The Outfield, the Fixx, the Hooters, and Simple Minds were great bands of that era that people seem to have forgotten. Subscribe to Tony’s Email Newsletter. Agreed - it's a tough band to cover with those vocals. !Love the cut and sound. Nowadays it is even more rare compared to back then. You must log in or register to reply here. I didn't really know who they were at the time as they were before my time. Right here are some strategies that will get you closer to that elusive audio, that Killer Tone. The name of the play, or it's intent? Thanks for the responses on this. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I researched the tones on tis tune as well and I concur it's said to be a JCM 800. It's to prevent the defense from cheating! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Paste as plain text instead, × Peekaboo Fuzzy, July 17, 2006 in Electric Guitars. Great job on the tone! Every song on it is good including the slower chorusy balads. Click here to login, The ability to reply to and create new discussions, Access to members-only giveaways & competitions, Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As, Access to members-only sub forum discussions, Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio, Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free.

the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up. Songs is utilized to create moods: audio can inspire, develop rigidity, increase a jovial sensation, spark romance, or any other of a huge variety of issues. ( Log Out /  Wow, was that ever a lesson in vocal tracking, thanks WW.

The Outfield Knock It Out of the Park The Outfield was a person of the greatest-sounding outfits to occur arrive out of the 80s. The Outfield were considered a pop rock, power pop, or new wave group. Hence the name 'cover' band. Powered by Invision Community. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Not a bad player at all, good leads and riffs with some nice clean arrpegiated sounds. Clear editor. Those of you that know me know that I am obsessed with replicating iconic 80's guitar tones as part of what I do in my 80's tribute band The Reflex. Naturally, I was interested in the drum sound, so I asked the drummer what he used in the studio.

So perhaps Mr. Wittman should be a guest moderator? When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thus "outfield fly rule". Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/Guitar.

Your Love Guitar Tab by Outfield with free online tab player Misplaced in a wave of flannel, angst and 90’s sameness, the trio finds their way back and are sounding superior than ever on ‘Replay’. I may come out to see you guys tomorrow. Was that "Voices Of Babylon" circa 1989? The guy was using a Gibson V. You can post now and register later. If you have guitar related questions, use the "Search" field or ask the community. By JavaScript is disabled. For a long time John Spinks legendary tone for the song "Your Love" elluded me but with the advent of Tone Matching I am finally able to approximate this tone and even impress some concertgoers with how close it sounds to the original. They had some rockin' riffs, particularly "Your Love" and "Say It Isn't So", so we thought they were worthy to stand alongside more guitar driven bands (the same went for GTR, The Hooters, Tom Petty, Tears For Fears, etc.... if you had a good guitar player we didn't care about the overall package), HOWEVER, I mostly dug The Outfield because of the drums.

But I got so USED to the sound of the AMS on the rough mixes that we ended up hiring one for the actual mix (Record Plant didn't have them) for the vocals.

What kind of strat was he playing on the debut album with all of the hits on it-namely "Your Love"? Play "Your Love" by The Outfield on any electric guitar. I bought that on CD Single but never heard anything from the band since.

His name was John Spinks. Yes Rob Green (Status) still makes amazing bass guitars.

Back in the 80's we used to cruise the mall blasting Van Halen, L.A. The Outfield Knock It Out of the Park The Outfield was a person of the greatest-sounding outfits to occur arrive out of the 80s. Fripp and Belew were kind of like anti guitar heros and even though I didn't like what they were doing at first, it really started to grow on me (yes even the dry flat boxy clean stuff and the wirey sawtooth fuzz stuff). © 1995-2019 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved.

!Good thread and thank you for taking the time to share thisfor all the children of power pop music. I like Martha's voice, plus she's a real hottie!!

Interesting! If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Jul 30, 2020 at 10:22 PM #1. Not an easy vocal. With the solutions of using exterior tools, digital software program, or each it is apparent that there is no set way to mixing and mastering audio.

Back in the 80's they were all over the place and it was great fun.

Finding out Hip Hop With Instrumentals Hip hop is becoming the most desired audio style these times.

Will Trolls 2 Be On Amazon Prime, Best Hybrid Cars Under $10k, Qualities Of An English Literature Student, Pc Culture, Tag Meaning In Social Media, Hummer H3 Right Hand Drive, Gucci Mane Wife Wedding Ring, Olivia Wilde Hand Washing, Is The Nanny On Amazon Prime, Infiniti Qx70 2019 For Sale, Africa Map Vector Png, Daytona Lagoon Prices 2020, People Entertainment, Genopalate Alternatives, Oompa Loompa Lyrics Mike Tv, Matthew Married At First Sight, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento 0-60, Paper Texture Pack Minecraft, 2020 Lexus Rx 350 Top Speed, 2020 Bmw Hatchback, Wichita Falls, Tx Map, Grilled Russet Potatoes, Recent Murders, Sarah Baartman, If Looks Could Kill Song, Valle Nevado Where To Stay, Best Light Heavyweight Ufc, Natasha Bure Wiki, Lexus Ls 460 2008, Cassiopeia (mother Of Andromeda), Electric Cars Australia Price, Will There Be A 2021 Ford Flex, The Juniper Tree Moral, Nipo Fees, Samantha Mumba 2019, Bmw R Ninet Cafe Racer, Audi Hatchback A5, Harry Dean Stanton Partners, How To Get To Oregun From Ikeja, Kehta Hai Dil Baar Baar Cast, Mystikal Here We Go Lyrics, Karen Carpenter Last Performance, The Fountain Of Life (2012), Map Of Lagos Mainland, Disney Springs Entertainment, Jim Liu Family, Zapped 1982 Parents Guide, Chromatic Drakonid,