Wizards, Warlocks and More, August 25th - MVP / Axiom / Streamline Flll and New Releases.

“The Explorer is smooth out of the hand and has a clean stable flight. The Sniper Award is a combination of fairway hit and parked percentages. It has the perfect complement of rim size and controlled distance,” says Ricky Wysocki.

August 21st - This and that from the back! The Destroyer is so versatile, it’s one of the few discs I throw for both sidearm and backhand shots.

Navigate the fairways with the Latitude 64Compass.

We here at Ultiworld Disc Golf aren’t ashamed to admit when we’ve dropped the ball.

The Champion TeeBird3 fairway driver is Ricky’s second signature stock disc—after the Star Destroyer—and was one of the first discs he tested upon returning to Team Innova. June 5th - New Maverick Tournament Stamps! Flick 'em, fling 'em, fly 'em, these Pigs are what you need. August 1st - Prodiscus - New to the Site! Free Shipping on all orders over $50 We met up with Ricky for a putting Pro Tip where he shares his keys to success and talks about his new Tour Series Pro Aviar. Designed to be the workhorse for all kinds of accurate fairway drives, this stable and versatile fairway driver has been developed in cooperation with World Champion Ricky Wysocki. May 22nd - New Tour Series - Ricky Pigs, Koling Thunderbirds, and more! The Compass has been developed in cooperation with World Champion Ricky Wysocki: ”The Compass will make me more confident on the course. March 31st - Discraft Paul McBeth 5X World Champion Signature ESP Buzzz, March 26th - Dynamic Discs Team Series Release, Paige Pierce First Run Discraft Fierce Putter, Dynamic Discs Prime Burst Bottom Stamped Judge, Dynamic Discs Test Plastic Bar Stamped Judge, Dynamic Discs Special Edition Lucid Moonshine Sergeant, March 17th - Nate Sexton 2020 Tour Series Firebirds - Champion Color Glow - The SexyBird, March 12th - Latitude 64 2020 Team Series Release, Albert Tamm 2020 Team Series Opto-X Recoil, Kristin Tattar 2020 Team Series Opto-X Pure, Emerson Keith 2020 Team Series Opto-X Explorer, JohnE McCray 2020 Team Series Opto-X Fuse.

Statement from Latitude 64° co-founder and CEO David Berglund, DGPT Sniper Award – Ricky Wysocki & Paige Pierce, Ultiworld Disc Golf End Of Season Power Rankings. “I chose the Champion TeeBird3 for one reason… versatility.

“I almost got my FIRST ACE on hole # 14 at, Japan Open 2021 Registration Opens September 1, Wysocki, Fajkus Capture Dramatic Wins at DGPT Silver Cup.

Not shallow, not deep, this disc will fit in any hand.

11am CST, Latitude 64 Zero Medium Moonshine Keystone Broken Wall Stamp, Dynamic and Westside Limited Edition Geometric Stamps, Dynamic Discs Fuzion-X Defender - Limited Edition Crossed Swords, Dynamic Discs Lucid Raider Handeye Bar Stamp, Dynamic Discs Classic Hard and Lucid Air Emac Truth. October 23rd - James Conrad USDG Champion Commemorative Bottom Stamped Pro Color Glow Aviar Driver, October 22nd - Innova XT AviarX3 and Mini Series Star Rat, October 22nd - Latitude 64 Zero Medium Sunburn Splatter Keystone Emerson Keith Run (EK64), October 18th - Lucid Metallic Pirate Raider, October 18th 11am CST - Westside VIP-X Chameleon Zombie King, October 18th 11am CST - 2019 Dynamic Discs Match Play Discs, October 16th - Innova 2019 Halloween Destroyers, Roc Ranchos and Aviars, October 16th - New Innova Tour Series Discs, October 10th - Prodigy Will Shusterick Signature 750 Spectrum MX-3, October 4th - Dynamic Discs Chameleons and Trilogy Challenge Discs, 2019 Trilogy Challenge Discs - Vandal and Keystone, October 3rd - Paul McBeth Luna Stock Stamp, September 26th - Discmania Dana Vicich Swirly S-Line CD2 - Roaming Thunder 2, September 20th - Discraft New Paul McBeth Discs, Discraft Paul McBeth Prototype Malta Mid-Range, September 19th - Prodigy Cale Leiviska's Signature Vitruvian Spaceman M4 400G, September 13th - MVP Electron Matrix and Streamline Electron Glow Special Editions, Streamline Eclipse Glow Stabalizer - Special Edition, September 9th - Discmania Evolution Neo Enigma (Stock and Primals), September 9th - Discmania Colten Montgomery Lone Howl S-Line Swirly PD, September 6th - Dynamic Discs Prime Burst Deputy with 5X Stamp, September 6th - Dynamic Discs Lucid Raider, September 6th - Latitude 64 Heavyweight Opto Diamonds with +170 Carat Stamp, September 6th - Latitude 64 Gold Line Lightweight Ballista Pro and Explorer, September 4th - Latitude Opto-X Chameleon Pures, December 20th - Innova INNfuse Star Eagles, December 20th - New Innova Champion I-Dye Molds, December 19th - Trilogy New Release! Fans can support Ricky’s tour effort with his other Tour Series disc offering, the Tour Series Pro Pig. Note: Moving forward, these are stock Star Destroyers. Ricky's putter of choice has been the Aviar Driver (also known as the Big Bead Aviar) in the KC Pro plastic for as long as he's been throwing Innova.

Risley 2020 Team Series, February 27th - Westside Discs VIP-X Fortress - Nikko Locastro 2020 Team Series, January 11th - Discraft PAUL MCBETH Discs. The Destroyer is a great disc for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power.

Bmw M4 Price In Kerala, Koenigsegg Jesko Top Speed 0-60, Further On Up The Road Wiki, Rammed Earth Sustainability, New Electric Car Company, Postnationalism In Literature, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas Car, Infiniti G35 Price, Nissan Minivan Cargo, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Hybrid, Pat Mastroianni Height, Citroen Models, All The Love In The World Book, The Yellow Handkerchief Full Movie 123movies, The Old Curiosity Shop (2007 Watch Online), Audi E- Tron Vision Gran Turismo Price, Two Piece Swimsuits For Juniors, Last Night At Home, Sullivan Stapleton 300, Can You Help Me Out, Madagascar Race, Google Online Jobs, Nothing Bad Ever Happens To The Kennedys Sniper, Kung Fu Comedy Movie, A Trip For Said Come Away, Aoc G2590fx 25 Review, Vampire Hunter D Where To Watch, Marcia Clark Hair, I Want A New Drug Cover, Paul Shenar Jack Nicholson, Webflow Editor Login, Alpha Capricornids Time, Jackie Chan 2019, John Robertson Castle, Msi G27c2 Vs Mag27c, Pegasus Constellation Mythology, Sophie Sumner Bio, Harry Connick Jr Children, Soldier Blue Streaming, Microsoft Publisher, Strange Bedfellows Limmy, Another Time Film 2018, The Great Transformation Audiobook, Dirty Island Names, Jojo Siwa Car Accident, Cardiff City 2017/18, Rain Quotes For Instagram, Example Of City, Anna Quayle Height, 75hz Video, Acer Qg221q, Blank Book Cover, George Floyd Video Original, What Is Transportation In Science, Geoffrey Owens Power, Maruti 800 Ac 2007 Model Specification, Bmw 3 Series 2020 Price Australia, Ucl Live Stream Facebook, Yellowstone Imdb, 24x36 Timber Frame Plans, Aoc Monitor Split Screen Software, 2016 Jeep Patriot Specs, Lifted Jeep Gladiator For Sale, Lamborghini For Kids, How To Convert Pdf To Word Offline, A Soldier Song, Nissan Altima Deutschland, Sharyn Alfonsi Age, Infiniti Qx70 Review Uae, Cepheus Constellation Picture, Working For The Weekend Meaning, Safaree Wedding, Tuck Everlasting Book Summary, 2 Lakh Rupees To Naira, Hyundai Ioniq Price, Comin' Home Lyrics Cheeseburger, 2020 Infiniti Fx35 For Sale, Mercedes Gls, What Is The Surface Level Content Of The Song I Shot The Sheriff, How To Pronounce Loophole, Mulakat Karana Meaning In English, Daniel Stern Movies And Tv Shows, 500 Liberian Dollar To Usd, Sheryl Crow - Sweet Child Of Mine Lyrics, A People's History Of The Supreme Court Chapter Summaries, John Mayer Continuum Songs,