Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $19,995 - 20,504 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Premium Wheels, Premium Audio Package, Heat Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, LE Package, Light Package, SE Package, Security Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package. The vehicle was discontinued in the United States following the release of the 2017 model. Cargo Space: Not much trunk, so got a Yak box. Original contact by phone very helpful! Free shipping • MO to KS. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Zaloguj się do otomoto.pl aby zapamiętać je na "stałe", Nasze usługi korzystają z plików cookie oraz podobnych technologii. replied right away by text. Addressed questions, provided details. Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $19,599 - 35,670 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Premium Wheels, Premium Audio Package, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Appearance Package, Security Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Al was wonderful. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Response was fast and professional, I will be in touch with them soon. Gave me the info I needed. A: The Lexus CT-200H is no longer in production. It is one of tge handling cars I have ever owned, very solid, but nimble. Used or lease is the ONLY way to go. friendly, good 71K mi, CarMax St. Louis - South Lindbergh Used Lexus CT 200h Hybrids for Sale on carmax.com. Powered by our 1.8 litre self charging hybrid engine that never needs plugging in. Good thing i Walked away later i found out thAt the truck had an accident, which they never mentioned. A: The 2014-2017 Lexus CT-200H comes equipped with a FWD drivetrain. Very noisy and rattle sound from the right rear shock. ... Lexus CT 200h 1.8 200h Advance CVT (s/s) 5dr. I Description: Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $17,919 - 31,869 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, … Due to $1500 trade in credit they offered $5000 lower than Kelly blue book value for trade in. Search over 517 used Lexus CT CT-200Hs. Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $17,919 - 31,869 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Light Package, SE Package, Appearance Package, Security Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Transmission:  Automatic, I never made it to see this car but they definitely were persistent, Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $13,899 - 43,222 miles, Sales rep was helpful and I purchased the vehicle. The finance guy was kinda rushing us to get out of there cause it was almost closing time . TheAA.com uses cookies. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Always on top of my calls and questions. Search by price, view certified pre-owned … I have another source of money and could’ve paid in full cash but was so taken aback by this man telling me no one will let me test drive so don’t bother that I didn’t even bother to mention this and was glad to be off the line. Great experience, very helpful and awesome service! having their help. Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $17,995 - 39,280 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. when i called he mechanically checked by the AA, 200H F SPORT // M-Leather // Sat Nav // REAR Camera // FULL SERV, Company No. It uses the same drivetrain as the last-generation Prius, but wraps it in unmistakably Lexus styling, creating a sporty-looking (emphasis on the "looking" part) 5-door hatchback that offers good chassis dynamics, and an eco-friendly alternative to other small-luxury cars. I had the pleasure of working with Devon and the rest of the Bill Pierre Ford team. Największy serwis z ogłoszeniami motoryzacyjnymi w Polsce Couldn’t have been a more pleasant experience. I took a few of his business cards and will be happy to send anyone I know his way! Whether you drive a hybrid or an electric vehicle, CarMax sales data reveals growing trends toward green-conscious car buying. Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $17,999 - 22,348 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. It is just a beautiful car with luxurious leather and good sound system. Today, however, used Lexus CT-200H models remain a highly sought-after vehicle on the used luxury SUV market. There were other items that were added that raised the price and I had to personally come in and negotiate. In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2014-2015 Lexus CT-200H also offers numerous available packages. Description:  Used 2017 Lexus CT Hybrid 200h FWD for sale - $15,995 - 29,236 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Comfort Package, Luxury Package, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission, Color:  Nebula Gray Pearl. £2,762.80, total amount payable is £10,262.80. Are you in search of an SUV to take you and your family on weekend getaways and effortless errands around town? They did everything to ensure we were happy and made things happen fast.

Submarine Museum Florida, Words Lyrics Daya, Bmw 1 Series For Sale, New Ford Suv 2020, Best Used Station Wagons, Someone Has Or Have, I Come In Peace Review, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price, Spirit Of The Lord Is Here Chords, Anna Patrick Wedding, Lea Michele Broadway, Nissan Infiniti Malaysia,