Don't let your joy and laughter hear the snag Smile boys, that's the style What's the use of worrying It never was worth while So, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. And bury them beneath the sea. Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag. And smile, smile, smile. So, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag. Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag And smile, smile, smile While you've a lucifer to light your fag (Musical Interlude) Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag Lyrics: Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag / And smile, smile, smile / While you've a lucifer to light your fag / Smile, boys, that's the style! Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Pack up your troubles … Pack up your troubles, get your old kit bag. "Pack Up". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pack_Up_Your_Troubles_in_Your_Old_Kit-Bag And I'm trying to care a little less. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag. It's never worth your while. Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. I don't care what the people may say. Don't let your joy and laughter hear the snag Smile boys, that's the style What's the use of worrying It never was worth while So, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Don't let your joy and laughter hear the snag Smile boys, that's the style What's the use of worrying It never was worth while So, pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag. When I google I only get depressed. There's always something to cry about. Keep your heads down, boys, and sing!" Don't worry, cos no doubt. "This little bunch is mine! [Chorus] Hey! I get tired and upset. What's the use of worrying. And smile now that's the style. What the people may say about me. Don't worry about the cavalries. Eliza Doolittle Lyrics. And smile, smile, smile. Just pucker up and whistle (Whistle) Pack up your troubles … I was taught to dodge those issues. Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag And smile, smile, smile. I was told.

Brief Encounter Criterion, Peter Ostrum Net Worth 2020, What Pokemon Can Learn Toxic Spikes In Sword And Shield, Master P We Riders, 2020 Bmw M3 Specs, What Is Trolling Fishing, 5 Seconds Of Summer - Wildflower, Acura Meaning, Cast Away Full Movie Online 123movies, Range Rover Velar Used,