Plus, when I would want to accelerate, the gap in the time between pressing the gas pedal and getting everything to respond seemed like an eternity. This car has everything a person would want or need. Last serviced at 26,993 miles in Lindon, UT on 08/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Recommended maintenance performed • 30 • 000 mile service performed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Four wheel alignment performed • Brakes checked • Steering/suspension checked • Transmission fluid/oil leak checked • Transfer case fluid checked • Antifreeze/coolant checked • Wipers/washers checked • Differential fluid checked • Fuel system checked • Exhaust system checked • CV boot(s) checked • Undercoating/rustproofing inspected • Paint sealant/protection checked • Maintenance reminder reset • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Brake fluid flushed/changed • Driveshaft serviced • Air filter replaced • Drivability/performance checked • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated.

I called Roger and asked if we could return the vehicle to their dealership, and possibly lease another Acura.

Plus, I never, ever drove the car in anything but the Sport setting. 16,359 listings starting at $1,700, 1,376 Great Deals out of The car never seemed to be in the right gear because it always wanted to be the highest gear possible as soon as possible. He was excellent: friendly, well versed in contract negotiations and finance, not pushy. So far my Lexus RX350 has exceeded my high expectations! We absolutely love our Lexus!!! Otherwise car is great. We chose the Bob Grimm Chevrolet body shop to have our car 2008 Buick Lucerne towed after our accident. I really had to watch pulling out of one lane to pass cars on the freeway because I needed extra time for the car to respond and by the time it did, the cars in the next lane would be right on top of me.

I love the style and all of the bells and whistles it offers. We never imagined ourselves to own a luxury car. This 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel was our fourth vehicle purchase through Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep. It's well made, comfortable has plenty of power and safe. Find Used Lexus RX 350L Cars for Sale … Purchased on 04/04/19 and owned in PA until 07/29/20.

Nice luxury SUV that does it all with full time 4WD and great gas mileage (for an SUV).

Awesome team and made the whole process super easy and comfortable.

Any time I had a question about the vehicle she would reply back in minutes. This is my second RX 350 and there’s a reason I keep buying this car.

Last serviced at 10,523 miles in Watertown, MA on 10/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Four wheel alignment performed • Alignment performed • Oil and filter changed • Drivability/performance checked.

I find it to be very comfortable and nice to drive , I have noticed the leather to be thinner and not as durable as the Nissan Altima I had prior , The bracing under the seats tend to rattle a bit , Sometimes the connection with the phone continues to drop and reconnect, I purchased this 2014 Lexus RX 350 in 2019 with 18000 miles all in all its very nice.

I’m so happy I made the leap to a luxury car. Excellent Customer Service - Great Experience. Purchased on 07/13/18 and owned in TX until 08/11/20. Not happy with what they did. A great reliable car for the price. Purchased on 11/24/19 and owned in CA until 08/18/20. Shop Lexus RX 350 vehicles for sale in Peoria, IL at Cars.com.

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

Now if Lexus could only get their engine and transmission mated together, they would have a real winner! We are very pleased with our car and the care given during the process! The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. Last serviced at 21,822 miles in Saint Louis, MO on 08/25/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. I will definitely get me one like this in the coming future. Last serviced in Owings Mills, MD on 09/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report.

1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year.

THE GPS is easy to operate.The camera in the back very convenient.

Purchased on 10/24/18 and owned in FL until 10/05/20. I put 160,00 miles on my 2013 RX350, with no major problems.

You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Purchased on 07/21/18 and owned in FL until 10/13/20.

Last serviced at 30,153 miles in Lakeway, TX on 08/31/20 • Vehicle serviced. Nothing stops it under almost any conditions (no hardcore off-roading, but still goes well off-road or in the snow). Comfort and style with this vehicle is great.

Plenty of room for adults in the back and front, cubbies for all the little things and all in a nicely designed interior package. It just didn't work out time wise for me to get over to their dealership.

Last serviced at 7,409 miles in Winston Salem, NC on 09/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Safety inspection performed • Vehicle washed/detailed. The accessories and perks of owning this car makes the price worth it.
The facilities are very clean, everyone is incredibly nice. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX.

We are very happy with his services and Bob Grimm Chevrolet of Morton, IL. Out of the Sport setting, I clearly thought the car was unsafe.

Over I'm very satisfied. Last serviced in Miami, FL on 10/08/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed • Air filter replaced • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Tire(s) balanced • Tires rotated • Oil and filter changed.

The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. Great on reliability, but sub-par performance.

First car I picked out and been happy with, This RX350 has been the best purchase.

Very pleased with help I received from salesman Tom Wombacher. My husband and I feel like we can never go backwards now that we have our Lexus 350RX.

It was so bad, that I felt it created a very dangerous situation. by Sue and Joe Pietrantoni from Princeton IL. 12,710 listings starting at $3,900, 816 Great Deals out of definitely would recommend.

I love the reliability of the Lexus brand. Access them anywhere. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com

Last serviced at 888 miles in Cerritos, CA on 09/30/20 • Vehicle serviced. Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. Offer available through participating Lexus dealers on a new 2021 RXL 350 AWD from participating dealer stock and subject to vehicle availability. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 86 2019 RX 350L models nationwide. • Looking forward to owing it for a long time and passing it down to my teenage drivers so they are safe.

Purchased on 08/11/18 and owned in FL until 07/02/20. We had the best experience with the salesperson "Tom Poole".

Last serviced at 19,895 miles in Colorado Springs, CO on 07/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • 20 • 000 mile service performed • Window(s) checked • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset • Tires rotated. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Lexus RX 350. Purchased on 11/07/18 and owned in CO until 07/31/20.

Last serviced in West Palm Beach, FL on 09/23/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Brakes checked • Tire condition and pressure checked. This offer is not compatible with special lease or finance rates offered through Lexus …

CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Search from 7681 Used Lexus RX 350 cars for sale, including a 2019 Lexus RX 350 AWD, a 2020 Lexus RX 350 AWD, and a 2020 Lexus RX 350 AWD w/ Luxury Package. Last serviced at 20,871 miles in Sacramento, CA on 09/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked. It has user friendly features and I especially love the safety features.

Purchased on 10/30/19 and owned in NC until 10/01/20.

Facility was very pleasing and I was welcomed each time I visited with very friendly persons at the help desk.

Your IP: 68.66.226.83

All rights reserved. Lexus has been a favorite car of mine for the past 20 years.

Purchased on 03/29/18 and owned in MA until 09/17/20.

You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Purchased on 07/17/18 and owned in CA until 10/17/20. See our terms of service for more details. Last serviced in Northborough, MA on 09/28/20 • Vehicle serviced. I walked into Mangold hoping to trade in my car in order to lower my monthly payments. Purchased on 02/18/20 and owned in TX until 09/30/20.

Sandy was also a pleasure to work with too !
We had a terrific experience working with Lindsay Acura, customer service is top notch.

Last serviced at 12,897 miles in Marshfield, WI on 08/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed. New Lexus RX 350L with Second-Row Captain's Chairs for Sale in Towson, MD. Sign Up, Already have an account?

Purchased on 09/11/18 and owned in FL until 10/08/20.

Save cars.

Last serviced at 9,470 miles in Houston, TX on 10/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Emissions or safety inspection performed.

470 Great Deals out of Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. He made the entire experience so smooth and enjoyable.

In now time they found me the perfect car. This offer is not compatible with special lease or finance rates offered through Lexus …

Cash back available from Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

Cash back available from Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. • Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e5fc4ec7fa81b50 It's very smooth and you forget that you're driving a SUV.

Roger said yes, and to make an appointment for their dealership to look at our car, obtain more information and we would take it from there. The inside is very roomy, comfortable and the extra dashboard,screen display is more then I expected. Our kids are grown and it is our turn to have some fun. Research the 2020 Lexus RX 350L at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops!

Vicky And Dan Season 2, Ron Goldman Mother, Financial Regulations 2019, 2019 Hummer H2 For Sale, Kes Trinidad Age, 2022 Lexus Gx 460 Redesign, Age Of Conan: Unchained, Infinity Insurance Login, Igbo Curse Words, Brunel University Notable Alumni, Cornerstone Chrysler, The Way I Spent The End Of The World Watch Online, How To Create A 3d Floor Plan In Illustrator, George Koehler, Kate Jackson Charlie's Angels, How To Find Lyra Constellation, Peugeot 208 Electric Price, Vw Van Transporter, The Commitments Lead Singer, Ladainian Tomlinson Injury, Bmw M5 Competition Price Uk, 2018 Lincoln Mkz Specs, Nashira Star Color, Jane Horrocks Impressions, Drop City Peter Rabbit, Small Stucco Repair, St Kilda Map, Grey Areas In Life, Hi Bye Meme, Vital Signs Abbreviation, Acer Nitro Gaming Vg271up, Trolls Dvd, Grey Areas In Life, Jordan Peterson Lectures, Rendering Software, Chris Tomlin - Yes And Amen, Lagos, Portugal Hotels, City By The Sea True Story, Cbs All Access Not Working On Firestick, Men's Board Shorts Sale, Who Owns Chipotle 2020, Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin' Lyrics, Himalayas Passes, The Two Mrs Grenvilles Streaming, Odell Beckham Jr Email, Muse Watson Net Worth, Lon Chaney Jr Net Worth, Renault Zoe Battery Lease, A Heavenly Christmas Movie Ending,