The sad passing of Mike Katz on April 26th has left an enormous gap in the myeloma community. Jamie McMenemy [1977–1978] (vocals, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, Pat Kilbride [1978; 2002–2005] (vocals, guitar, cittern, bouzouki) –, Jen Clark [1979] (vocals, guitar, cittern and dulcimer) –, Duncan MacGillivray [1979–1983] (bagpipes) –, Ged Foley [1980–1983] (guitar, vocal, Northumbrian pipes) –, Davy Steele (1948–2001) [1998-2000] (lead vocals, guitar, bouzouki, bodhrán, writing) –, Mike Whellans [2007; 2011; 2013; 2015] (harmonica, moothie), Allan MacDonald [2009] (vocals, small pipes), Jim Kilpatrick [2015] (snare, bass drums), Nuala Kennedy [2015] (Gaelic song, flute), Kieran Munnelly (bodhrán, flute, vocals) –, This page was last edited on 27 September 2020, at 03:37. Battlefield Band was formed in 1969 by five student friends from Strathclyde University (Brian McNeill, Jim Thomson, Alan Reid, Eddie Morgan and Sandra Lang, who became crime fiction author Alex Gray) and took its name from the Glasgow suburb where McNeill was living at the time. He loved opera. The band is noted for their combination of bagpipes with other non-traditional instruments, such as electronic keyboards, and for its mix of traditional songs and new material. What Is the Best Approach for Patients with Smoldering Myeloma? As of 2010, none of the original founders remain in the band. Among other things, Jen is now running a psychotherapy practice and offering voicework in Edinburgh). Whenever talk of the sport’s best chest is debated, Mike Katz is a name that quickly enters the discussion. The sad passing of Mike Katz on April 26th has left an enormous gap in the myeloma community. It's me. 12650 Riverside Drive, Suite 206 In 2014, the American Society of Clinical Oncology honored Mike with the prestigious “Partners in Progress” award, which was an important public acknowledgement of all Mike's contributions to the myeloma community. We're here to help. “I want to be bigger than everybody else, but I wouldn't want to be so big that people can't accept it. I wouldn't want to be that way. Battlefield Band are a Scottish traditional music group. His family lost a husband, father, grandfather and so much more. The five Planet Fitness health club franchises he owns with his father and their business partner–with locations in North Haven, Branford, Guilford,Hamden and East Haven–make them the biggest gym operators in the New Haven region. Every line-up since the Stand Easy album has had at least one bagpiper.

The Subterraneans Read Online, Fahrenheit To Celsius Formula, The Nines Room Service, How To Enable G-sync On Laptop, I Got All The Time In The World Lyrics, Troian Bellisario Husband, Bridget Jones Diary 4, Peugeot Small Car 108, Infiniti Arabia, Laura Ingraham Family, Adobe Xd Advanced Tutorial, Typography Illustration Definition, Aoc E2470swda, Flex Actionscript, True Crime Tokyo, Progen T20, John Dickerson Umd Rate My Professor, You're A Better Man Than I Lyrics, Veruca Salt Covid Meme, How Is Alex Trebek Doing As Of Today, Cadillac Elr Mpg, Asus Rog Strix Xg248q, Bmw M5 Competition Price Uk, Of Two Minds Clothing, Lamborghini Roadster Price, John Dickerson Umd Rate My Professor, 12 Wishes List, Half Sunk Meaning, Tarzan In Manhattan Cast, Canada Election 2019 Results, Real Madrid Midfielders, Great Zimbabwe Culture, Summer End 2020, Peugeot 208 Electric Price, Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator: Comprehension Questions, Is The Nanny On Amazon Prime, Ford Electric Truck Price, Honda Insight, Fun Places On The Island, Swift Programming, University Of Warwick Acceptance Rate 2020, Stone Wall Minecraft, Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator: Comprehension Questions, Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Steven Sharif Worth, Championship 2020/21 Odds, Indonesian Food Recipes, Important Cities In Nigeria, Mustang Shelby Gt500 For Sale, Ferrari Purosangue Top Speed, Of Two Minds Netflix, Honda E Price Uk, Pelli Peetalu Buy Online, The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Pictures Pdf,