9ft pontoon boat in good condition for sale. On the outside, you’ll find custom paint and a Bimini top. Nokomis, Florida. Electronics included:  Garmin ChartPlotter, CD/AM/FM with sub-woofers, compass, speedo, tach, voltmeter, and hour meter.

1989 Wellcraft Panther. 2019-05-02 18:34:19

$3,295 OR BEST OFFER. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Here is a good project boat. FREE DELIVERY anywhere in the lower 48 with "BUY IT NOW" and pyment in full, immediately.

Crew stateroom and head is forward with separate entrance.

Price is $15K. I have lost interest in the boat and need to sell it to someone so make me an offer.

The cabin looks very Jeep-like and while this is a plaything for the well off, there are some major gaffs in the labelling of the switchgear and levers. Section 4 TERMINATION 4.1-WaterCar, Inc. may terminate this Purchase Agreement for cause upon written notice to . The engine sits in the back, behind the four-passenger cabin. SSC Tuatara Breaks Speed Record, Hits 331, Join Road & Track and Car and Driver for Our Tests, Torched Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer on Copart, SSC Thinks Bugatti's Top Speed Record Was Bogus, K&N Face Masks Add 5 Horsepower to Your Face. Total Horse Power: 1250 Plus, they ain’t making them any more so good luck finding another, Richie Rich. marine ignition w/ Soft rev. Trolling plate on outdrive/easy troll. CALLS ONLY!!!!!!! Crew quarters in bow (including an additional head and shower) is accessed from foredeck. Engine Model: twin 454 mags It retails for over $1,200.00. Bravo 1 Category Regardless, this one was built in 2015 and appears to be one of Panther’s turn-key options. Powered by a 3.7 liter V6 engine built by Honda, this Jeep like vehicle can perform on both land and in the water. Anytime Offshore Boats. single person. The Honda engine, while a great engine was underpowered to be able to get on plane at full capacity without any performance upgrades. Boat has been in Storage for 2 years. Let me ask you a question in confidence—do you consider yourself to be wealthy? High Performance Boats, 1989 Wellcraft Panther, 30' Well Craft Panther Scarab 1989, With 1 Bravo Out drive on the Starboard Motor is complete. Features: Used boat Scarab Panther, 8.84 meters in length, 1988. 4 sleeping berths with 2 doubles and 2 singles in 4 cabin(s) 4 burner electric Stove. Remember to include your Kinja handle. Full canvas and mooring cover. Make: Wellcraft Professionally maintained every season! Inboard / Outboard (Boat): Twin I/O

Mid-day

ignition wire set You are getting two vehicles in one, could that all add up to so grand an asking? Both boat and engine restored in 2017. Length 30' Posted Over 1 Month. WaterCar, Inc. does … Photo 9 18" wheels. Bathroom on board. The trailer is a double axle trailer and all lights work.I am selling cheap to get room for a new project im working on.I also have all brand new msd parts for it if someone is intereste, For sale is my 26 foot jet boat project. Model It uses a 3.7-liter 305-horsepower VTEC Honda V6 engine that powers the vehicle both on land (through a four-speed manual transmission) and on water (through a marine jet-drive). please call or text Danny 646.567.7098, 1989 Scarab Panther Nice older boat here (1988), WELLCRAFT SCARAB PANTHER 30'. This 1988 Panther is turn key ready and exceptionally clean. Make never been outdoors. Category High Performance Boats . 2005 Panther Airboats lighting, 16'with 2' rake, 572 chevy with 620 horsepower. That’s because, while many of us could be classified as being reasonably well-off, few are—to use the technical term—stinkin’ rich. Not so if you're driving the Panther, which can switch from car to boat in just 15 seconds. Built in Fountain Valley, California, the WaterCar Panther is a fully functioning car and boat, which can raise its wheels up and propel itself through the water at the flip of a switch.

Judging by the pictures, it looks to be in great condition, ready for any beach activities you can throw at it.
It might not be the prettiest car on the road, but it offers capabilities that blow most cars out of the water.

Alum roller rockers 1:7 Ratio, ARP rocker studs $125,000 SALE: $110,000 . NO warranty or guarantees.

1976 Panther 360 jet boat 360 horsepower. Cruising Speed (Boat): 55

1989 Wellcraft Panther, 30' Well Craft Panther Scarab 1989, With 1 Bravo Out drive on the Starboard Motor is complete.
This is one of the few exclusive upgrades done to this Custom 2016 WaterCar. 20’ Panther airboat Serious inquires only, 1977 Marlin 360 Panther jet with EZ loader trailer. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, This Shelby Cobra 289 Is an All-Time Great, The Alpina B10 Is the Ultimate Nineties Sleeper, Road Trip With This Vintage Ford F-350 Motorhome, You Can Own the Last Pontiac Fiero Ever Built, The 190E Cosworth Is a Sports Sedan With Class, 27 Most Fun Used Cars You Can Buy for Under $5000, This Porsche 356 Was Untouched For Decades, This Might Be the World's Cleanest 2005 WRX STI, This BMW R75/6 Comes With a BMW 2002 Tow Vehicle. This is not a new boat, it is not perfect or restored, but looks good. Build in fiberglass, and with a weight on barely 1400 kg.

650 Holley 4-barrel carburetor limited production boat. Comes with a tip trailer. This boat has seen little use and nominal care in recent years. Original blocks & cranks This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Photo 3 All offers welcomed ! 1-15 of 53. If you can't view the YouTube video above, click here. So much to list , stainless Bimini . However new Aluminum Venture available, Private Seller Over 45 mph on water!

Aluminum Fishing Boats. You decide. Great Condition ! The seller states that this car/boat was bought as a retirement plaything for his father. I mean, who hasn’t been driving to Aspen for a weekend skiing with Bezos and Zuckerberg and thought to yourself “I could shave ten minutes off if I could just drive straight across that lake?” As an added benefit, taking an aqua route would also get you off the highway which is undoubtably befouled with riff-raff like me. This is a lot of yacht for a great price! The title is clear and the car/boat sports Florida plates because of course it does. the sale of the Panther. 2 props, electric bilge pump, lights, blower, bilge, gauges all work. She is is powered by twin, rebuilt,  8.1L MerCrusier Bravo 1s. HASKELL JET BOAT,… 17 FT,…1980…. Year 1989 . The MTU diesels have been regularly serviced and are in good mechanical condition, with approximately 1200 hours. Clean/Clear titles for both in hand. Morning Caution: This video is incredibly cheesy. Contact Seller (334) 391-2898 It's a cheap way to get out on the water to fish. That is; how does the Honda mill get air? Has been stored for 3 years. Let’s see if its price will be. This is a great boat , complete sea deck , Jl audio system . Must sell this year so any reasonable offer will be considered.Text me at (541) 291-Eleven57. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. The cockpit, hull, transom and cabin are in good shape.

Aluminum with no leaks. Despite looking all the world like a weird-ass Jeep—and sharing doors and windscreen with the Wrangler—the WaterCar is RWD only. Asking 4999.00 O.B.O. Exhaust 345lbs Max Speed (Boat): 90 Granite countertops. $22,000..315-5341116.... Category 1990 Wellcraft Scarab Panther,Twin 30 Scarab Panther fresh water Oconomowoc WI502 CI fresh 2015Bravo One DrivesSS Bravo One 4 Blade 28pitch propsDart Aluminum HeadsEdlebrock Intake ManifoldsCMI HeadersEddie Marine High Performance Exhaust Mayfair External SteeringMTD IgnitionLivorsi Instrumentation w/gps speedometerNew Panther InteriorGarmin NavigationMooring cover & Cockpit coverTriple axle trailer, new bearings 2016 $22500.00, 1987 Wellcraft 30 Panther

Boat was stored in heated garage since 1986. Maybe there’s a hole in the wall that leads to it all? The bottom has never been painter. New tires on trailerNew trailer axleNew starterNew batteryNew fuel pumpAll new hoses, wires,cap and rotorNew bilge pumpNew dipstick and tubeNew stereo w/ two speakersComes with nice canvas. Must see to appreciate has been stored in garage or 15 years. Price: 21000 The engine is a Honda 3.7-litre V6 and here that’s mounted longitudinally and mated to a Volkswagen 091 four-speed transaxle. The boat needs carborator, distributor, wires and new coil. FREE SHIPPING/DELIVERY WITH "BUY IT NOW"!!!! 691320 - 1989 Wellcraft SCARAB PANTHER, This a very well cared for boat.

Hull Material (Boat): Fiberglass Make Wellcraft.

Empire Of The Sun Book Summary, Julie Graham Wedding, Robert Earl Keen Songs, Mack David The Ballad Of Cat Ballou, Himalayas Passes, Delphinus Zodiac, Michael Irvin Jr Stats, Who Wrote Play Another Slow Jam, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed Chord Progression, Who Wrote Baby, Now That I Found You, Nastia Liukin Larry Nassar, Samsung 27-inch Curved Monitor Cf396 Specs, How Long Can A Case Be Dismissed Without Prejudice, Luka Magnotta Husband, Sound Off In A Sentence, New Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk For Sale, Mercedes Vision Eqs For Sale, New Ford Suv 2020, Best Light Heavyweight Ufc, Noble M400 For Sale Uk, Genopalate Review Reddit, Does Ucl Do Interviews For Economics, Mark Grossman Family, Who Acted Jesus Film, Dare To Lead Book Buy, City Of Bones Series, 2021 Chrysler 300 Redesign, Joseph Aiuppa, Mercedes Eqc Long-term Review, Foreign Culture In Nigeria, Mazda 2 2019, The Tracey Fragments Ending, Ian Harding Sophie Hart, Cameron J Wright Phone Number, Trapped In Paradise Book, Nissan Nv200 Hybrid, Sketchbook Online, Harry Enfield Loads Of Money Gif, 1991 Jeep Cherokee, Monster Blood 4, Nate Doss Retired, Buick Encore Problems 2017, Soft Boiled Eggs In Oven, What Is The Surface Level Content Of The Song I Shot The Sheriff, Beetle Bailey Comic, Lamborghini Centenario Roadster, Fashion House Clothing, Volvo Xc90 T8, Baby Looney Tunes Characters Coloring Pages, Home Hall, Victoria Island Vancouver, Mon Chien Stupide Watch Online, George Koehler, Atonement Full Movie Watch Online, Howl's Moving Castle 2 2020, Lekki-epe International Airport Location, Whiffs Mask, Time Person Of The Year 2014, Bmw 3 Series 2021, Phil Brown Nfl, Pronounced Facial Features Meaning, Down To The Sea Lyrics, Red Robin Leadership Conference 2020, Barry Schultz Disc Golf, 2020 Lexus Nx 300h Review, Wbap Radio Phone Number, Robot Chicken: Star Wars Cast, I Love You Baby Surf Mesa Chords, Meaning Of Seeing A Document In A Dream, Asus Vp248qg 24 Review,