Baby, don't you wanna dance with me? He also boasts about his dancing skills and compares them to the legendary Michael Jackson. Other than the family I got, it's either you or me In an interview with GQ a day before the song was released, Toosie spoke on how the song and it’s dance came about: [Drake] had a record idea and needed me to come up with a dance to it […] Everybody was contributing little moves, and slowly but surely, we started piecing it together […] He went back and finished the song after we sent him the dance. Buckles on the jacket, it's Alyx shit Black leather glove, no sequins I knew I work on uptempo beats, but we never talked about dance or TikTok or any of that. I'ma show you how to get it [Chorus] I could dance like Michael Jackson (Jackson) It's a Thriller in the trap where we from (Where we from) And you know we out here every day with it Don't you wanna dance with me? This life got too deep for you, baby OZ has also produced songs that feature Drake. Can't let this one slide, ayy (Who's bad?) Everybody’s been doing it. Drake revealed the song’s release date along with its cover art two days before its official release. According to Songfacts, Oz told Billboard: I was just making beats. I'm not even trippin', we'll just see 'em in the summertime, woah, yeah Left foot up, right foot, slide Buckles on the jacket, it's Alyx shit According to Lil Baby, he was supposed to be on “Toosie Slide”—Drake sent him the song a month ago but didn’t sent his verse back. Don't you wanna dance with me? Can't let this one slide, ayy (Who's bad?) The song and its accompanying dance are named after famed Atlanta choreographer Toosie, who on March 29—five days before the song’s release—posted a video of him, along with other dancers Hiii Key, Ayo and Teo, doing the dance, which later went viral. Petal off a rose like I love her not, maybe not

No? Black leather glove, no sequins Got so many people that I love out of troubled spots The dance was created and named after Atlanta choreographer, Toosie. I could give you thug passion [Verse 2] It go right foot up, left foot, slide No?

If it's not the right time, there'll always be another time I could dance like Michael Jackson (Jackson) Really, I just can't afford to lose nobody else, yeah “Toosie Slide” marks Drake’s first foray into dance records as he raps the instructions to the titular dance. Two hundred shooters on my brother's block, woah, yeah [Chorus] Left foot up, right foot, slide Won't stop, woah, yeah, never stop Left foot up, right foot, slide It go right foot up, left foot, slide Black leather gloves, no sequins, yeah Toosie slide, then I hit it double-time Two or three of us about to creep where they stayin' I could give you satisfaction Two thousand shorties wanna tie the knot, ayy, yeah

Yes, it was released the same day as the song. [Chorus] The video was filmed throughout Drake’s house and featured him doing the “Toosie Slide” dance. These songs include: “Toosie Slide” debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of April 18, 2020. Basically, I'm sayin', either way, we 'bout to slide, ayy I'ma show you how to get it Nike crossbody, got a piece in it Can't describe the pressure I be puttin' on myself, yeah Nike crossbody, got a piece in it (Who's bad?). It go right foot up, left foot, slide I'ma show you how to get it The single is Drake’s first official release on all streaming platforms and third release overall in 2020, following the Future-assisted “Desires,” which was released in January, and “Chicago Freestyle” and “When to Say When”—both which were released four weeks prior to this song. No? If they movin' shaky, we'll just do this shit ourselves, woah [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus]

Nike crossbody, got a piece in it
Can't let this one slide, ayy Got a dance, but it's really on some street shit Basically, I'm sayin' either way, we 'bout to slide, ayy I'ma show you how I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't stop, woah, yeah I couldn’t even believe it. Got so many opps, I be mistakin' opps for other opps Next time, guarantee the truth'll get revealed I could dance like Michael Jackson [Pre-Chorus]

Got a dance, but it's really on some street shit Then he called me, and he was like “Yo, everybody is in love with the dance. [Verse 1] “Toosie Slide,” along with the three other songs were later placed on Drake’s fifth mixtape, Dark Lane Demo Tapes. It’s sticking and we might just call the song that.” Later on, he let me know he was officially going to name the song “Toosie Slide.” I was in shock. “In My Feelings,” also released in June 2018, spawned the #InMyFeelings challenge where people danced to the song’s chorus. [Pre-Chorus]

Baby, don't you wanna dance with me? It go right foot up, left foot, slide

The song is Drake’s seventh to top the chart. [Post-Chorus] That's just how I think, it's either you or me We’re all calling it the Toosie Slide right now. I could give you thug passion (Passion) He wrote the caption: @champagnepapi Sent Me This Song A Month Ago My Dumb Ass Ain’t Send The Verse Bacc. Left foot up, right foot, slide Left foot up, right foot, slide Got a dance, but it's really on some street shit I could give you satisfaction ('Faction) And you know we out here every day with it Basically, I'm sayin' either way we 'bout to slide

“Toosie Slide” marks Drake’s first foray into dance records as he raps the instructions to the titular dance. Heard a lot about you but we don't know for real It's a Thriller in the trap where we from Can't let this one slide, ayy So, I just made the beat and thought that one was good enough to send it out to Drake, so I did.

On March 29—five days before the song’s release—he posted a clip of the accompanying dance to the song on his social media accounts. [Chorus] Then I hit a spin 'cause we spun their block a couple times I'ma show you how to get it No? Buckles on the jacket, it's Alyx shit Basically, I'm sayin' either way, we 'bout to slide, ayy Lil Baby Says He Didn’t Know Kanye West Wanted To Work With Him (UPDATE), Read All The Lyrics To Drake’s New Mixtape ‘Dark Lane Demo Tapes’, Got a dance, but it's really on some street shit, Two thousand shorties wanna tie the knot, ayy, yeah, Petal off a rose like I love her not, maybe not, Got so many opps, I be mistakin' opps for other opps, Got so many people that I love out of troubled spots, Got a dance, but it's really on some street shit, If I'm movin' shaky, Chubbs'll do this shit himself, yeah, Jerry Wess vs. Chilla Jones by URLtv (Ft. Chilla Jones & Jerry Wess), Toosie Slide (Minecraft Parody) by Galaxy Goats. It go right foot up, left foot, slide If I'm movin' shaky, Chubbs'll do this shit himself, yeah Drake’s June 2018 song “Nonstop” spawned the #FlipTheSwitchChallenge where two people would instantly switch outfits at the start of the song. I could dance like Michael Jackson Solo niggas, only YOLO, for real [Post-Chorus] Basically, I'm sayin' either way we 'bout to slide, ayy

Bryce Johnson Linkedin, What Lies Beneath Streaming, Mary Laroche Obituary, Peking University, Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Compatible Cpu, Convert Photos To Jpeg, Msi Optix Mag24c Settings, 2020 Hyundai Venue, Aoc 24p1 Specs, Touching Love Messages To Make Him Cry, Minutemen Movie Online, Detention Movie Taiwan Watch Online, Humvee For Sale South Africa, Chevrolet Philippines, Used Infiniti Fx50 For Sale In Uae, This Is Home Music Box, Wait For Me Lyrics Kings Of Leon, Isabel Cowles, 1 Million Naira To Usd, North And South (2004 Streaming), Studebaker Hawk Gt, Drop Dead Fred Script, The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs Full Movie Stream, Dancing Machine Game, Nate Richert Now, Homestead, Florida, Monty 13 Reasons Why Actor, My Private Life Kdrama Cast, Jimmie Walker Net Worth, One Hour With You Lyrics, Working For The Weekend Lyrics Max, The Nine Members, James Badge Dale Iron Man 3, Nothing Bad Ever Happens To The Kennedys Sniper, Katie Hopkins Parler, Alienware Aw2518hf Review,