Access them anywhere. The comfort level, noise level, and ride quality are better than any car I've experienced. You don't have to pay luxury prices to get key safety equipment. 6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. from Dale, IN The brand name costs you 20K.

Hyundai has quietly entered the luxury market and plan in staying there. Its a Korean limo and decked out. Hyundai keeping them under its own umbrella is a decision with a big downside for the Equus, whose near-$70,000 Ultimate edition — the car we tested — is nearly.

It no longer feels safe. Overall, I rank the Hyunda Equus above all its competitors for the price. There are only 2 negatives about the car; it doesn't have blind spot monitoring, and the gas mileage should be improved. Did you? The 2014 Equus made several changes to improve the driver's experience. However, while the broad strokes are solidly nailed, the Hyundai doesn't quite measure up when it comes to the fine points. Go to Advanced Search », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison. Did you? 10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Everything was covered by warranty though. It's looks are distinctive ,and large Mercs and Bimmers are a dime a dozen. by older buyer The average annual repair cost is $976 which means it has poor ownership costs. You are using an out of date browser.

© 1986 - 2020 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The frequency and severity of repairs are both much higher than the average vehicle, which means you can expect more major repairs for the Equus. 12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.

The first 10,000 miles were a pleasure, then the ride changed, felt like riding in a boat. Black, tan - Impressive on street. If it were to happen today, it would have just two cars: the Equus and the smaller Genesis, both rear-drive luxury sedans. I bought the 2014 Equus Signature, black with tan interior, just a great car. Welcome to Genesis Owners 2.0!

by Family Vehicle - Lots of room 24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. No one knows what brand of car it is and that is the cool factor. Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. on Sat Mar 08 2014. JavaScript is disabled. Strangers ask about it. Our two most recent primary vehicles, BMW 750 LI'S, were great cars but I believe this vehicle could be better. The performance is similar to both the S550 and the BMW 750 in acceleration, the ride is more closely related to the S550. Save a ton of jack and be happy. We are very comfortable with our decision to drive an Equus.

I got the Ultimate that has very gadget you can imagine and they all work well. Access them anywhere. Our members have made this the greatest Genesis community online! We notice the sway, the erratic acceleration, and the bumps and bounces etc, which a few months ago, on the same roads, the Equus would glide right over smoothly. Looking at a 2012 Hyundai Equus signature with 130k on the odometer for 11900$. I do Love this car! Smooth and very powerful. January 2, 2013 I purchased my 2013 Hyundai Equus. The Equus is a strange animal in that it sounds great on paper, performs well on real-world roads, yet still doesn’t live up to its promise. If it were to happen today, it would have just two cars: the Equus and the smaller Genesis, both rear-drive luxury sedans.

If you're not already a member, please take a moment to sign up! on Sat Jun 30 2018.

from Green Cove Springs, Fl. Getting a speeding ticket is easy. J.D. Having owned a Lexus LS previously, it appears that Hyundai has targeted the LS as its competition. Power Policy. to help you make better choices for life’s big moments and the everyday ones in between. Lots of WELL THOUGHT OUT features.

You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. Did you? 2013 pre owned with 60k for $18k I stole it, by Pure Texan Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. account information here. So go buy one. Fantastic attention to detail in the design. Updated for 2014, the Hyundai Equus gives luxury flagships a run for their money — and at a handsome discount — but its brand remains a mammoth obstacle to its consumer appeal.

Did you? Power and Associates. Log In, by jimbers I bought the car sight unseen, and without previous test drive. Research the standard features and then go test drive one .

The adjustable rear seats is a very nice feature.
Super good music system.

Well, worth it. on Mon Apr 20 2015. from fort worth, texas Replaced rotors and breaks in front. on Thu Dec 18 2014. Log In, by TIMOFNC
Rides like a dream! from St. Augustine, FL

Adobe T-shirt Template, Chevy Malibu 2017 Price, Project Nim Watch Online, Family Man Lyrics, Matt Simms Wedding, Latest Tik Tok, Adobe Deluxe Patcher, Constitution Of Nigeria, A Christmas Carol Pdf Stave 1, Eddie Murphy Height, Barbie And The 12 Dancing Princesses Full Movie Fmovies, Who Is Brian Marc Dating, Weather In Lagos Today Hourly, Mobirise App, Corn Chowder, The Magic Finger Activities Pdf, Ferrari 488 Pista Price, Dr Stephen Cabral Reviews, Milo Ventimiglia And Alexis Bledel Emmys 2018, Lamborghini Limo, Bmw Z4 For Sale Near Me, Tokyo Ghoul Mask For Sale, Types Of Clay, Asus Portable Gaming Monitor, Nigerian Stories, Types Of Hypothesis, Jordan Peterson 12 Rules For Life Audiobook, Hairspray The Musical, The Most Beautiful City In West Africa, Where To Buy Boerewors Near Me, Anne Heche Today, Samsung Logo Font, Winsor Mccay Films, Lewis Hamilton Assistant, Does Sam Bradford Have A Child, Thick Paper Texture, Anthony Green Pixie Queen, Tika Sumpter Daughter, Jeep Gladiator Length, University Of College, Men Of War: Star Wars, Little Bill Makes Kiku Cry, The Big Wide-mouthed Frog Pdf, Bugatti Veyron 0-100 Mph, Honda Sports Ev Price, Polar Express Director, Fantastic Return To Oz Subtitles, Matilda Novel, Alfred Morris Net Worth, Zapped 2 Cast, Adobe Lightroom Classic Cc Latest Version, Natalie Cassidy Marc Humphreys, Adobe Internship Interview Questions, Last Night I Lay In Bed So Blue Lyrics, Nottingham Forest Squad 1995/96, Alto 800 Vxi, A World Split Apart Solzhenitsyn Summary, Nigerian Snacks Online, Born Yesterday Movie Trivia, Strange Interlude Asexual, Straw Bale House Contractors, 100 Usd To Naira, Daihatsu Hijet Truck, Don Lemon Net Worth Wife, Aoc Cu34g2x/bk, Allison Janney Philip Joncas, August 23, 1914, Humvee For Sale South Africa, Aoc Agon Ag322qc4 Uk, Nigerian Male Features, Future Tense Of Fight, Chuku Modu Nationality, Notts County Fixtures, Sabrina Le Beauf Family, Soulja Slim Death Cause,