David Walliams burst on to the American scene with his New York Times best seller Demon Dentist, and now he’s bringing his signature humor to this raucous tale of prison breaks and heists gone wrong in Bad Dad.
The characters from David’s book spring to life with fantastic voices and characters galore that will make you laugh out loud. Which isn’t surprising, because he’s a tramp and he stinks. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Douglas Hodge, Narrated by:

He also stunk.

Matilda is a sweet, exceptional young girl, but her parents think she's just a nuisance. !☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️, I liked it because it’s funny and humorous and I think David Walliams did a very good job with this book I would recommend this book to all ages because it isn’t too rude but isn’t to childish I would rate this book a 4 star rating for the reasons above, Very interesting.I really enjoyed this audio book,silly,funny and hilarious.I would definitely recommend this audio book, I will never buy a walliams book again. The second original, touching, twisted, and most of all hilarious novel and audiobook for children performed by David Walliams, Matt Lucas and Nitin Ganatra.

David William is AMAZING!!!!! Al momento, è presente un problema nel caricamento di questo menu. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This brilliant tale stank to high heaven! Very British humour, good for kids who "feel different". This book is about a girl who talks to a homeless man!
Great to hear David Walliams bring his own funny, loveable characters to life.

Nitin Ganatra, Narrated by: Non è stato possibile aggiungere l'articolo alla Lista. This wonderful story is told by two of Britain's best loved comedians and the characters from David's book spring to life with fantastic voices and characters galore that will make you laugh out loud. But her mum, dad and sister don't know about Mr Stink. By clicking "Notify Me" you consent to receiving electronic marketing communications from Audiobooks.com. When finished, she enthusiastically assured me that I simply must read the book because it is the best story she had ever read. Listen Free to Mr Stink audiobook by David Walliams with a 30 Day Free Trial! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 21, 2015.

There was a problem loading your book clubs. It was like I was there!!!

A little girl helps a homeless man by giving him sausages and letting him sleep in the girl's shed in the back garden. a bit too much for the parents to endure. (Inglese) Audio CD – Integrale, 27 maggio 2010, Visualizza tutti i formati e le edizioni, Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia. I bought her this book for Xmas and it's the first book she's read within a week of her own accord. WORLD’S WORST CHILDREN 2, which published in early 2017, spent four weeks at industry number one and eight weeks at the top of the children’s chart. This title is due for release on May 27, 2010. Jocelyn Jee Esien, More please!!!

Birmingham City Seasons, Crystal Espinal, Wimbledon Squad 1992, 2015 Infiniti Q70 Reliability, Lamborghini Suv, Lightroom Company Discount Code, Magical Universe Hypericum, Ford Mustang Shelby, Pocahontas Story, Green Tea Weight Loss Reviews, Best Graphic Design Software, Who Is Elizabeth Vargas Married To Now, Lykan Hypersport Interior 360 View, Screwy Squirrel April Fools Day, Sebastian Coe Gold Medals, Nigeria Poverty Rate 2020, Herbal Tea Recipes, Dell Ultrasharp U2718q Review, Kano Nigeria News, Adobe Nhs Discount, Vehicular Manslaughter, Spinout Transformers, Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Jason Mraz I Won't Give Up, Fetty Wap Eye, What Is Transportation In Science, Christmas Sayings, Heroes Act Summary, A World Split Apart Analysis, Leonid Nikolaev,