In August 2016, the couple welcomed their first child together, Joanie Elizabeth Cassidy-Humphreys. Actress Natalie Cassidy has played Sonia Fowler in EastEnders for decades. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. ‘And yes.

Additionally, the star decided to ditch alcohol as much as she could in a bid to lose weight.

The snap sees the 37-year-old cuddling up to her ‘soulmate’ Marc as they sat on the sofa together.

The EastEnders star keeps her love life out of the spotlight, but she recently posted about Marc on …

Marc is a cameraman on the soap and recently made an unexpected appearance during spin-off Secrets From The Square. “I have learnt how to eat and how to be comfortable with who I am.”. Study shows similar antibody response to key SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike’ protein in COVID-19. "I have learnt how to eat and how to be comfortable with who I am.".

Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.

"But we have to be nice to him because he's with Nat. Suivi des échanges de la LNH 2020-2021 | NHL.com, Vaccins contre la grippe au volant offerts à la Marshall County Tech School, Katie Price et son petit ami Carl Woods essaient d’avoir son sixième bébé, Sofia Richie n’était pas prête à être une belle-mère pour les enfants de Scott Disick, Le Joker de Jared Leto refuse de mourir, est dans la Justice League de Zack Snyder – Rapport, Kanye West déclare son amour à Kim Kardashian à son 40e anniversaire après des «  discussions sur le divorce  », Nicki Minaj partage son premier regard sur son nouveau-né pour souhaiter un «  joyeux anniversaire  » à Kenneth Petty, Comment le vote tombera-t-il à la semaine 11? My nose is rather large. Vous êtes le mari de Sonia? No filter just real ❤️”, Read More: EastEnders confirms serial killer Lucas Johnson is set to make shock return. COVID-19 patients report a litany of symptoms outside official criteria.

Mais les fans n’avaient aucune idée que son fiancé Marc était dans la série dans les coulisses. The 53-year-old laughed that the actors don't actually like their backstage counterparts, saying: "We don't actually mean it. China's central authorities have issued two sets of guidelines on strengthening and improving physical and aesthetic education in schools in the new era.

In an iconic moment, her boyfriend Jamie Mitchell (Jack Ryder) was tragically killed on Christmas Day back in 2002.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

Seasons Of The Year, Outraged Book Review, The Cure - Just Like Heaven Other Recordings Of This Song, Best Used Station Wagons, Parktonian Hotel, Infiniti Q30 2020 Price, Johnnie Cochran Cause Of Death Cell Phone, Queen Of Versailles Net Worth, How Old Is Gemma Solomon, Boundaries Updated And Expanded Edition: When To Say Yes, How To Say No To, West African Mythology, Flech Meaning, Empire Of Sin Book Summary, Hoodwinked 2 Full Movie Online, You Feel Shame Slapshot Quote, Sheila E And Prince, Bill Cosby Catchphrase, Joey Logano Wins, Is Iain De Caestecker Married, Tron Legacy Vinyl For Sale, Luke Benward Dumplin, Private Resort Parents Guide, Jasen Fisher Parenthood, Let's Get Lost Lyrics, Chris O'dowd Height, How To Use Scribus, Nashira Star Color, 1966 Shelby Gt350 Value, Piano Cartesiano Ascisse E Ordinate, Jeep J20 Truck Bed For Sale, Coming Home To This View, Oh Cecilia Lyrics, Lloyd Blankfein Education, Adobe Analyst Salary, 2020 Toyota Prius Prime Xle, Vauxhall Corsa F, I'm Still Here Treasure Planet, Asus Rog Strix Xg279q Release Date, Dirtiest Cities In Europe, Pin Builder, Ferrari 250 Gto Owners, Lightning Crashes Pearl Jam Cover, Austin Butler High School Musical, Bradley Johnson Singer, Used Bmw M2, Adobe Advertising Cloud Reviews, Chevy Sonic Turbo, Brian Williams Children, Genopalate Alternatives, What Is Joe Swash Worth, 2020 Porsche Taycan 4s 0-60, Protein Foods In Ghana,