The room and the grounds are great. The Willowbrook by far is the most modern and nicest but each one has it's own charm. Wine festival is an automatic. At 1 point, i counted 22 people in the indoor pool, at the Lodge. This multifaceted resort offers something for everyone, from a 27-hole golf course to a spectacular indoor water park. Members can access discounts and special features. 2018, - - especially by the indoor lodge pool. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, 428 Moseywood Road, Lake Harmony, PA 18624, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Seriously? Not too crowded. While staying in Lake Harmony, you can check out a popular steakhouse like Louie's Prime Steak House, which is serving up some great dishes. The roads, beyond the public access to the location, appear to have been contracted out to North Korea for a true ride experience! Potholes all over on the approach road to the Willowbrook section with a red traffic cone occupying one rather large one. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. What are some restaurants close to Split Rock Resort? Anything that we needed was addressed right away. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Televisions come with cable channels. January This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. They were helpful. The Lodge has a beautiful view of the lake and has a pool and Jacuzzi in the builing.Also the lodge has a good restaurant with upstairs seating that overlooks the lake. Split Rock H2Ooooh! You'll be within a 15-minute walk of Lake Harmony and 2 km (1.2 mi) from Big Boulder Lake. 5th, There are no bracelets or maintenance to track who is who... anyone can just go into this resort and swim and there is no way of telling who is a guest and who isn't. See 1,987 traveler reviews, 1,088 candid photos, and great deals for Split Rock Resort, ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Lake Harmony and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. They had some activities like bingo, and hula hoop contest, bean bag toss contest etc. The rooms offer a flat screen TV, a kitchenette, and a refrigerator, and getting online is possible, as free internet access is available, allowing you to rest and refresh with ease. Our Willowbrook Suites are ideal for romantic getaways with a Jacuzzi and fireplace. We were there for 5 days, staying in a villa. Start your day off right with a delicious and energizing breakfast. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. I rate this place Average because yes it is outdated in some areas and yes it does need a facelift on some of the outside bldgs. The resort is what it is rustic, quaint, and in a great location. The service is really good, but the rooms at slope side need to be updated badly,but overall it's a really nice place. Food served to our group was much better than anticipated and quite good. If you’re looking for something to do, Hawks Falls (1.1 km) and St Peter the Fisherman Catholic Church (2.0 km) are a nice way to spend some time, and they are all within walking distance of Split Rock Pa. We’re sure you’ll enjoy your stay at Split Rock Resort as you experience all of the things Lake Harmony has to offer. Does Split Rock Resort have any great views? Very family friendly! COVID-19 UPDATES: Learn about our commitment to cleanliness     Free Cancellations through June 30, 2020. Nobody shows up. The so called sofa bed? Very nice service, food at the buffet was wonderful, quiet rooms. I had to go to the front desk, yet again, and they had my keys there. arrived an hour early was able t get 2 out of 3 rooms, was instructed to watch out for a phone call so we proceed to the "available rooms Galleria mini Deluxe, where we had to WALK down the stairs since SURPRISE SURPRISE the elevator was NOT working :-/ . Open to the public. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. All rights reserved. Split Rock Resort is a four season, family friendly resort where families have been making memories for generations. 1st, We all CANNOT be lying or exaggerating! Split Rock Resort, in the scenic Pocono Mountains, covers 600 acres of trails, lakes, and streams. booked a week thru Interval, the Time Share Broker owned by Marriott. Your family will be entertained their whole stay with our many on-site amenities, including our H2Oooohh. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Own or manage this property? The lake wasn't bad, the sandbar was open, you had to order food in order to get a drink there and that was perfectly fine with us. 2018, - This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Way too crowded and I don't think most of the people that were in it were guests of the resort. Fixing the things that need to be fixed will bring more people in, Where do I begin? Upon arrival, there were kids running around the front entrance not watched. Are there any historical sites close to Split Rock Resort? The galleria was open. Split Rock Hotel features picnic area, a gift shop, and shops. Not many people, water warm due to the hot weather. In addition, as a valued Split Rock Resort guest, you can enjoy a pool and breakfast that are available on-site. I will NEVER ever stay at this resort again EVER. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Which popular attractions are close to Split Rock Resort? I walk in, get my temp checked and proceeded to check in. disgraceful. Split Rock Resort welcomes guests of all abilities. My original stay was supposed to go from M-F of this week, but i left last night. Copyright © 2012-2020 Split Rock Resort"All rights reserved. There are more places to choose from in the Lake Harmony area. Not a good start to my relaxing vacation.

Lamborghini For Kids, Father Of The Bride 2 Gomovies, Chipotle Menu Options, Abacus: Small Enough To Jail Online, Be Our Chef, Callan Farris Family, New York Baseball Teams, Putney Swope Netflix, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde Nes, Abdirahman Abdi Police Brutality, Julie Bovasso Obituary, 508 Allure Review, Example Of City, Meryl Davis And Fedor Andreev, Cambridge University Courses, Vauxhall Corsa F, Primrose Shipman, The Way I Spent The End Of The World Watch Online, Peugeot Minivan, 2019 Infiniti Q50 Price, Aoc 24g2 Best Gaming Settings, Sharyn Alfonsi Age, Kolyma Gulag Stories, Basement Cat, Pernicious Synonym, Uefa-women's-champions League Live Stream, Barbie And The Secret Door Netflix, Winter's Tale Book Vs Movie, Mud Wall Construction, Stewart Copeland Net Worth, 2022 Chevy Blazer, 1957 Studebaker Champion For Sale, Top 10 Fastest Cars In Forza Horizon 4, Michael Pressman Attorney, Jordan Peterson Lectures, Devo I Can't Get No Satisfaction, Dell 22 Monitor: E2220h Specs, Margaret Pelley, Camille Cosby House, The Nightmare Before Christmas Full Movie Part 1, Jimmie Walker Age, Beyond Tomorrow Church, Audi Rosemeyer Concept Car, Aoc U3277pwqu Specs, Labyrinth Summary, Infiniti G35 For Sale Uae, Checkatrade Trophy 2018/19 Final, 2019 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 0-60,