I don't mind, really, it just feels a little bit more fun to watch them with the little rascal. © Letterboxd Limited. There was a lot of publicity for the movie (which was the first of two animated films, the second being.

László Molnár She also had an attraction to Zorrino. For example, the Prince of the Sun's daughter is introduced, who tries to beg her father to spare the prisoners (and likes Zorrino).

IMDb Man erkennt ganz deutlich, dass dieses 'Tim und Struppi'-Abenteuer aus der gleichen Hand ist, wie die ersten 'Asterix'-Zeichentrickfilme: gleicher Produzent, gleiche Schreiber und gleiches Studio. Tintin and the Temple of the Sun Beispielsweise ist die Handlung ziemlich dünn und wird spürbar auf die 77 Minuten aufgebläht. Thou I wouldn't say it has any high quality animation. Also, Thomson and Thompson accompany Tintin and Captain Haddock on their quest to rescue Professor Calculus, whereas in the books their only role is attempting to use dowsing in order to find Tintin and his friends (and their arrival in the Incan village delays the planned execution). This is a fun little movie. I can't remember how old I was, seven maybe, but I had saved my allowance for six months to be able…. Viel Humor, aber auch sehr ernste Momente - Zorinos Lied. Tintin and the Temple of the Sun (1969, Belvision, a co-production between Belgium, France and Switzerland) is a film made after the success of the Belvision cartoon series. I love the animation but it's not my favorite Tintin adventure. Allerdings habe ich seit Kindheitstagen ein Problem mit der vielgeliebten Reihe. Danger. 'Tim und Struppi im Sonnentempel' ist nur zeichnerisch weiter, als die beiden vorherigen Gallier-Verfilmungen. Raymond Leblanc Which means that I have to watch some of them by myself. This was a delightful little Tintin animation. Philippe Ogouz Claude Bertrand Lucie Dolène Fred Pasquali Linette Lemercier Bernard Musson André Valmy Paul Rieger Guy Piérauld, Jos Marissen Eddie Lateste László Molnár Michel Régnier, Tim und Struppi: Der Sonnentempel, Tintin og Soltemplet, Tintín en el Templo del Sol, Tinni Fangarnir í sólhofinu, Kuifje - De Zonnetempel, Kuifje en de Zonnetempel, Tintin: Solens Tempel, Seven Crystal Balls and the Prisoners of the Sun, The Prisoners of the Sun, 77 mins   Nostalgia overload. animated film by Belvision,  (a co-production between Belgium, France and Switzerland). Greg Die Liste wurde am 02.08.2020 aktualisiert. My main list of 3,329 noteworthy movies on Amazon Prime. TMDb Professor Hercules Tarragon stays with Tintin and Captain Haddock in Moulinsart, when the Thomsons arrive, Tarragon learns that he is the last Councious Professor.

Before there was Indiana Jones, there was Tintin.
Plenty of adventure and some beautiful artwork. A thunderstorm approaches and the lights go out. Running Time The story begins with the sixth archaeologist being put into sleep by the contents of a crystal ball that are thrown into his car by Incas. I chose a couple of family films for this list so I had something to watch with my kid, and this is one of my old favourites. ‘Tintin et le temple du soleil’ Here's a list of Movies on Amazon Prime from the last few months that I couldn't fit on My MAIN Prime List, main list of 3,329 noteworthy movies on Amazon Prime, Movies I Should Check Out According to Random Lists On Letterboxd. Tintin and the Temple of the Sun (French: Tintin et le Temple du Soleil) is a 1969 animated film by Belvision,  (a co-production between Belgium, France and Switzerland). Genauso wie der "Haifischsee" ist auch dieser Film ein absoluter Klassiker. Herrlich spaßiges Abenteuer durch Peru. #AdventureCraving.

Screenplay by Edited by Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. Man-eating…, Zlatko Stojkovski 682 films 101 5 Edit. 77 minutes Contents[show] Plot Production Reception Source Links Report this film. Last updated on 22.08.2016. Back in Europe, one by one they fall into a deep sleep and only once a day, all at the same time, they wake up for some minutes and have hallucinations of the Inca Rascar Capac. Country Events were changed and some were added.

Deserts. Directed by Tintin was a huge part of my childhood, and I'm tempted to say that the Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun storylines were my first ones? Slowly learning that for early cartoons feel significantly longer than they actually are.

Many scenes from the source books are deleted; in fact the whole of The Seven Crystal Balls is condensed into twenty minutes of film. I just love the quirky characters, exotic set pieces, and exciting plot full of action, humor, mystery, magic, and wonder. In der Kindheit geliebt und gefeiert und auch mit 22 (fast 23) liebe ich diesen Film. Events July July 2 - Frank Borman, a member of the crew who flew the Apollo 8 mission in preparation for the Apollo 11 Moon landing, received signed copies of Destination Moon and Explorers on the Moon from Hergé. Tintin and the Temple of the Sun (original title Tintin et le temple du soleil) is a 1969 animated film produced by Belvision Studios.A co-production between Belgium, France and Switzerland, it is an adaptation of Hergé's two-part Tintin adventure The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun. Faraway lands. Von daher ist das nur eine willkürliche Wertung :^). Their only choice is to choose the day on which they want to be burned to death by the sun. Oceans. Ancient ruins.

The…, UNDER CONSTRUCTION This is a lot of work - and will take a lot of time - because I need…. Uncharted territory. It's the best explenation i have for there being scenes without sound, awkward timing and strange sound effects. Film data from TMDb. If you like (2010's movie) watch (older movie). A co-production between Belgium, France and Switzerland, it is an adaptation of Hergé's two-part Tintin adventure The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun. The TV show is better at capturing the spirit of Tintin, if only Spielberg had followed up his brilliant 2011 adaptation. Events were changed and some are added. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. This one is the first feature length animated movie and it's got that super 60's animation. At the end he achieves forgiveness and the archaeologists are cured from their curse and Calculus is released.

Bmw X7 Price In Usa, Is The Nanny On Amazon Prime, True Crime Tokyo, Heroes Of Newerth 2020, Chris Cuomo Net Worth 2020, Somebody Help Me 2007 Watch Online, Adobe Premiere Pro Apk Mod, Burundi Facts, Spirit Of The Lord Is Here Chords, Best 144hz Gaming Monitor, Coyote Vs Fox Weight, Lexus Lm 7-seater, Modern Talking - No Face, No Name, No Number Lyrics, Armance Stendhal Summary, Rush To The Dead Summer Viki, A Christmas Carol Stave 4, The Final Terror Filming Locations, Ryan Fredericks Wife, Doughboy's Restaurant, Aoc E1759fwu Drivers, Oxford Punch Needle Uk, Prime Video Settings Pin, Fiat 500 Head Unit Upgrade, The Twits Characters, The Women Full Movie, 2009 Hummer H3t Problems, Toy Story Disneyland California, The Natural I Should Have Been A Farmer, Infiniti Qx30 Review Uk,