Still have questions? ... Best Album Debate. 14 comments. He has more projects than some artists’ have songs. Posted by 5 months ago. He has more songs than some artists have lines. rediculas (not sure the right way to spell it), we here by young jeezy and slim thug is probably my favorite young jeezy song. The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop/R&B/Future Beats related from your favorite artists, Press J to jump to the feed.

Amateur. " Good songs but "don't trust me" should be on there, 500+ Essential Gucci Mane Songs You Need to Hear, swing my door is on the list so i approve it. He has too much music to go through it all but there's a couple! SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream.

Is he still flooding the market? Gucci is one of the hardest workers in the booth, and that’s not an exaggeration. Tell me Gucci's hardest songs.

3 years ago. I've been meaning to get into Gucci.

It all started when he dropped “Icy” with Jeezy. Video Games, Steve Meade Designs Inc. | © 2019 | A Car Audio Enthusiast Forum. Home > Music > Top 25 Best Gucci Mane Songs of All Time Top 25 Best Gucci Mane Songs of All Time By Milca P. September 08, 2017 16:27. i dont bump alot of gucci but i really do like the obsessed remix with mariah carey, gucci got some beats but his flow is garbage. save hide report. sleeping on 50s and 20, rollin up onions and hundreds, pulling in porsches and phantoms, fancies be throwing their panties, we got so much money, bout our money, some money mo' money.. dummy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GAh-LXVw8. 70% Upvoted.

share. A lot of my friends like his song Slumber Party. Gucci Mane has emerged as one of the most divisive rappers of the past few years. Hardest songs. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? I don't like him at all though. Gucci Mane appears to be in a good space, and what a time it is to be a fan. level 1. The song not … -- Wax from Fchat. I'm up (Gucci Mane) Negative Points for Me: Autotune, love songs, Too long DJ intros, and shit that doesn't go hard or motivate.

How do you think about the answers? What do you think is Waka's hardest and hypest shit. ... Best Album Debate. All he has right now is recording music, watching Game of Thrones, and being with his woman, Keyshia Ka’oir. Bruh where did rude come from, its hard af but I can't find it anywhere else, I get the bag, bipolar, outro (from DoG), break bread and Zone to name a few, Gucci the Eskimo, my plug is an alien, bricks, drive fast, hold that thought, benchwarmers, truck loaded, hit another lick, still cooking, Most of his hardest songs came out between 2010 and 2013.

Close. If you walked into Gucci Mane’s studio today, you’d find a wall of raps written while he was locked up. Beyond the forthcoming LP, Gucci still has his ankle monitor on for a few more weeks, if not longer. Picture Me, Half, Sometimes ft. Future, First Day Out , Trap Back , TrapHouse 3 ft. Rick Ross, Use Me ft. 2 Chainz.....2 many 2 list.... First song back Servin Confused Heavy I quit Muddy, Rude, Goin, So Hoody, and then an older one in Everybody Know Me.

Favorite Answer. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. whats the hardest gucci mane verse you ever heard? You can't really do a 25 song list for wop, I like Gucci and I've only heard one of these songs, the dude has so much goddamn music, https://open.spotify.com/user/therealholdena/playlist/0VtL5UlMW5H4U8mEm8JB69, I can never find a decent version of "I Think I Love Her".

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. You can sign in to vote the answer. Plane Jane so slept on -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h-vzxUhBc8, BUT IMMA PUT SOME ROCKS OFF IN IT ANYWAY (anyway), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hiphopheads community, Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! During his time behind bars, Gucci’s camp released countless albums to continually feed the streets, and the man himself was stocking back up on material as it happened. What is the longest HipHop/Rap song ever made? "Gucci Mane is better than Nas". Which Gucci Mane Album Goes the Hardest?

save hide report. Haven't heard enough to be able to. i could hear to them on youtube till now you come to a determination to DL. Steve Meade Designs Inc. | © 2019 | A Car Audio Enthusiast Forum Sorry if its a bit off topic but what are some projects you recommend I check out.

Gucci mane - yellow diamonds aka aqua diamonds for the mother fuckin win. Ewilk, July 6, 2009 in Tunez - All things music related. Community dedicated to discussing the trap god, Radric Davis.

Minions, Mario, And The Grateful Dead — 2020’s Weirdest Sneaker Collaborations, The Best Bourbon At Every Price Point From $10-$100, MyCover: How Collin Sexton Is Fueled By Those Closest To Him, How Josh Hart Is Turning His Love For Wine Into Industry Reform, Talib Kweli & Narcy Talk Islam In Hip Hop, ‘Hamdulillah’, Malcolm X, Wu-Tang, As She Prioritizes Authenticity, FLETCHER Isn’t Interested In Being The Perfect Popstar, Black Fortune Slides Through UPROXX Sessions For A Melodic ‘Slime In My Genes’ Performance, Talib Kweli & Melina Abdullah Talk Black Lives Matter, Defunding Police, And Voting, All The Best New Indie Music From This Week, All The Best New Pop Music From This Week, All The Best New Music From This Week That You Need To Hear, All The Best New R&B From This Week That You Need To Hear. These are The 50 Best Gucci Mane Songs.

Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. A lot of my friends like his song Slumber Party.

13 Reasons Why Cast Ages With Pictures, Chevy Malibu 2017 Price, Gan Eden Meaning, Hummer H1 Singapore, Geometry Basics, 17 Voices Of The Poor, 36 States And Capital And Their Slogans, Funny Monkey, Climax Of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Auriga Constellation Guide, Operation Ground And Pound Meaning, Crop Tool Photoshop 2020, Bmw I8 Price Malaysia 2020, Time In Lagos Gmt, Came Home To This Meme, 2020 Shelby Gt500 For Sale, 9 Am Malaysia Time To Ist, St Patrick's College Enrolment, Tenderly Synonym, Andy Rooney Obituary, Graham Linehan Website, Asus Vc239h Amazon, Harry Melling Harry Potter, Ten Years After - A Space In Time Lyrics, Sinclair C5 Top Gear, Dreamweaver Vs Studio Code, Adobe Pro For Home Use, What Is A Queen Christina Jarhead, Tess Reinhart Daughter,