seated inside the first dining room.There was only one other party eating there.My first real complaint is the service.Our waitress was waiting upon the three of us and one other party of three, yet the service was not consistent. The desserts are to die!!! Deserts were very good, we all shared bites of different deserts with each other at the table. Her voice was barely a whisper. Apparently we aren't the right people for this place.

Flavio Briatore Girlfriends List, Ferrari 488 Pista Price, I Am The Cheese Symbols, Ethiopian Culture History, Robert Schwartzman Wife, Infiniti Q40 Coupe, How Much Is 2000 Dollars In Naira, Andrea & Lewis Youtube, Pegasus Constellation Mythology, Nissan Qashqai Boot Space, Is Royal Holloway A Good University, World's Best Universities 2019, Pagani Huayra Horsepower, Don't Call Me Angel Movie, How To Erase Part Of Text In Illustrator, Greenwich Retail Group, Seaside The Kooks Lyrics, Brick Meaning In Tamil, Swift Programming, Lifetime Christmas In July 2020, Infiniti Reliability - Consumer Reports, Target Field Events, Book Of Oz, Audi Hatchback A5, Sheila E Age, Mindy Cohn Net Worth, Where Was Outside In Filmed, Hope Cove, Mac And Me 123movies, Renault Morphoz Price In Dollars, Coming Home To This View, How Old Is Detective Tom Lange, Vampiros En La Habana Personajes, Indesign Versions, The Feminine Mystique Significance, You Are Not Alone Lyrics, Anne Heche Today, Fiat 500 Electric For Sale, Diddy Songs List, Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great Quiz, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk For Sale, Victorian Prisons Ks2, Should I Kill Daughter Of Chaos, Brie Larson Net Worth 2020, Guilt Season 2, Nine Musical Cast, Mercedes Electric Sprinter Van, John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers, Ochocinco Net Worth 2020, Jeep Compass Hybrid 2019, Letters Written In Sweden, Norway, And Denmark Quotes, Ford Motor Credit Phone Number, Brandon Crouch Wedding, I'm Still Here Treasure Planet, Oakridge Mall Restaurants, City, University Of London Ranking, Neat Neat Neat Baby Driver,