To Zion, to Zion. Steady rocking on the midnight train. Oh, Lord, steady rocking on the midnight train. [Chorus: Sauti Sol] Steady rocking on the midnight train. I get on the midnight train I got my reasons But darling I can't explain I'll always love you But tonight's the night I choose to walk away Love you so much That I have to let you go I'll miss your touch And the secrets we both know But it would be wrong for me to stay And I'll just give you hope So I pick up the pieces I get on the midnight train Steady rocking on the midnight train Steady rocking on the midnight train Oh, Lord, steady rocking on the midnight train To Zion, to Zion It's a narrow road to Zion Nothing will ever deny us Whatever it takes keep on walking Whatever it takes keep on moving To Zion, to Zion, to Zion Steady rocking on the midnight train Steady rocking on the midnight train Oh, Lord, steady rocking on the midnight train To Zion, to Zion Midnight Train Lyrics.

Yvonne Wilder Age, Larry Allen Wife, New Bmw I8 For Sale, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Full Movie 123movies, What Does The Pea Symbolize In The Princess And The Pea, Mosquita Y Mari Synopsis, Zoom (2006), Winamp Mac, Brighton And Sussex Medical School, Opel Dublin, Bella Heathcote Instagram, James And The Giant Peach Play Script Ks2, Renault Kwid France, Nicolae Iorga Wikipedia, Travis Mcgee Movies, Paris Is Burning Streaming 2020, Flavigny-sur-ozerain Property For Sale, Game Of War Fire Age Cheats, Space Jam 2 Trailer, Adobe Muse Alternative, Safaree Wedding, Auriga Mythology, How Long Can A Case Be Dismissed Without Prejudice, Adobe Capture Cc Mod Apk, Les Cousins (1959 Watch Online), New Ambassador Car 2019, Symphony Music, Apollo Arrow Hp, 2020 Acura Ilx, Aoc G2460pqu, Audi R8 Convertible, 2021 Jaguar F-type Review, Michelle Kwan Education, Dragon Seed Fruit, Layton Greene Age, Bmw 5 Series Electric Range, G-eazy - I Mean It, Cable Guy Meaning, Chevy Malibu 2016 Lt, What Nationality Is Margaret Brennan, Lady Lyrics, Timber Frame Construction Details, Good Food Review, Paul Francis Obituary, Kia Optima Hybrid Review, Infiniti Q70 Complaints, Fab Fours Automotive, 2009 Hummer H3t Adventure Package, Blender Vs Adobe Premiere, Adobe Partner Portal Login, How To Add Layers In Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc, Lewis Holtby Instagram, How To Pronounce Pity, Lg 27gn950-b Release, Sunlight Motorhomes, Angels In The Outfield Cast Little Black Boy, Vicky Pattison Ex, 2017 Chevrolet Bolt Ev Range, Chevrolet Sonic 2019, Alpha Capricornids Peak, Mikhaila Peterson University, Vital Signs Abbreviation, Personalized Star Map With Frame, Ajax Europa League 2020, Is Movie 43 On Hulu, Daewoo Cars Official Website, George Eagle Cox, Sebastian Westworld, This Is The Beginning Of The Best Years Song, Let's Dance To Joy Division Lyrics, Brian And Jennifer Niccol, Craig Engels Quotes, War, Inc Watch Online, Jack London Family, Mcq Clothing, Hottest Female Race Car Drivers, Fa Women's Championship 2019/20, Alienware Aw2518hf Review, Sneaker Definition Slang, Adobe Premiere Shirt, Aoc Agon 24g2u, Audi Tt 2020 Singapore, Blender Vs Adobe Premiere, Brandon Marshall Family, Steve Ells Family,