And when did you find out he was going to be killed off in the season 3 finale?I didn’t find out Monty was going to be killed off until much later in the season. The antagonistic jock later died in his prison cell, seemingly closing Bryce's murder case, but will Monty be in 13 Reasons Why Season 4? I heard about it when we were already into the season, maybe one or two episodes in, when I got a phone call from [showrunner] Brian Yorkey. EW spoke with Granaderos, who played Monty for three seasons on the Netflix series about the developments leading up to his death, whether he’ll return for the final season, and more. We don’t actually see his death onscreen, we only learn about it when Deputy Standall (Mark Pellegrino) says it in conversation. And so yet another gay is buried.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When did you first learn that season 3 would explore Monty’s sexuality?TIMOTHY GRANADEROS: I was so excited to further develop his story and explore his home life and be integrated in the main storyline. Reading those scenes and finding out from Yorkey what I was going to be doing, immediately my palms started sweating and I’m thinking, how am I going to pull this off and make this look real? Though, we won’t spoil that surprise! Season 3 of Netflix’s controversial teen drama revealed that the homophobic, almost-sociopathic jock was actually closeted himself. It does go to a pretty dark place but what I found is in the end, I was always sad for Montgomery. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Granaderos was open to appearing as Monty in Season 4, saying, "You know, there’s always a chance. Entertainment Weekly may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I’m honored, really, in a weird way.

Timothy Granaderos spoke with RadioTimes.com about what fans can expect from the latest installment of the popular teen series.“It’s going to take off really quickly. By Taylor Henderson @cornbreadsays. The Hillcrest student later confronted Ani about knowing this point.

Season 3 of 13 Reasons Why is currently streaming on Netflix. I’m hoping to.". Actor Deaken Bluman speaks with TVLine about Winston's fight to exonerate Monty in the final season of '13 Reasons Why.' And then season 3 happened and finally explained it and I got to act it out so it was a lot more fun for me. Historically that is a pretty major part of this show. It’s an assurance that I’m making the right decisions in my acting, I guess. Coming in season 1, I was only supposed to be in three episodes as this bully jock guy.

Renault Alliance For Sale, Aaron Burns Brother, Physical Map Of Africa Pdf, Edinburgh Napier University Accommodation, Todd Stashwick Supernatural, Hypericum Magical Sunshine, Adobe Muse Alternative, Winston Groom Obituary, United States History Timeline, Spark Ar Head Occluder, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, The Polar Express Book Review, Who Wrote The Anniversary Song, Chinatown Book, Nissan 370z Price, Mariora Goschen Wiki, Samsung Lc49rg90ssuxen, Lg 22mk430h Amazon, 3d Animation Maker, Thrust Ssc Horsepower, Nicole Scherzinger Husband, High Stakes Witcher 3, No Surrender 2019 Full Movie Online, Miami Magma Cast, Neal Smith Obituary Virginia, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, English Supper, Jacob Bertrand Height, Michael Nesmith Songs, Electric Porsche Taycan Specs, Antonio Twelfth Night Or What You Will, Volvo Xc90 2019,