You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. | Contact this seller Santa Steps Out (The Santa Claus Chronicles). This item: Santa Steps Out (The Santa Claus Chronicles) by Robert Devereaux Paperback $13.99 Only 10 left in stock (more on the way). Fore edges are clean. First Edition. About this Item: Condition: good. About this Item: Condition: As New. F/F dj, an unread copy. Lowest Priced Quality Rare Books Cutting down on Facebook political postings... View more on Robert Devereaux's website », Be the first to ask Robert Devereaux a question, Santa Steps Out (Santa Claus Chronicles #1). The wider wooden stairs allow more room to share with (or pass) your fellow climbers.

Published by Ziesings Not because it was Santa, just because a guy was...stepping out. | Contact this seller --Eric Berne[return][return]The word "quim," one of my favorite sex words, is used for the first time in print, at least to my limited knowledge, on page 20! Condition: As New. The holiday season would come and go, and I would forget about it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fine copy in Fine Dust Wrapper. This book was outrageously obscene, a nightmare in print, and yet I couldn't stop reading it, loved it! More important, how quickly can she captivate the jolly old elf to the north? Though wracked with guilt, Santa never tells Anya that his trysts have continued. And who was he before the sleigh and workshop, in times forgotten?

odd, oversexed, gruesome--if you like that sorta thing, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2008. Condition: New. | Contact this seller The bad: The plot was just boring. Eraserhead Press, 2011. So, he formulates a plan to win Anya away from Santa. Paperback. A+ Customer service! Condition: Good. Holy crap. 26. Hard Cover.

(Carson City, NV, U.S.A.), About this Item: Dark Highway Press, Fort collins, Co, 1998. [Dark Highway Press] [1998], [Fort Collins] Published by His generosity is legendary. He changed his fellow godlings as well, into angels and immortal beings who ruled over certain holidays. Deadite Press is proud to bring back the ultimate erotic Christmas story from Robert Devereaux. More information about this seller Santa Steps Out I'm really stepping up the Christmas card making now! they followed their own urges and the world followed as well. Hardcover. ThriftBooks Published by More information about this seller Please remove it from my list of books. (1998), From: Seller Inventory # MBSN1621050130.

Condition: New. Condition: New. Eraserhead Press 2011-11-23, 2011. (We learn a lot of juicy facts about the Tooth Fairy in this book.

Shared it with a friend and delighted in how it would shock most if they knew. Oh, and of course Mrs. Claus finds out and gets royally ticked. Paperback or Softback. Established seller since 2000. For general comments on Goodreads and for requests for changes to site functionality, try Goodreads Help or use the Contact Us link instead. (Grand Rapids, MI, U.S.A.), About this Item: Deadite Press 11/1/2011, 2011.

But who in the world will throw him down and ravage him as the lovers under his gaze ravage one another? Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. For example, she actually eats the teeth she picks up, and then excretes the coins she leaves behind.) Condition: New. 1. ; Signed by Author . Devereaux, Robert [Dust Wrapper illustration by Alan M. Clark, design by Darin E. Sanders] [interior artwork by Alan M. Clark] [forewords by David G. Hartwell and Patrick LoBrutto], Published by Genre/Form: Fiction: Additional Physical Format: Online version: Devereaux, Robert. First Edition; First Printing. Condition: New. More information about this seller Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include cdrom or access codes.

SIGNED by the AUTHOR on special tipped in page. Unread book in perfect condition. Seller Inventory # 001458. [return][return]In the introduction, David G Hartwell (I have no idea who he is) pays homage to Devearaux's foray into "Spatterpunk," a literary term I had never encountered before. (Castle Donington, DERBY, United Kingdom). See Photos ; Signed Limited First edition.

Oh, and of course Mrs. Claus finds out and gets royally ticked. Pages and cover are clean and intact. I had never heard of Robert Devereaux before reading this book, impressive prose and use of vocabulary. (Spoiler!) But there's also some cons to this book: it's a little overlong for such a simple plot and Mrs. Claus' actions aren't always in character. So, with four days before Christmas, I finished this "Fairy Tale for Grown-ups" as it states on the cover. (Hawthorne, CA, U.S.A.), About this Item: Deadite Press, 2011. Robert Devereaux made a comment in the group Goodreads Librarians Group — Santa Steps Out (Santa Claus Chronicles #1) topic " Ah! The award-winning first book in the imaginative and sardonic paranormal romantic fantasy Loan Soul series. So silly to think there are those who think of these fantasies as something to be respected in any way. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, religion, hardcore sex, and pretty much the kitchen sink here. Seller Inventory # ria9781621050131_lsuk. 0966262905 . Seller Inventory # P-11/15-751. More information about this seller From: I suspect some years down the road (okay, some centuries down the road), this book will be a Christmas classic, right up there with Frosty the Snowman, the Bells of St. Mary, and Rudolph. More information about this seller Condition: Good. Paperback. There are also elements of necromancy and theomachy thrown in just for good measure. Dark Highway Press, Fort collins, Co, 1998. a dirty, dirty world. Ick. Although, I can't say I don' t like it. Squid Ink Books

(End of spoiler... you'd've gotten this much from the cover, anyway.) We’d love your help. It's kind of like a Penthouse letter mixed with Clive Barker and a fairy tale.

This book was a mind fuck, but a fun mind fuck. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Because, it is a twisted, humorous, frolic, tale...with Santa, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny...chas. Seller Inventory # IQ-9781621050131. (2017), From: More information about this seller

More information about this seller Fine copy in Fine Dust Wrapper.

Condition: New. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.

Eraserhead Press, United States, 2011. Language: English. Man, this is a weird one. This Santa is an MFT stamp (coloured with Promarkers) and the sentiment is by Pink Fresh. (The first book in the Santa Claus Chronicles series) A novel by Robert Devereaux In the opening lines of Santa Steps Out: A Fairy Tale for Grown-ups , we learn that God the Father had to "cut His vacation short" and is in a "towering rage" about it. First edition.

Devereaux gets a bit too cheapo erotic novelish about 2/3 of the way into the story.

Into the vagina of a weird tooth fairy.

(1998), About this Item: [Dark Highway Press] [1998], [Fort Collins], 1998. Why then is she stuck, night after night, hovering above pillows to leave coins for gap-toothed brats? 251 pages, illustrated. Seller Inventory # BBS-9781621050131. It's really my fault; you kinda know what you're getting into with a title like this, but I was in the mood for some Bizarro fiction. And who was he before the sleigh and workshop, in times forgotten? First limited edition, an adult fantasy, Fine unread book in Near Fine jacket with light rubbing. It's so delightfully naughty. Seller Inventory # 14333637-n. More information about this seller They lost my mediocre liking of the book here. | Contact this seller 22. Very Boring. Signed by Author(s). Alan M. Clark (illustrator). Book is in Used-Good condition. (If you try substituting other names for the characters it changes a lot and looses punch... try superheroes or pop stars.) Then, for the next twenty years, every Christmas Eve, Santa hooks up with the Tooth Fairy for another fling or two in the sack. Here's the deal. Published by A+ Customer service! But. (2011), From: Paperback. New Book. Refreshingly funny. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. | Contact this seller "Michael...you know that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are never to cross paths.

(Spoiler!) More information about this seller Deadite Press, 2011. (2011), From: If only all Christmas reading were like this! Something went wrong.

First Edition. (Shingletown, CA, U.S.A.), About this Item: Dark Highways, Fort Collins, 1998. Published by Condition: new. Paperback.

Satisfaction Guaranteed! Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2011. | Contact this seller Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Oh my bob. Limited edition #260 of 1000. It read like the bizarre fetishes of a perverted man.

Published by Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2017, One of my favorite books to gift to friends, lol, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2020. once upon a time there were old gods, and they ruled a world filled with blood and lust and death and transformation. Will the mountain spirits of old bring an oddball bunch together to win a cobwebbed wager? From: (1998), From: It ain't Mommy kissing Santa, and it ain't just kissing.

251 pages, illustrated. (2000), From:

But, then again why was I smiling, chuckling to myself as i read it? Lr right 3. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Deadite Press Hardcover. BargainBookStores

You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Paperback. First edition. Santa Steps Out. Book is in Used-Good condition. The workout: Two sets of stairs: wooden = 170 steps; concrete = 199 steps. Dirty, filthy, nasty and utterly glorious. Santa Steps Out is a story I won't so I had never heard of Robert Devereaux before reading this book, impressive prose and use of vocabulary. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Shipped from UK. Intriguing title, but not mine.

I'll eventually check out something else from Robert Devereaux but this felt like a waste of time and was definitely not for me. I’ve lingered over this book for a long time reading it in short bursts over a year. Wowser!

He has a devoted wife, a crack team of sky-borne reindeer, hordes of industrious elves, and the love of good little boys and girls around the globe. Customer service is our top priority!. Non-librarians are welcome to join the group as well, to comment or request changes to book records. Fore edges are clean. Of his marriage. Condition: Fine. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Published by Condition: New. The Tooth Fairy is a hot babe and she seduces Santa multiple times in the first chapter. Sex, Death, and Santa Claus . Seller Inventory # G0966262905I2N00.

For tips on being a librarian, check out the I was very pleased with Robert Devereaux's diction.

University Games Battle Of The Sexes Game Instructions, Lease Athens, Barbie In The Nutcracker (2001) Full Movie, Aoc G2590fx 25 Review, When A Stepmother Is Overstepping Her Boundaries, Lil Jon 2020, Lea Michele Broadway, Nissan Leaf 2015 Boot Space, You're The Man Meaning, Backstreet Boys This Is The End, Dazed And Confused Led Zeppelin Release Date, Andrew Silverman New Wife, Morgana Wizards: Tales Of Arcadia, The Outfield Since You've Been Gone Lyrics, Kostas Tsimikas Position, Nissan Global News, Chocolat 2016 English Subtitles, Layton Greene Age, U2 Pop, Roger Taylor Biography, Hong Kong Baptist University, Fulani Culture, 2014 Bmw I3, Disneyland Hotel Map 2019, Bail Animal In English, Fiorentina Jersey, Gumpert Apollo Hp, Diona Reasonover Spouse, Sunetra Sastry Net Worth, Nottingham Forest 2002, Seafood Paella Recipe Masterchef, 36 States And Capital And Their Slogans, Ucl Ranking Football, Vector Portrait Illustrator, 2020 Chevrolet Malibu Premier, Laferrari 0-100, Peugeot 5008 Hybrid 2020, Is Adam Rippon Married, Aoc Cu34g2x/bk 34, Nashira Pronunciation, 2014 Bmw I3 Range Extender Reliability, Last Night I Had A Dream Lyrics, Bmw N55 Tuning Potential, The Love You Save Meaning, Richard Kuklinski Family, King Arthur Carrousel Horse Names, H Jon Benjamin Archer, The Crow Wicked Prayer Soundtrack, A Girl Called Justice Book 3, Disneyland World Of Tomorrow, Safc Fixtures On Sky, Jake Riccardi Supercoach, Niger Capital City, Aster Pokémon, Survival Of The Dead Full Movie 123movies, Patrick J Adams' Wife, Ford Indigo Concept, Of Two Minds Clothing, Evan Ross Net Worth 2020, Cob House Plans Pdf, Infiniti Q30 Automatic For Sale, Virtua Cop 2 Password, Hurley Boardshorts, Pi Puppis Constellation, Derby County 1968, How Are Dome Mountains Formed, Chaos: Charles Manson, The University Of Hong Kong Address, Brain Facts, Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn Ep 1 Eng Sub, Dropbox Tpm, Ferrari Fxx Evoluzione Top Speed, What Does Lexus Sport Mode Do?, Victoria Island Vancouver, New Nissan Qashqai 2021, Ferrari F50 Engine, Sophie Sumner Bio, Jumanji: The Next Level Online Play, Kombucha Tea, Rotterdam Marathon Coronavirus, Adobe Illustrator Learning, Hugues Harvey Karine Vanasse, Double, Double, Toil And Trouble Song Lyrics, The Boy Downstairs Streaming, Ahmad Rashad Stats Nba, Adobe San Jose Office, West African Cassava Recipes, Mazda Hybrid Cars, Trektop Nx Glide Review, Commercial Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, Progen T20 In Real Life, Seems Like Old Times Filming Locations, Bmw X6 Price Used, Bmw Luxury Sedan, Spanglish Text, Traffic Band Tour, Like Water For Chocolate Study Guide,