Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2018. By: Dominion Addeddate 2014-12-16 14:04:14 Identifier ThoroughlyModernMillie1967 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.0. plus-circle Add Review.

It’s wonderful to retrieve favourite films like this. Even with able support from Mary Tyler Moore and James Fox, this is Julie's show; she plays to the camera with the collusion of director George Roy Hill, who's clearly smitten with her silly streak.

(age 31 & 57). Excellent value and an essential item for lovers of vintage musical films, this dvd was well packed and arrived before the estimated delivery date. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You'll recognize stuff lifted from Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, and more of that ilk running madcap through the film. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 23, 2016. Julie Andrews is at her peak of adorability in this enjoyable (and surprisingly sarcastic) spoof of the 1920s. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I purchased the soundtrack sometime ago and now I have this remastered dvd safely in my collection! What's more, it's deliciously politically INcorrect using stereotypes of Chinese bad guys.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.63 Shipping to Germany. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 18, 2018. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. The DVD arrived promptly and in good condition. One of my ‘save for a rainy winter’s day’ films. A Delightful Send-up of the Old Silent Movies. Great cast, music and plot! (The stereotypes are bearable only if you remember this is a spoof of silent movie melodrama.) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 30, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you're into movies like Happy, Texas or 9 to 5 or LIttle Miss Sunshine or Some Like It Hot or It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, and a host of 40s-60s comedies (think Cary Grant, Kathryn Hepburn, Doris Day, etc., if we're allowed to lump), this movie is at the top of that list of quirky hijinks--with lots of color. It has every trick: occasional silent-movie intertitles, flapper lingo ("Oh, banana oil"), and a laughable plot about women being sold into white slavery by the scheming manageress (splendid Beatrice Lillie) of a Hotel for Ladies, aided by a cabal of wicked Chinese. Directed by George Roy Hill. It has every trick: occasional silent-movie intertitles, flapper lingo ("Oh, banana oil"), and a laughable plot about women being sold into white slavery by the scheming manageress (splendid Beatrice Lillie) of a Hotel for Ladies, aided by a cabal of wicked Chinese. Julie Andrews stars as Millie, an innocent country girl who comes to the big city in search of a husband. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 25, 2019. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try again. I love myself a quirky comedy and this is one of the best ever. Uncomplicated, well crafted and with a huge feel good factor. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.

Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020, This movie is an absolute classic and was SUCH a huge part of my childhood & my mother's childhood.

Reign Of Fire Dragon Size, Warning To The West Solzhenitsyn Pdf, Get Away With Something Meaning, 2020 Koenigsegg Jesko Top Speed, Elvis That's The Way It Is 50th Anniversary, Volvo Ocean 65, Robert Adam, Focus Bikes Prices, 2005 Toyota Corolla Radio Replacement, Georges Marvellous Medicine Illustrations, Ssc Ultimate Aero Interior, Wrecked Lamborghini Countach For Sale, Soulja Slim Death Cause, Chevrolet Sonic Ltz 2013, Wrecked Lamborghini Countach For Sale, Dell Ultrasharp U2718q, Best One-piece Swimsuits On Amazon, Vital Farms Eggs, Fred Savage Children, Calligraphy Generator Copy And Paste, Sumerian Gods, Urvogel Games, Steve Erickson, Goal Time Meaning, Liberty Hotel Bwari, Samsung C27hg70, Audi Certified Pre Owned Worth It, Graham Linehan Website, 2019 Infiniti Qx60 Panoramic Sunroof, Leif Green Age, Robert Schwartzman Wife, Is Star Tours Still At Disneyland, Sneak Peek False Girl 2020, Westworld Cast Season 2, Electric Minivan, Football Referee Rules, Ssc Ultimate Aero Interior, Brighton And Sussex Medical School Clearing, Dr Seuss Preschool,