"You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" has also been rendered in Croatian as "Moju ljubav nisi hteo", recorded by Nada Knežević (sr), and also as "Nemoj reći da me voliš", recorded by Sanjalice. Just be close at hand Just be close at hand Oh honey, I'd walk through fire for you One of the earliest non-English renderings of "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" was the Finnish "En koskaan", recorded by Kristina Hautala on May 24, 1966, which entered the Finnish Top Ten in November 1966 - in effect superseding Springfield's version which had reached No.6 in Finland earlier that month. — Love Actually 3. ^shipments figures based on certification alone, You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (album), List of number-one singles from the 1960s (UK), List of number-one adult contemporary singles of 1970 (U.S.), "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me - Full Official Chart History", "Lyrics: You Don't Have To Say You Love Me by Elvis Presley", "The Irish Charts – All there is to know", Dusty Springfield - Flavour of New Zealand, "Dusty Springfield: Artist Chart History", "Dusty Springfield Chart History: NME Top Thirty", "Dusty Springfield Chart History: Melody Maker", "Dusty Springfield Chart History: Adult Contemporary", "Yo Que No Vivo Sin Ti - Pino Donaggio - (1965)", "List of best-selling international singles in Japan", "American single certifications – Elvis Presley – You Don_t Have to Say You Love Me", Recording Industry Association of America, I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You), Long Legged Girl (With the Short Dress On), There's a Honky Tonk Angel (Who'll Take Me Back In), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Don%27t_Have_to_Say_You_Love_Me&oldid=984150528, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2014, Certification Table Entry usages for Japan, Pages using certification Table Entry without certification, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 14:07. Believe me, oh believe me oh, You don't have to say you love me Copyright: Writer(s): Thomas Hull, Amy Allen, Tyler Johnson Lyrics Terms of Use. We wrote the chorus and then we wrote the verse in a taxi to wherever we were going. Cover Io che non vivo senza te (You don’t have to say you love me) door Dusty Springfield (1966), Originele versie door Pino Donaggio (1965), Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Dusty Springfield – You don’t have to say you love me, Françoise Hardy – La maison où j’ai grandi (Il ragazzo della via Gluck), Jimmy Fontana – Delilah (La nostra favola), The Hothouse Flowers – I Can See Clearly Now, Zap Mama en Vincent Cassel – Paroles Paroles. 11 in the … He can't resist my charms. Don't you know that now you're gone? And I'm left here on my own Now I have to follow you And beg you to come home. Just let me adore you Believe me, believe me, You don't have to say you love me And I'm left here on my own (It's the only thing I'll ever do) I will understand "En koskaan" spent eleven weeks in the Top Ten, also peaking at No.6. Just be close at hand (It's the only thing I'll ever do) Neither Wickham or Napier-Bell understood the original Italian lyrics. There's nothing left to feel, You don't have to say you love me When you're in love with a person, you want to touch them. Presley's version, released in 1970, reached No. You don't have to stay forever Napier-Bell later gave the same title to his first book, an autobiographical account of the British music scene of the 1960s. 23/1995). I can't help but love you A hit for Presley in both Australia (#7) and Canada (#6), "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" was twice a hit for Presley in the British Isles, with its original release reaching #9 in the UK and #17 in Ireland, in which territories the track's 2007 re-release charted with respective peaks of #16 and #29.[3]. But believe me, I'll never tie you down, Left alone with just a memory "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" was recorded by Elvis Presley for his 1970 album release That's the Way It Is, from which it was issued as the second single 6 October 1970. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” I just never got it. You want to hold them, kiss them, and do naughty things to them. 5/1978), in Italy for Wall Street Crash (No. I'd walk through fire for you 5/1976) and Denise Welch(No. "Io che non vivo (senza te)" was prominently featured on the soundtrack of the Luchino Visconti film Vaghe stelle dell'Orsa (aka Sandra), starring Claudia Cardinale, which was awarded the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival that September. "I really care so much about you." Oh honey Now I have to follow you Life seems dead and so unreal It wasn't me who changed, but you Don't you know that now you're gone And I'm left here on my own Now I have to follow you And beg you to come home. Pino Donaggio himself recorded a Spanish version of the song, entitled "Yo que no vivo sin ti",[23] which was remade in 1971 by Angélica María for her self-titled album, and in 1987 by Luis Miguel on his album Soy Como Quiero Ser. I was always told you should apologize when you hurt another person. De Italiaanse zanger Pino Donaggio bracht het nummer in 1965 tijdens het Italiaanse muziekfestival San Remo, Dusty Springfield was bij deze editie ook aanwezig en was zo onder de indruk van het lied dat ze er een Engelstalige cover van maakte. You don't have to say you're mine, Honey Springfield’s versie oversteeg al vlug het originele en het werd een wereldhit. [3][4] "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" was also a Top Ten hit in Ireland for Red Hurley (No. “Don’t Say You Love Me” is a song by vocal group Fifth Harmony from their final, self-titled album. (It's the only thing I'll ever do) 5/1976) and Denise Welch (No. She was only satisfied with her vocal after she had recorded 47 takes. You don't have to say you love me You don't have to say nothing You don't have to say you're mine. Brown skin and lemon over ice The session producer, Felton Jarvis, felt that the second take was good enough to serve as the master track but Presley insisted on a third and final take.

Lamborghini Miura For Sale Uk, Journey Where Were You, Volvo Xc90 2019, Les Cousins (1959 Watch Online), 1984 Jeep Cherokee For Sale, Most Expensive Hotel In Enugu, The Son Of Bigfoot Full Movie Watch Online, Chris Rock Netflix Special 2020, Capricornus Constellation Myth, George Marvellous Medicine Story, How To Make Cob Waterproof, Ian Anthony Dale Net Worth, Nottingham Forest Trophies, 2019 Lexus Es 350, Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Offline Activation Response Code, Www Suleja, Qx Inspiration Price, Rose Byrne Social Media, Yayo Lyrics Yung Lean, Amazon Sumerian Vs Google, Mircea Eliade Books Pdf, Hybrid Vans, The Encyclopedia Of Religion Pdf, Kwame Nkrumah Speeches, Westminster Kingsway College Moodle, How To Save A Life Grey's Anatomy, Martha Raddatz Annual Salary, How To Pronounce Criminal, Jeep Truck 2019 Price, Premium Tea Brands, Twinings Tea, Layla 40th Anniversary Vinyl, 2006 Pontiac Gto Interior, Audi Suv 2018, Margaret Pelley, Convert Us Time To Nigeria Time, Never In A Sentence, Ian Harding And Sophie Hart, The Little Mermaid, War Of The Worlds Tripod Model, Cepheus Brightest Star, Sketches App, Indonesian Main Course, Fragi Romania, Adobe Research Intern Salary, Just As Long As We're Together Age Appropriate, Zandy Reich, Daniel Jones Fantasy Week 1, Brock Osweiler Wiki, 2006 Infiniti Fx35 Problems, St Mary Hospital Medical School, High Fiber Foods, The Princess And The Pea Characters, The Cure - Just Like Heaven Other Recordings Of This Song, Vintage Disney Shirts, Charcoal Texture Seamless, The Remedy Lyrics Puscifer, Jessica Carlson Target, Subaru Forester Plug-in Hybrid, Abie China, Isdera Ak116i, Lamborghini Huracan Fuel Tank Capacity, Ashley Benson And G-eazy Engaged, New National Anthem Usa, Progen T20, Lil Soulja Slim Height, Graham Linehan Website, Is300 Sportcross, Mystikal Shake It Fast Uncut, Is Iain De Caestecker Married, Garret Dillahunt Damages, Eraser Tool Illustrator Shortcut, Best Malva Pudding Recipe, The New Woody Woodpecker Show, Champions League 1985, Wards In Ikorodu Local Government, Lexus Nx Hybrid, Peugeot 308 Specs, Miss Trunchbull Description, Out Of Touch Lyrics Meaning Dove Cameron, Nasa Lyrid Meteor Shower, Par Medical Abbreviation, Conor Coady Transfer, Michael Rosen Net Worth, Enugu Airport Reopening Date, The Little Prince Sparknotes Chapter 8, Heaven Only Knows Meaning, What Makes A Woman Beautiful, Casper: A Spirited Beginning Kibosh, Sound Off In A Sentence, Little Women Google Drive,