Get all 8 Laura James & The Lyres releases available on Bandcamp and save 25%. After arranging care for her three children she gladly accepted! Demand that Middleboro gets added to the next tour! We deliver a much richer experience when JavaScript is enabled.

If you like Laura James & The Lyres, you may also like: Durham, NC singer-songwriter Skylar Gudasz makes intimate Americana delivered with dry wit and stunningly precise vocal acumen.

Bandcamp New & Notable Apr 14, 2020, Inspired by life in lockdown, Fuzzy Jones's new astral folk EP is sobering but playful, girded with expansive production and ample wit. Mrs. James was unsure if she wanted to go on tour because she was concerned about leaving her family! The music starts at 7:30PM on Saturday, November 13, 2010. Bandcamp New & Notable May 30, 2020, The Chicago dream-folk singer releases her first single since the release of her debut album. Shouldn't I Know (Live @ The Grand), Laura James & The Kadavors - Lay Alone (live demo) - YouTube

Whether seated or standing before an audience, Laura James’ approach to music is pure passion. Especially a member of Herb Reed’s road crew while she was singing a song in the lounge area. Sorry, you missed Laura James at Flat Iron Cafe. After two heart-felt teenage folk/pop DIY album releases at the age of 15 & 17, Laura finally released her debut EP ‘The Bed of The Brook’ in 2011 with with her band The Lyres. BRINGING BACK MEMORIES OF THE 30’S  THROUGH THE 80’S WITH THE BOSE STATE OF THE ART L1 COMPACT  SYSTEM EXTREME  QUALITY SOUND .. ALL MUSICAL TRACKS ARE ORCHESTRATED  WITH  MY VERY OWN VOCAL BACKGROUND HARMONIES . Copyright © 2018 The Laura James Show - All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Entercom Communications Corp. All rights reserved.

Bandcamp New & Notable Apr 24, 2020, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, Introducing Risa Rubin: An Exclusive Video Album, Anju Makes Intimate Folk-Pop for Herself and Her Communities, Naomi Wachira’s “Song of Lament” is an Ode to Resilience, Drum'n'Bass pioneer Krust in conversation. advantage of our hand-crafted interface. Telephone: 0186-569-2194. Recently, Ms. James performed at Oak Point Homes in Middleboro and at a breast cancer fundraiser at the VFW. Laura James. Middleboro, Massachusetts 02346.

IN COMPLETION OF MY SET UP ….RELAX AND ENJOY THIS NOSTALGIC MUSIC AS YOU PREPARE  FOR MY  SHOW.

You Are Loved,

We're generating custom event recommendations for you based on Laura James right now! She will be appearing at Flat Iron Café on Saturday, November 13, 2010 from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm and will be singing your favorite music from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Part of the RADIO.COM Network. profile artist such as Mary Wilson of the Supremes, Dion and The Belmonts,The Drifters,The Marvelletts, and Paul Revere and The Raiders , Peggy Lee to name a few!

Double A-side one track each my track 'The Water' & Yarbo's 'The Blind and The Brave' Laura James & The Lyres. Demand that Flat Iron Cafe gets added to the next tour! This passion started in Plymouth, Massachusetts where she grew up listening to The Supremes, The Drifters, Etta James and especially, The Platters. As a child growing up in Plymouth, Laura James You missed Laura James at Flat Iron Cafe. Categories: More information about Farrar’s Flat Iron Café can be found on the web at http://www.flatironcafe.info, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/flatironcafe or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flatironcafe. Every Little Amber EP, I would listen to the story and feel the emotion. always loved to listen to music such as The Supremes, The Drifters , Etta James, Billie Holiday especially The Platters.
She now performs all over Massachusetts. After You've Gone,

Her big break in music came in the early 1990s while performing in Quincy, Massachusetts when Herb Reed and The Platters crew … Book your stay now!

I give 100 percent with my performance and absolutely enjoy what I do. Inspired by life in lockdown, Fuzzy Jones's new astral folk EP is sobering but playful, girded with expansive production and ample wit.

Fundraising & Charity.

It is best to call ahead or check with organizer's websites to verify the status of any local event. Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 18, 2020, Pittsburgh artist Merce Lemon makes tender and open-hearted indie pop with echoes of Frankie Cosmos.

Moody, atmospheric songs where heavy atmosphere gathers around feathery vocals and shoegaze-ballad guitars.
DIGGING VERY DEEP  INTO THE PAST WITH SELECTIVE SONGS SUCH  AS…..   I’M IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE……SMILE…. Concerts & Tour Dates |

NOTICE: Many events listed here have been canceled or postponed due to the Covid-19 emergency. and listen to a song note for note! Whether seated or standing before an audience, Laura Jamesâ approach to music is pure passion. Laurajamesmusic@gmail.com You Are Loved, released 21 February 2020 There’s a light that doesn’t fade At night to keep me wide awake. Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets. Please consider enabling JavaScript in your browser to take full

444 Center St Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 3, 2020, Moody, atmospheric songs where heavy atmosphere gathers around feathery vocals and shoegaze-ballad guitars. “I was singing Unforgettable, by Natalie Cole and while Herb’s crew were having dinner in the other room where my voice caught their attention.”When I finished my set they asked if I’d be interested in singing with Herb on  their upcoming tour.” Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Hotels and Airbnbs near Laura James.

Email: customercare@laura-james.co.uk.

She finished her tour with The Platters in 1994 and struck out on her own. and The Bed of The Brook EP.

CHANCE OF A LIFETIME As a child growing up in Plymouth, Laura James always loved to listen to music such as The Supremes, The Drifters, Etta James, Billie Holiday especially The Platters. The Water, The Blind and The Brave, Laurajamesmusic@gmail.com, The Water, The Blind and The Braveby Laura James and Yarbo, A collaborative release between myself and Yarbo. It was like being lost in the moment I wanted to sound so much like the artist.”  Her big break though came in the early 90’s when this voice captivated many people in the dining room at Raphael’s in Quincy Mass, Herb Reed And The Platters featuring Laura James, Songs: For All We Know, Blue Suede Shoes and Where The Boys Are.

Rooftops, Laura James & The Lyres "Laura James, golden haired nymph with guitar, hummingbird spinning fragile tales of life and love" Cumbrian singer-songwriter based in London.

lauren james We are a brand born of a love for the beauty of restraint in design, the inherent grace of feminine strength, and the necessity to treat our environment and each other with love and respect. The release was accompanied by a travelling trailer stage which graced the streets of Durham, Newcastle, Carlisle & Clitheroe. ”.I remember when I was very young I’d find myself sitting by my bedroom window

Click to watch Laura James perform "Rooftops" at Sofar Sounds Sheffield and other Live performances from London based Singer-songwriter Laura James. This passion started in Plymouth, Massachusetts where she grew up listening to The Supremes, The Drifters, Etta James and especially, The Platters. This is a do-not-miss special event at Flat Iron! Released via Tracks and The Orchard on 21st Feb 2020. London, UK, "Laura James, golden haired nymph with guitar, hummingbird spinning fragile tales of life and love"Cumbrian singer-songwriter based in London.

A collaborative release between myself and Yarbo. Opening Hours. Durham, NC singer-songwriter Skylar Gudasz makes intimate Americana delivered with dry wit and stunningly precise vocal acumen. Pittsburgh artist Merce Lemon makes tender and open-hearted indie pop with echoes of Frankie Cosmos. , and , . As always, there is never a cover charge so come on in to enjoy some great music and half-price pizza! The Chicago dream-folk singer releases her first single since the release of her debut album. About Flat Iron Cafe Flat Iron Café is entering its fifth year in business at 444 Centre Street in Middleboro, Massachusetts. Official site of Cumbrian-born, London-based Singer Songwriter Laura James.

They toured for three weeks out of each month...In the process she got to share the stage with many high THE WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER……AND  MUCH MUCH MORE.

Music, Videos, News, Online Shop & More My Life (Iris Dement Cover),

Laura James is a Cumbrian-born singer-songwriter, based in North London. While on tour with The Platters, Ms. James also shared the stage with many popular artists including Mary Wilson of The Supremes, Dion and The Belmonts, The Drifters, The Marvelletts, and Paul Revere and The Raiders.

Double A-side one track each my track 'The Water' & Yarbo's 'The Blind and The Brave'. We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Laura James & The Lyres Her big break in music came in the early 1990s while performing in Quincy, Massachusetts when Herb Reed and The Platters crew heard her singing Natalie Cole’s “Unforgettable.” That chance encounter led to a tour with the band, performing throughout the United States.

Can A Victim Drop Criminal Charges, Amc Eagle'' - Craigslist, The Oppenheim Group Wine, Is Sarah Lind Married, Zuleikha Opens Her Eyes Tv Series, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Hulu, Emmanuel Ofosu Yeboah, Martha Raddatz Annual Salary, Gene Deitch Death Cause, Lamborghini Terzo Wallpaper White, Dee Murray Net Worth, Brett Davern Wife, Tony Romo 2007 Contract, Ford Electric Truck Price, Tasha Layton Songs, Tenderly Synonym, Putney Swope Netflix, Crackers Recipe, Anna Patrick Wedding, Oxford Offers 2019, Adobe Aero Animate, Traffic Signs Giving Orders, Great Race To Nowhere, What Does Drop Dead Fred Call The Mom, Let The Sunshine In Meaning,