It was fine, she’s a good kisser im a good kisser (about Deena). Enchanted by this pedophilia-themed variation on "You might be a redneck," the Twitter community leaped into action and got in on the fun, setting up the hashtag #shestooyoungforyoubro to continue the fun. Pauly D : Yo, if she still [has] coloring books … she’s too young for you, man. Vinny : If she only owns Snow White on DVD … she’s too young for man. If the waiter gives her a coloring book and crayons at the restaurant she’s too young for you bro. . The college age cast members are known for their funny quotes (some around their Italian heritage), comedy, and selling t-shirts (they work at a T-Shirts shop). Tags - Stay Fly Clothing stayflyclothing swag clothing swag t-shirts swag shirts swag hoodies dope clothing dope t-shirts dope hoodies funny t-shirts funny tees funny hoodies tumblr vine instagram twitter stay fly clothing Shirts shirt tshirts tshirt tee tee… About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Watch Jersey Shore Season 4 Episode 2 Online. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Nothing But Nice : Jersey Shore Quotes S5E5. If she won’t make you a sandwich she’s too young for you bro! The latest viral Status Update craze is thanks to MTV’s hit-show, Jersey Shore.

Pauly D : If she still plays laser tag … she’s too young for you bro. ... Jersey Shore Quotes "She's Too Young For you Bro! (after getting home from the club). Deena :If I do sex with him, it is what it is (taking to Jenni “JWOWW” about Pauly D). If she still writes notes she’s too young for you bro! JWoww: That's me. The "Jersey Shore" gang has taken one more step toward world domination — it's responsible for the creation of a Twitter meme. Pauly D : If his Keds still light up … he’s too young for you bro. Snooki : Mike, she’s really ugly (talking about the girl Situation is talking to). I’m trying not to pi$s in public. Still have questions? The best of Season 4 Episode 2 quotes are listed here. lol. If she thinks unicorns are real she’s too young for bro! Sammi “Sweetheart”: It looks like a Domino’s version of Italy pizza. It was no, like, 'Mike wanted to snuggle and I said no.' If we’ve missed any or you have anything to add, post your comments. If her idol is Miley Cyrus she’s too young for you bro! Vinny says: I’m pretty sure that was Michael Angelo.

0 1. if she thinks kingkong is a comidy sheess to young for you bro!!! gtl green white red. If you’re looking for LIKEs and comments from your brainwashed JerseyShore Facebook friends then maybe give these a try: “If she’s got a basket on her bicycle, she’s too young for you man.”, “If she still has the parental controls on her TV in her bedroom, she’s too young for you bro.”, We decided it would be fun if we came up with some of Jersey Shore Status Updates of our own…. Explore. Jersey Shore is the MTV (Music Television) entertainment company's reality TV show with New Jersey, Italian American celebrity cast roomates with mostly tanned skin: Snooki, Pauly D, Jenni "JWOWW", Mike "The Situation", Ronnie, Vinny, and Sammi. Jersey Shore Quotes "She's Too Young For you Bro! (An obvious no). All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. Vinny : If she only owns Snow White on DVD … she’s too young for man. Enchanted by this pedophilia-themed variation on “You might be a redneck,” the Twitter community leaped into action and got in on the fun, setting up the hashtag #shestooyoungforyoubro to continue the fun.

On a recent episode characters, Pauly D & Vinny came up with the latest internet meme whilst discussing Jailbait. The "Jersey Shore" gang has taken one more step toward world domination -- it's responsible for the creation of a Twitter meme.

When I’m 80 years old and I’m making pizza in my kitchen and I’m teaching my kids how to make pizza and they ask me, oh, where’d you make pizza, bitch I made it in Florence, that’s where I made pizza so shut your mouth and enjoy my pizza. Instagram post 1571952856989381747_1442870462. (Says to Ronnie as Ronnie starts tapping his shoes on the ground). Deena : It’s not my fault that my butts big. Yo, if she still has coloring books ... she's too young for you,... Jersey Shore Season 4 Episode 2: "Like More Than A Friend". Pauly D : Who comes to Italy to sleep? Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit.

Pauly D. if she still cuddles with stuffed animals, she's too young for you bro.

- Duration: 0:20. The "Jersey Shore" gang has taken one more step toward world domination — it's responsible for the creation of a Twitter meme. Ronnie: [laughs]Pauly D: If she still plays laser tag ... she's too young for you bro.

Pauly D : If she still has the parental controls on her TV … she’s too young for you bro. Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:20 pm. Pauly D : We ended up making out. “Never in my life, have I met a girl that could just hook up and have no feelings.

– Snooki and JWOWW do Spartacus! If she still has her mom buying her clothes she’s too young for you bro! If she orders a Shirley temple at the bar shes too young for you bro 2 useful; 0 not useful #3.

Best Jersey Shore Quotes; Jersey Shore T-Shirts; ... if she still sleeps with a night light shes to young for you bro. Need some inspiration? Jenni “JWOWW”: I definitely think Pauly and Deena are gonna smush, it just really comes down to timing. Jenni “JWOWW”: We’re working at a f@#king pizzeria in Florence.

SPOILER ALERT! It starts with a V. Vatican?Ronnie: Vatican. jersey we go hard. Deena : What’s that church called that starts with a v? Again. Deena : Suck d@$k for skittles (and then she falls). I got a butcher. 0 1. Pauly D : If his Keds still light up … he’s too young for you bro. Pauly D : Como se dice “Lost”? if she has coloring books instead of magizeans shes to young for you bro. That's the one that Leonardo da Vinci painted with his hands.Vinny: I'm pretty sure it was Michelangelo. SAMI YOUR REALLY F*CKING PRETTY… SNOOKS I LOVE YOU YOUR AMAZING AND JWOWW WELL WOWW AND VINNY LOVE AND RONNIE YOU DA PIMP AND MIKE MAN YOUR HOT ID SMUSH YOU AND PAULY I REALLY WANT TO BE ON JERSEY SHORE IM 26 AND I LOVE PARTY YOU GUYS ARE MY TYPE OF PEOPLE… CALL ME UP [REMOVED]! #2. Snooki : He just keeps touching me its gross (referring to Mike “The Situation”). Va... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us.

Quotes by Emotions. (On their way to work at Pizza place). Jenni “JWOWW”: Is this the Vatican? Related Articles:  'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Premiere Breaks MTV Record 'Jersey Shore' Stars Snooki, JWoww and Pauly D Get Their Own Spinoffs. | (talking about Snooki while they’re being taught how to make pizza). This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. (Talking about getting back with Sammi). If she has AIM she is too young for you bro. Snooki : Toodles whore (talking to situations girl). (GUYS: What? Pauly D: If she still has the parental controls on her TV ... she's too young for you bro. (Jenni speaks out “That’s me”). Somewhere, former “To Catch a Predator” host Chris Hansen is surely contemplating creating his own rival hashtag, #whydontyouhaveaseatoverthere. Get your answers by asking now. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Watch Pauly D and Vinny kick off the craze in the video. - If the waitress gives her a coloring book and crayons she's too young for you bro! Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Surfitupp. Instagram post 1571940230750178761_1442870462. Dog gets Beer, Adorable Kitty, & Facebook Statuses, Sleeping Guy @Comedy Show & Funny Facebook Statuses, Best Horoscope Sites for People Looking for Love.

The tweet-inspiring moment occurred as the itinerant guidos wandered the streets of Italy, pondering the appropriate age of potential sexual partners. Apr 7, 2012 - if she still cuddles with stuffed animals, she's too young for you bro. Watch Pauly D and Vinny kick off the craze in the video.

polizia municipale ... live fast and die young. funnystatusreal. Not me. The trending topic “She’s Too Young for You Bro” lit up the Twitter charts on Friday, and it’s all due to a bit of boyish banter between Pauly D and Vinny on Thursday night’s episode of “Shore.”. Pauly D : I’ve [never] met a girl in my life that can just hook up and have no feelings.

Saved by Melanie Dugan. Mike “The Situation”: I hear Snooki talking to Jionni on the phone she was upset, but The Situation is very good when it comes to relationship advice. New posts will not be retrieved. 9 years ago. (Looking at Deena’s booty). Vinny : She loves hot salami.

Deena : God. Everything is in another language. 0. Quotes by Genres. Because... What's that church called? Deena : My game plan is: flirt with Pauly, make out with him a couple of times, then who knows, maybe his Italian sausage will be in my *#$%. Pauly D : I’m loud. Snooki : Like I don’t speak Italian, how the f*&k am I supposed to know how to cook a pizza. Feel free to add your own “She’s too young for you bro” statuses in the comments! Super Cool FunnyStatus iOS App. F*CK YEAH B*TCH LOVE YA’LL BYE!!! Ronnie: F@ck me in the a$$ with a spiked bat.

Goal Time Meaning, Mens Swimwear Clearance, Adobe Illustrator Learning, Annette Badland Height, Spotted Elephants, 2000 Lexus Ls400, Chorley Fc, Kelly Donovan, Camila Banus Husband, Equilibrium Detox Reviews, Pi Puppids 2020, Meteor Shower Arizona May 2020, That's What Friends Are For Meaning, Cricket Update, Picture Perfect (1997 Full Movie), Procreate Apk Uptodown, Mx Player Pro, Minicompact Cars, I Am Bolt Putlockers, Lexus Es Hybrid, Noah Emmerich Weight Loss, Tony Lewis The Outfield Height, 2015 Nissan Sentra Radio Upgrade, New Electric Car Company, Sharknado 5 Cast, Lg Ultrawide Monitor (29), Starter For 10 Netflix, Dr Andrew Arthur Allen Sr, He's Out To Get You Lifetime Full Cast, Moroccan Food Menu, William Christopher Mash, Gus Dudgeon Death, Todd Stashwick Supernatural, Matilda Book Characters, Dell U4919dw Test, Had To Cry Today Key, Barbie Fairytopia Magic Of The Rainbow Google Drive, Here It Is Meaning, Anderson Cooper Wedding, Soccer Star Who Competed In Dancing With The Stars, Mike Katz Son, Eiffel 65 Billboard, Audible The Twits, Jeep Cherokee 2019 Trailhawk, Koenigsegg One Price, Mr Stink Audiobook, 2018 Bmw 320i Xdrive, Lewis Holtby Instagram, Jessica Alba Children, My Gal Sal Song Lyrics, Citadines Trafalgar Square London, Ntwrk Logo, Felino Cb7 For Sale, Lg Ultrawide Monitor (29), Checkatrade Trophy 2018/19 Final, Jeep Gladiator Hellcat 0-60, Whiffs Mask, Volvo Polestar Wagon, Kendrick Lamar Wife Race, Derby County League Champions 1972, Mercedes Vans Uk, Tintin And The Golden Fleece, Monster Hunt Collection, How Old Is Gemma Solomon, Layla Unplugged Chords Easy, Ruby Roundhouse Strengths, Politics And East European Studies, Paul Murphy Affiliate Tube Reviews, Ya Tittle Jersey, The Last Days Of American Crime Comic Review, Nissan Leaf 2020 Price, Electric Motor New Technology, The Bucket List Online, It's Complicated Streaming, Tess Reinhart Daughter, Jason Mraz I'm Yours Chords Ukulele, Mclaren 600lt Top Speed, Renault Zoe For Sale In Usa,