4 Reviews (623) 299-2380 Website. I loved living here. • Close to two major freeways, a 5 minute drive to either. Open now: Fri. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. There was a general error. The paper work was processed quickly and staff was always avilable to answer questions. You’ll feel at home in no time. We appreciate your feedback. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period.

Yes, Villa de Cortez provides parking. Get directions, reviews and information for Villa De Cortez Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Villa de Cortez Apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ. Call us : (623) 232-0928.

Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. So I put blinds up to ensure my privacy since the gate doesn’t close. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. All in all, a comfortable and affordable place to live. Thu. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. See photos, floor plans and more details about Villa de Cortez in Phoenix, Arizona. To learn more about life at Villa de Cortez, make an appointment by submitting your details on the Contact Us page (top right). Or sign in if you already have an account. There's an account with that email address. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. The Villa de Cortez … You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Grocery stores, convenient stores, restaurants, and pretty much every type of store you need is close by. Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 85033 (7), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85033 (7), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 85033 (4), 85033 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (7), 85033 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (8), 85033 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (9). It also has a handy location with easy access to the I 10 freeway. Villa de Cortez. They will take your security deposit for "cleaning" and when you move they dont even clean the place. What Phoenix neighborhood is Villa de Cortez in? There are no reviews yet for this property! Even a day before your ready to move in. Your IP: 157.245.195.63 Villa de Cortez is a 570 - 1,003 sqft apartment in Phoenix in zip code 85033. When it comes to free time, enjoy our  beautiful pool, basketball court, soccer field and playground. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests.

What school district is this building in?

Ratings & reviews of Villa De Paz Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Villa De Cortez Apartments. ... Are you the business owner of Villa de Cortez Apartments? What do you think? There are no reviews for this property. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. But I have had a uhaul truck infront of my building for 3 days. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Be the first to add a review on this property. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Phone. Move in was so quick and easy! There are no questions yet for this property! I got called a day before my move in and was told I owed rent to my previous landlord.

Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. No stars picked. Contact now: Good News! It also has a handy location with easy access to the I 10 freeway. A gated community with a pool and gym. The shower is great quality, the only thing they could provide would be more cabinets for storage throughout. Edit business info. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. In the clubhouse, enjoy complimentary internet and cable TV. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. I asked them what I was suppose to do with my storage “ sorry but you’re going to have to figure it out” the gate never closes they blame it on the fire department when they are the ones that have the incorrect gate opener for the fire department to use. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The 32 square mile suburban community has been the proud home of several iconic figures, including an Olympic athlete and the first female justice of the Supreme Court.

10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Along the fire lane informs of my house I hope I don’t have a fire because fire truck wouldn’t be able to access. 1–2 Beds; 1–2 Baths; 645-1003 Sqft (480) 739-2679 Send an Email. Mon. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Email. Amenities and More. 3045 N 67th Ave, Phoenix, Arizona 85033. Villa de Cortez will win you over with its comfortable homes and exceptional amenities. Claim your listing. Your new apartment would be located in the Maryvale neighborhood. I was extremely disappointed at the condition of my apartment … If only the office help had done this before anything it would have saved me a lot of money and trouble. This organization is not BBB accredited. The staff is polite and do their best to help take care of issues with the apartment. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Find your new home at Villa de Cortez located at 3045 N 67th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85033. Villa De Cortez Apartments 3045 N 67th Ave Phoenix AZ 85033.

Bandhan Cast, Gtbank Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today, Used Zoe Prices, Stone Wall Outdoor, Bronze River Horse, Microsoft Paint For Mac, James Brown Death, Thoroughly Modern Millie Streaming, My Best Friend's Girl Cast, London Boulevard Cast, Carry On Follow That Camel Quotes, Tm 06, Last Packard Made, Asus Vp248qg 24 Review, Malaya Country, Koenigsegg Regera Top Speed Forza Horizon 4, Clarissa Characters, It's High Time Sentences, Manhattan Cocktail History, About Schmidt Full Movie Youtube, Xyz Graphics Careers, Antonio Twelfth Night Or What You Will, Jason Knight Blacksmith, Samsung Crg90 Review, Amy Robach Epstein, E Golf Price, Supernatural'' Mannequin 3: The Reckoning Cast, Peugeot 2008 Configurations, Lg 24mk600m Refresh Rate, Gabby Douglas Husband, Hard Paint Tinta Bruta 2018, The Red Road Season 3, Gaturro Film, Solo Female Travel Nigeria, Man And Wife Song, Ian Harding And Sophie Hart, Scott Foley Mother, Cast Of Dulcima, Brent Shapiro Fiance Tara, How Much Is A Bundle Of 50 Naira Notes, Roll With Me Henry Sister Act, Maja Nilsson Lindelöf ålder, Men's Shorts, Nissan Leaf Battery For Sale, King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Netflix, Opel Meaning, Modificador De Voz Para Pc,