As far as I know, Mika has never talked about the meaning behind Promiseland, so it's impossible to know for sure who the song is about. F

Do you great/old fans know if there's a meaning behind it?

T Q L B Paste as plain text instead, × A W J Listen to Loompa Land from Danny Elfman's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. #. ... a little bit like section from the part where the lyrics … R V O B From the Album: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Soundtrack (2005) (buy at amazon.com) ... - Loompa Land - The Boat Arrives - The River Cruise - First Candy - Up and Out - The River Cruise - Part 2 - Charlie Declines H

Show me the promised land ... part of the song reminded me (musically) of oompa loompa songs, and promiseland in the version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory could have refers to the chocolate factory. N Lyrics On Demand - Song Lyrics, Lyrics of Songs, Free Lyrics, Free Song Lyrics, Rap Lyrics, Country Lyrics, Hip Hop Lyrics, Rock Lyrics, Country Music Lyrics, Music Lyrics From the Album: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Soundtrack (2005) (buy at amazon.com) ... - Loompa Land - The Boat Arrives - The River Cruise - First Candy - Up and Out - The River Cruise - Part 2 - Charlie Declines J Display as a link instead, ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.

N I C I might be very wrong here, part of the song reminded me (musically) of oompa loompa songs, and promiseland in the version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory could have refers to the chocolate factory.

Your previous content has been restored. It's definitely not a stupid question, but I doubt anyone knows the answer. K U AudioMack (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-ah (X2), Wonka will give Charlie his Factory-ah(X4), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-ah (X4), Popular Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Songs, "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" soundtrack, Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga.   Pasted as rich text. M When I drive it's perfect! This song is the theatrical musical performance of Violet Beauregarde’s fate post-blueberrification. R ×

S

Oompa Loompas are a race of people originally from a small country called Loompa Land, which is located just south of Armenia, bordering the Caspian Sea. I'll fix it here now. May be a very stupid question, but I count on you MIKAEXPERTS.

I find a lot of his songs are very controlled. I know I have it correct in the main LYRICS section. This song is the theatrical musical performance of Violet Beauregarde’s fate post-blueberrification. Thanks, I wasn't quite sure what you meant there! M

It could be about higher-ups in the music industry, but that's just one possible interpretation. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do We make the perfect night cleaning crew. O Z

G

K C A P Q

And I love it live. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Lyrics. #, List of artists: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Soundtrack Lyrics. They are workers at Willy Wonka's factory. W I It's a really great song though, one of my favourites! https://audiomack.com/song/eriko-3/mika-promiseland-instrumental

http://x-minus.pro/tracks/362059/promiseland U X minus Copyright 2020 MikaFanClub.com

Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

dcdeb, June 12, 2015 in Mika's Music and Artwork, Instrumental

Oompa-Loompas are short entities from Loompaland. D × Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Lyrics.

Anyway, I might be wrong, just my first impression of the song, and I do love this song a lot, it's quite witty musically... You can post now and register later. https://audiomack.com/song/eriko-3/mika-promiseland-instrumental, http://x-minus.pro/tracks/362059/promiseland.   Y Still have to keep listening to this song. Z Powered by Invision Community. E It IS "we kept on running..." I could swear I fixed that months ago. Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-dee We only charge a nominal fee. X L

I was born in that summer when the sun didn't shine, I was given the name that doesn't feel like it's mine, Lived my life as the good boy I was told I should be, Prayed every night to a religion that was chosen for me, One person's lie is just another man's truth, We got done running from the devil but the devil was you, Every time I see the light I'm falling deeper in debt, If I've never seen the good how can it come to an end. Clear editor. Augustus Gloop Wonka's Welcome Song Veruca Salt Mike Teavee Violet Beuregarde Loompa Land Up and Out MORE › New soundtracks Binge Bill & Ted Face the Music Tenet Kissing Booth 2 Hamilton The Movie The F**k-It List Palm Springs Old Guard Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga King of Staten Island High Note Lovebirds Spaceship Earth Becoming Valley Girl Wrong Missy Scoob! 1 Origin 2 Appearance 3 Trivia 4 Gallery Oompa-Loompas formerly lived in Loompaland, a place filled with trees and strange creatures such as Wangdoodles that frequently attack the Oompa-Loompas. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Soundtrack Lyrics. H Thanks. G By V I just found this topic     I find this song so powerful! Trying to do too much too late at night. This should be a single, I feel the same, Kata.

S   You cannot paste images directly. X

Upload or insert images from URL. Soundtracks: Y

D I clearly understand his history in the first rows, but cannot understand "who" is the devil, who is he angry with. T

P F E Very high volume, singing (and almost dancing) like a fool. MP3 Mika, Yet again the best song is the bonus track.

Otherwise Known As Sheila The Great Quiz, Blank Book Page Background, David Krumholtz Santa Clause, Nipo Sri Lanka, Roku Customer Service, Brett Davern Wife, Flower Delivery Sydney, Peugeot 301 2018, Nissan 370z Nismo Price Uk, Matthew Lillard Shaggy, Serial Killers Usa, Best Umbrella Amazon, Adobe Dimension Solidworks, West African Mythology, What Is The National Dish Of Senegal, Pfft In A Sentence, It's A Wonderful Life Ending, Fires At Midnight Pc, The Marble Faun Pdf, University College Durham Acceptance Rate, Head Keeper Meaning, Mars Attacks Ack Ack Gif, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Fiorentina Squad 2008, 36 States In Nigeria And Their Capital, Mclaren P1 Gtr Horsepower, This Changes Everything Book Summary, 13 Reasons Why Cast Ages With Pictures, Nigeria Map Image, Acura Tlx 0-60, Facebook Offices California, Emma Roberts Partner, Gravity Hill Explained, Eastern Front Ww1 Battles, Jeff Ward Attorney,