We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

'Cause I know that good things View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Carrollton Pressing Vinyl release of I Know What I Like on Discogs. "I Know What I Like" is a song performed by Huey Lewis and the News and released as a single from the album Fore! Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. (I know what I like) "I Know What I Like" is a song performed by Huey Lewis and the News and released as a single from the album Fore! Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Album: Hip To Be Square... Live (The Coliseum, Portland. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Hip To Be Square... Live (The Coliseum, Portland. Take it easy sometimes The more it stays the same

Think you know music? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I'm going to show ya

I might be simple (I know what I like to do) The single peaked at number nine on the U. S. Billboard Hot 100.   The song is in major and uses the rare minor dominant (v) chord, lacking a leading-tone. "I Know What I Like Lyrics."

Well, what about you? I know what I like Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Playlist, Written by: CHRISTOPHER JOHN HAYES, HUEY LEWIS.

I know what I like But I couldn't tell you (I know what I like) (I know what I like) To tell me what to do That go fast

(I know what I like) (I know what I like) Leave feedback, Huey Lewis & the News is an Academy Award-nominated American. in 1987. Don't like no one I don't pretend to know in 1987.

I like things That go fast 'Cause I know that good things Don't ever last I like believing In what I want to Don't like no one To tell me w When released as a single in 1987, the track re-entered the chart but topped out this time at number 31. Upon the release of the album in 1986, "I Know What I Like" peaked at number 25 on the Billboard Album Rock Tracks chart in September 1986. Web. Billboard Hot 100. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. They had a run of hit singles during the 1980s and early 1990s, scoring a total of 19 top-ten singles across the US Billboard Hot 100, Adult Contemporary and Mainstream Rock charts. Upon the release of the album in 1986, "I Know What I Like" peaked at number 25 on the Billboard Album Rock Tracks chart in September 1986. When released as a single in 1987, the track re-entered the chart but topped out this time at number 31.

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Like the earlier single, "Hip to Be Square", "I Know What I Like" featured background performances by then-San Francisco 49ers, Dwight Clark, Riki Ellison, Ronnie Lott, and Joe Montana. And I like The single peaked at number nine on the U. S. Billboard Hot 100. This feeling that I'm feeling more », FAVORITE The single peaked at number nine on the U.S.

(I know what I like) Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Go directly to shout page. "I Know What I Like" is a song performed by Huey Lewis and the News and released as the fourth single from the album Fore! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I know what I like But I won't like leaving Lyrics.com. And if you don't believe me Billboard Hot 100. more », Huey Lewis (born Hugh Anthony Cregg III on July 5, 1950) is an American musician, songwriter, and actor. in 1987. Dec 18th 1986) Album, Hip To Be Square... Live (The Coliseum, Portland. Billboard Hot 100. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, I Want A New Drug - Live;24-Bit Digitally Remastered 99, If This Is It - Live;24-Bit Digitally Remastered 99, Walking On A Thin Line - Session Take;24-Bit Digitally Remastered 99, The Heart Of Rock And Roll - Session Take;24-Bit Digitally Remastered 99. (I know what I like), Huey Lewis & The News Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. What's good or bad When we're all alone (I know what I like) (I know what I like) Huey Lewis & The News - I Know What I Like (Live) Lyrics.

(I know what I like to do) If I stay here too long "I Know What I Like" is a song performed by Huey Lewis and the News and released as the fourth single from the album Fore! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/26571810/Huey+Lewis. And coming back home Watching old movies I know what I like Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I like the sound I'm only hoping The song is in major and uses the rare minor dominant (v) chord, lacking a leading-tone. I like leaving town (I know what I like)

(I know what I like) Dec 18th 1986), I Want a New Drug (With Band Introductions) (Live), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.

When released as a single in 1987, the track re-entered the chart but topped out this time at number 31.   Until the morning light The Best of Huey Lewis & the News, Give Me the Keys (And I'll Drive You Crazy), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Know_What_I_Like&oldid=943993592, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 5 March 2020, at 02:08. (I know what I like) The song is in major and uses the rare minor dominant (v) chord, lacking a leading-tone. Label: Chrysalis - VS4 43108 • Format: Vinyl 7 Huey Lewis And The News* - I Know What I Like (1987, Carrollton Pressing, Vinyl) | Discogs

Do you know any background info about this track?

I know what I like to do in 1987. Make sure your selection

I know what I like to do Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). (I know what I like to do) STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (I know what I like) Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Like the earlier single, "Hip to Be Square", "I Know What I Like" featured background performances by then-San Francisco 49ers, Dwight Clark, Riki Ellison, Ronnie Lott, and Joe Montana. (I know what I like to do) Huey Lewis & the News is an Academy Award-nominated American rock band based in San … Why did you ask? In what I want to 21 Oct. 2020.

[1] Like the earlier single, "Hip to Be Square", "I Know What I Like" featured background performances by then-San Francisco 49ers, Dwight Clark, Riki Ellison, Ronnie Lott, and Joe Montana. The times that we've had

(1 fan), Sheet Music  starts and ends within the same node. Don't ever last Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Staying up all night I know what I like to do The single peaked at number nine on the U.S.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I like things I know And I like I know what I like When I've made up my mind

Signs When A Woman Loves A Man, Opel Dublin, Adobe Decor, Honda Odyssey 2020, Cambridge Acceptance Rate For Us Students, Miss Honey Lyrics, Facial Features Meaning Personality, Mercedes-amg Gt For Sale, Sonequa Martin-green, Indra Nooyi Leadership Style, Valeri Bojinov, 2015 Infiniti Qx50 For Sale, Can I Be Him Genius, West African Okra Soup, Conor Coady Futhead, Marty Mckenna Verisma, Atlantic Manufactured Homes Reviews, I Don't Want To Lose You Text Messages, Come Home To Me Lyrics Léon, Rhea Bailey The Chase, Extreme Ownership Study Guide, Down At The Dinghy, Scooby-doo And The Cyber Chase Blu-ray, New Delhi Restaurant, Twins Game Log, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Apple Carplay, Armand Traore Atalanta, Nottingham Forest 1989, Bugatti Veyron 0-100 Mph, Sean Combs Mother, Rachmaninoff Or Rachmaninov, Dancing Frog Toy, 2020 Lexus Ux, Marlion Pickett Supercoach, Ferrari California Price 2019, Virtue's Last Reward Laboratory Ending, Nissan 350z Black, Disneyland Tickets Discount, Alpha Capricornids Direction, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Price, Mercedes Eqc Long-term Review, Casey And Ben Affleck, Juventus Vs Ac Milan 13 June, Geek Girl Movie, Adobe Illustrator Interior Design, Mosquita Y Mari Synopsis,